The 13 tribes of Israel.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
thanks for your explanation but I am kind of lazy person. I don't go into depth of prophesy.

I discern faith with face value.

If their practice is godly and harmonize with Jesus' simple teaching, I am with them.

Peace, brother:)

I see, so what would you say about a man, who called the teachers of the church that he was brought up in, Hypocrites, Serpents, liars, sons of Satan, etc. A man, who after seeing some business men, cheating others out of their hard earned money, then went back to where he was staying, made himself a whip, then came back next morning and flogged hell out of them?

Still no idea of why the tribe of Dan is not mentioned I see.

Do you think that a person who is too lazy to study the books of the prophets, has the right to even suggest that others who do study them, don't know what they are talking about?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I see, so what would you say about a man, who called the teachers of the church that he was brought up in, Hypocrites, Serpents, liars, sons of Satan, etc.

Nope, that's not Jesus' teachings.

I see too many churches disregard Jesus' simple teaching of "love", and discuss prophesy that we cannot fully understand.

We can go so far if we just try to concentrate on Jesus' simple teachings.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Nope, that's not Jesus' teachings.

I see too many churches disregard Jesus' simple teaching of "love", and discuss prophesy that we cannot fully understand.

We can go so far if we just try to concentrate on Jesus' simple teachings.

So what you are saying, is that we must do as he says, but do not imitate him and do that which he had done?

Still clueless as to the tribe of Dan I see!

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Doing and imitating are the same, friend.

SO do you accuse me of sinning, because I do what my brother Jesus had done, and call those pompous, pious, and pretentious self righteous hypocritical authorities of the Church that sits on the seven hills of Rome and her denominational daughters, who were spawned from her filthy teachings, liars, and the children of the Anti Christ?

Come back when you have something to say about the tribe of DAN.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Nope, where did you get that idea?

Still avoiding the question posed by this thread.

And of course you could not accuse me of being a sinner for calling the authorities of the Roman church and all her denominational daughters who were spawned from her filthy doctrines before breaking away from their mother body to establish families of their own, as lying hypocritical self righteous children of Satan. otherwise you would have to accuse Jesus of the same.

Come back when you have something that relates to the threads topic.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Still avoiding the question posed by this thread.

And of course you could not accuse me of being a sinner for calling the authorities of the Roman church and all her denominational daughters who were spawned from her filthy doctrines before breaking away from their mother body to establish families of their own, as lying hypocritical self righteous children of Satan. otherwise you would have to accuse Jesus of the same.

Come back when you have something that relates to the threads topic.

peace:)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Meshak ONLY accepts Matthew through John and rejects the rest of the Bible. She calls the Apostle Paul an "anti-Christ."

I suppose that she must condemn Peter as an anti-Christ also. Peter who say in 2nd Peter 3: 15-16; Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. 16 He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.…

Peter calls those people, mentally unstable and biblical ignoramuses.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I suppose that she must condemn Peter as an anti-Christ also. Peter who say in 2nd Peter 3: 15-16; Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. 16 He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.…

Peter calls those people, mentally unstable and biblical ignoramuses.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

And peace I have, knowing that in imitating my brother Jesus, who is my chosen King and high priest, I will take my place beside him in the throne of Godhead to the creation.

But does the 13th tribe of Dan, who is not mentioned in Rev 7: 4-8?

Still clueless aren't you girl, but even Stephen who was stoned to death at the command of the Jewish authorities, was totally ignorant to the truths as revealed in the scriptures, and yet we Know that he stands among the saved.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Didn't you say you are trinity believer?

Where?????????????

Still stumped as to why the tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144.000 I see. But what can we expect from one who has admitted that they are too lazy to study the words of the Prophets, through whom the Lord reveals all truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Where?????????????

Still stumped as to why the tribe of Dan is not counted among the 144.000 I see. But what can we expect from one who has admitted that they are too lazy to study the words of the Prophets, through whom the Lord reveals all truth.

Oh, wow,

I guess I misjudged you.

But I am so surprised that you are so hostile about my comments. My comments come from non trin point of view.

note that I did not speak negatively about any of your comments.

You need to get rid of your hasty judgement.

I even gave you pos rep to your comments.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Oh, wow,

I guess I misjudged you.

But I am so surprised that you are so hostile about my comments. My comments come from non trin point of view.

note that I did not speak negatively about any of your comments.

You need to get rid of your hasty judgement.

I even gave you pos rep to your comments.

Meshak wrote......note that I did not speak negatively about any of your comments.

S-word.......Post #12 Meshak wrote: You just lost your credibility with this question.

But like the trolls who frequent the religious forums Meshak, you have nothing constructive whatsoever to contribute to the question raised by this thread.

Do you, who admit that you are too Lazy to study the prophets, know why the tribe of Dan is not mentioned in Rev 7: 4-8; or do you choose to continue your disruptive and non constructive interjections in this thread?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak wrote......note that I did not speak negatively about any of your comments.

S-word.......Post #12 Meshak wrote: You just lost your credibility with this question.

But like the trolls who frequent the religious forums Meshak, you have nothing constructive whatsoever to contribute to the question raised by this thread.

Do you, who admit that you are too Lazy to study the prophets, know why the tribe of Dan is not mentioned in Rev 7: 4-8; or do you choose to continue your disruptive and non constructive interjections in this thread?

S-word

BANNED
Banned

"PEACE." Meshak's term for capitulation, Goodnight girl, may the Lord bless you and keep you in his care, "Blessed are they who do not see, and yet believe."

Continue to walk the path that you believe the Lord has chosen for you, but do not presume that you know the path that the Lord has chosen for others.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Well, I'm off to the Lake with one of my grandsons to do some fishing for a week or so, and because there is no reception where we are going, I will not be responding to any posts in regard to this thread until we return.

Not that I think that there is anyone on this forum with the biblical knowledge to be able to answer the question that is raised here.

So then, I'll see you's all in a week or so.