The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you understand he shouldn't be tweeting stuff he doesn't know is 100% correct? I don't think you do.

Do you understand he shouldn't be tweeting about The Apprentice ratings in the same breath as accusing Obama of illegal wiretapping?

Do you understand he shouldn't be using Twitter to make such a grave allegation (particularly when it appears he has no facts to back it up?)

tweeting is for retards

stop being a retard

And Iraq had WMD

well, they did :idunno:

Arthur Brain

Good lord, give that tired canard a rest. My Twitter account is private, I have zero followers and no one to tweet.

I use it to follow certain journalists, commentators and news groups, and for that it's very useful.

C'mon anna. You know it's all the sad little troll is capable of. You weren't really expecting anything intelligent, thoughtful or witty were you?

:shocked:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
C'mon anna. You know it's all the sad little troll is capable of. You weren't really expecting anything intelligent, thoughtful or witty were you?

:shocked:

Or true....

Trump's tweets are significant, because as exminister reminded me previously, they show the unfiltered Trump.

There are the True Trump BelieversTM out there who believe every single misspelled word and get irate when everyone else doesn't believe them too - and those tell us not to look at them, because they know how cringeworthy they are.

Arthur Brain

Or true....

Trump's tweets are significant, and as exminister reminded me previously, they show the unfiltered Trump.

There are the True Trump BelieversTM out there who believe every single misspelled word and get irate when everyone else doesn't believe them too - and those tell us not to look at them, because they know how cringeworthy they are.

True, just look at Dodge's unhinged diatribes...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
True, just look at Dodge's unhinged diatribes...

The abject, unquestioning belief that his supporters have - I keep coming back to that time Trump said he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and he wouldn't lose voters. Now that is a true statement by Trump, I'll give him that much. His supporters here are willing to overlook everything. Every single thing.

He could come out and say he was declaring martial law, disbanding Congress, jailing the Supreme Court and declaring himself King, and they'd say he was doing it for the good of the country, and they'd thank God for sending us a new David.

Danoh

The abject, unquestioning belief that his supporters have - I keep coming back to that time Trump said he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone and he wouldn't lose voters. Now that is a true statement by Trump, I'll give him that much. His supporters here are willing to overlook everything. Every single thing.

He could come out and say he was declaring martial law, disbanding Congress, jailing the Supreme Court and declaring himself King, and they'd say he was doing it for the good of the country, and they'd thank God for sending us a new David.

Complete with an already built-in history of adultry...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
His supporters here are willing to overlook everything.

i'll only speak for myself - I'm waiting for the left to stop whining about trivialities such as the latest tweet and get on with building a case for impeachment before the moron gets us into a shooting war with north korea

Arthur Brain

I wonder if they'd still say it when the nukes started flying...

Rhetorical. Some of them would probably celebrate it and wait for the rapture...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i'll only speak for myself - I'm waiting for the left to stop whining about trivialities such as the latest tweet and get on with building a case for impeachment before the moron gets us into a shooting war with north korea

They're not trivialities, they're symptomatic of a much bigger problem. When he veers from accusing the previous president of a felony and in the same breath talking about The Apprentice, it's something that has to be acknowledged - and those tweets are significant enough to generate a Congressional inquiry, so you can't say they're not worth attention.

As for North Korea.. I agree with you there, and Putin is trying to destabilize Europe - and the Middle East continues to implode, and no one knows what to expect next from Trump. He's Instability personified.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Rhetorical. Some of them would probably celebrate it and wait for the rapture...

There are definitely Christians out there who are see this as the last times and happy for what's going down. They think evil is going to be conquered through Trump.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

There are definitely Christians out there who are see this as the last times and happy for what's going down...
Re 3:10 :rapture:

Spoiler
Green-monster-with-no-eyes-593317.jpg