The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus would not have saved me if I did not admit to being a sinner and repent of my sins.

We must remain in that state of humble repentance until the day He returns or we die. We are only Saints by Him alone! We are nothing more than forgiven sinners, beneath His Righteous shelter.

If we Proclaim the GOOD NEWS that SAVES sinners any other way... we are calling HIM a Liar that died for NOTHING.

God's Truth

We must remain in that state of humble repentance until the day He returns or we die. We are only Saints by Him alone! We are nothing more than forgiven sinners, beneath His Righteous shelter.

If we Proclaim the GOOD NEWS that SAVES sinners any other way... we are calling HIM a Liar that died for NOTHING.

You just agreed with me that we have to obey to be saved. Admitting you are a sinner and repenting of your sins is obedience.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only time faith alone is mentioned is to warns us what what kind of faith not to have.

That dead faith is not the most important faith ever known.

It is dead and cannot save anyone.
Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [a]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [a]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Paul is speaking about how we do not have to get circumcised.

Ephesians 2:11 [ Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ ] Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul is speaking about how we do not have to get circumcised.

Ephesians 2:11 [ Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ ] Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

Wrong! Salvation is by grace trough faith. It is as clear as the writing on the page.

keypurr

Wrong! Salvation is by grace trough faith. It is as clear as the writing on the page.

Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

So what are you saying?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The word "grace" has been misused and abused by mainstream churches.

The word has been replaced with "if you obey God, it is work based faith and dismissing Jesus' death on the cross".

You guys disregarding Jesus' teachings to justify your disobedient faith, and so proud of it.

Jesus does not endorse lip serving and lazy faith.

God's Truth

The word "grace" has been misused and abused by mainstream churches.

The word has been replaced with "if you obey God, it is work based faith and dismissing Jesus' death on the cross".

You guys disregarding Jesus' teachings to justify your disobedient faith, and so proud of it.

Jesus does not endorse lip serving and lazy faith.

You are right.

Grace is that we no longer have to do all the purification/ceremonial works just to go to an earthly temple where God's Spirit was. Grace is that Jesus purifies us and we become the temple.

We have to do what Jesus say, we just no longer have to get circumcised and do all the other purification works.