The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Danoh

No, it won't. We haven't even gotten through the first 100 days.

I just finished reading a really good, very interesting article in the New Yorker about how Congress answers their constituents' calls, letters, emails, etc. Well after the election, as you can imagine, constituent communications exploded. When they couldn't get their calls through the overloaded phone system, they resorted to the old-fashioned fax, and one machine pumped out over 7000 of them in a 24 hour period. But the prize goes to the person who ordered the Senate a pizza and had it sent with his opinion attached. :chuckle:

:rotfl:

ClimateSanity

You people are too predictable. Have you ever stopped to ponder that your minds are stuck in a rut so much so that they are rendered incapable of original thought?

ClimateSanity

The following is a comment from a fox news analyst on intelligence community leaks regarding Flynn's phone calls with the Russian ambassador: It shows just how criminal the leftovers from the previous administration are.

Catherine Herridge: "The claim that they (Obama administration) never interfered with with a federal investigation, I would argue is patently false because throughout the Clinton email campaign what we saw from Mr. Obama were multiple public statements where he seemed to put his hand on the scale of justice…

…I think it is important for the people at home to know is some of the intelligence we talk about such as these transcripts between the former National Security Adviser, Mike Flynn, and the Russian ambassador, I know some people who have gone 30 years in the intelligence community and they will never see an NSA transcript. That’s because it’s so closely held. So this was information at the senior most levels of the intelligence community that was leaked for what I would say was partisan purposes… The fact that that was leaked to reporters, that’s a threshold we have not crossed before."

Here is one readers comment on the ruling style of Obama and the nature of liberals like anna in general:

"Obama can't keep all the tangles from happening. He ran the WH like his personal private eye, tapping all his enemies with impunity. He thought he could do whatever he wanted because he was the magic black jesus. Remember when he said his administration would be the most transparent? LOL. He was the charming black guy with the oratory skills meant to lull everyone, while his minions were doing all his dirty work behind the scenes. And all the time his media lackeys circled the wagons to protect him from scrutiny. Libtards are shockingly naive. How does that old saying go? A little information is a dangerous thing. Yet they think they're gifted with intelligence when they're actually dumber than a bag of rocks."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The following is a comment from a fox news analyst on intelligence community leaks regarding Flynn's phone calls with the Russian ambassador: It shows just how criminal the leftovers from the previous administration are.

Catherine Herridge: "The claim that they (Obama administration) never interfered with with a federal investigation, I would argue is patently false because throughout the Clinton email campaign what we saw from Mr. Obama were multiple public statements where he seemed to put his hand on the scale of justice…

…I think it is important for the people at home to know is some of the intelligence we talk about such as these transcripts between the former National Security Adviser, Mike Flynn, and the Russian ambassador, I know some people who have gone 30 years in the intelligence community and they will never see an NSA transcript. That’s because it’s so closely held. So this was information at the senior most levels of the intelligence community that was leaked for what I would say was partisan purposes… The fact that that was leaked to reporters, that’s a threshold we have not crossed before."

Here is one readers comment on the ruling style of Obama and the nature of liberals like anna in general:

"Obama can't keep all the tangles from happening. He ran the WH like his personal private eye, tapping all his enemies with impunity. He thought he could do whatever he wanted because he was the magic black jesus. Remember when he said his administration would be the most transparent? LOL. He was the charming black guy with the oratory skills meant to lull everyone, while his minions were doing all his dirty work behind the scenes. And all the time his media lackeys circled the wagons to protect him from scrutiny. Libtards are shockingly naive. How does that old saying go? A little information is a dangerous thing. Yet they think they're gifted with intelligence when they're actually dumber than a bag of rocks."
Great Post !!!

PyramidHead

The kicker, to me at least, is I see no positive end to the mass deportation gig. Let's say we're entirely successful, and we remove every single illegal immigrant. The first issue is agriculture. Such a large portion depends on undocumented migrant workers. So we either
a. pay more money for produce (best case)
b. begin the trend of Americans working 14 hour days for 50 bucks (not good case)
c. use prison labor, opening the door for private prison expansion and draconian sentences for victimless crimes (nightmare scenario)

Then there's the issue that just because we rounded them up, doesn't mean their country will want them back. What do we do with those stuck in limbo?
a. just drop them off at the border of their home country, which they also won't be a legal resident of. This might have the potential of some people being endlessly deported between two countries that don't want them. As much as this sounds like it has potential for a blockbuster summer comedy, I'm sure the person living that life will be in a living hell.
or
b. indefinitely detain them. This one is pretty scary. Without getting into the human rights side of a Gitmo for illegals unwanted by us and their mother country, the building of in house Gitmos and the precedent of being able to indefinitely detain people in country can be very dangerous. Particularly with some of the rhetoric the Trump team has been kicking around.

Anyway, just my thoughts one one main facet the Trump team has been focused on. I didn't even get into the fact it would be very expensive, on top of the fact that illegals, despite not paying payroll and income taxes, still buy stuff and pay a sales tax. We would lose that little bit of revenue, on top of an expensive deportation campaign, and the expenditures of the military expansion and wall building, on top of tax cuts.

I just don't see all of his plans working together well for the longevity of our society.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The kicker, to me at least, is I see no positive end to the mass deportation gig. Let's say we're entirely successful, and we remove every single illegal immigrant. The first issue is agriculture. Such a large portion depends on undocumented migrant workers. So we either
b. begin the trend of Americans working 14 hour days for 50 bucks (not good case)
c. use prison labor, opening the door for private prison expansion and draconian sentences for victimless crimes (nightmare scenario)

Then there's the issue that just because we rounded them up, doesn't mean their country will want them back. What do we do with those stuck in limbo?
a. just drop them off at the border of their home country, which they also won't be a legal resident of. This might have the potential of some people being endlessly deported between two countries that don't want them. As much as this sounds like it has potential for a blockbuster summer comedy, I'm sure the person living that life will be in a living hell.
or
b. indefinitely detain them. This one is pretty scary. Without getting into the human rights side of a Gitmo for illegals unwanted by us and their mother country, the building of in house Gitmos and the precedent of being able to indefinitely detain people in country can be very dangerous. Particularly with some of the rhetoric the Trump team has been kicking around.

Anyway, just my thoughts one one main facet the Trump team has been focused on. I didn't even get into the fact it would be very expensive, on top of the fact that illegals, despite not paying payroll and income taxes, still buy stuff and pay a sales tax. We would lose that little bit of revenue, on top of an expensive deportation campaign, and the expenditures of the military expansion and wall building, on top of tax cuts.

I just don't see all of his plans working together well for the longevity of our society.

Danoh

"...we would only lose a little bit of revenue"?

Lol - think again.

In the heart of Chicago’s Mexican-American community, the shops along 26th Street ring up $900 million in sales annually, now second only to Chicago’s Michigan Avenue.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/10...ail-strip-is-second-highest-grossing-in-city/

And that was DURING the Recession and IN JUST ONE Mexican community.

But that is the bigotry the fraud Trump and his lemmings subscribe to.

The racist-idiotic idea that "Mexico is sending their worst" and yet somehow said so called "worst" have such a strong work ethic that JUST ONE of their neighnorhoods ALONE generates $1 BILLION Dollars in Gross Revenue EACH YEAR.

When it comes to financial data; Trump is a fraud. Has been his entire life. Still is.

And a racist.

Period.

Last edited:

exminister

exminister

No, it won't. We haven't even gotten through the first 100 days.

I just finished reading a really good, very interesting article in the New Yorker about how Congress answers their constituents' calls, letters, emails, etc. Well after the election, as you can imagine, constituent communications exploded. When they couldn't get their calls through the overloaded phone system, they resorted to the old-fashioned fax, and one machine pumped out over 7000 of them in a 24 hour period. But the prize goes to the person who ordered the Senate a pizza and had it sent with his opinion attached. :chuckle:

Oh that explains it I tried to call my congressman and the regular line had become a fax line. I emailed them and got three emails back about the 3 topics I had brought up. I wondered if they have set up a program to scan emails and look for key words to determine what form letter would be sent out. It was impressive.

exminister

You people are too predictable. Have you ever stopped to ponder that your minds are stuck in a rut so much so that they are rendered incapable of original thought?

exminister

or

We need a businessman in the White House who understands such financial matters. Hope we get one someday.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

:chuckle: Oh, you're too predicable...

So... you're quoting a reader comment brimming over with conspiracies, lies and venom, and you want me to take it seriously?

No.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
181571_600.jpg

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Obama was protected by the media, and the same media has made war with Trump.

The same media jumped ship when Trump was elected; when their narrative failed. They sat there and built up a lie, so why should I take anything they have to say as accurate now?

It IS all fake news- it is engineered to speak against and be unfair to Trump. That's what Anna either doesn't get or doesn't care about as she spams every liberal article she can find, thinking she's building up anything more than what her media is :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Here's a current case involving the splitting up a family - separating a husband and father who helped our country from his wife and children who don't speak English:

Attorneys file petition to release Afghan family detained by Ice at LA airport: Immigration officials stopped family of five en route to Seattle, where they had been approved to relocate after rigorous vetting process
Lawyers say the mother and father and their three children landed for a connecting flight to Seattle, where they planned to resettle. But they were detained by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

The Los Angeles Times reported that the International Refugee Assistance Project had filed a petition in federal court on Saturday, seeking the release of the family.

The petition argues that the family, whose children are aged seven, six and eight months, were approved for relocation after intense vetting because the father had been employed by the US government in Afghanistan.

Talia Inlender, an attorney from Public Counsel, a not-for-profit group that provides free legal services, told the Times she did not know what kind of work the father had done. US visas are often granted to interpreters.

Inlender told the Times the detention of the family “shocks the conscience”.

“These are the people we should be putting out the welcome mat for,” she said. “They’re putting their own lives and families at risk, and instead of providing them that welcome mat, we are detaining them.”

Inlender told the Times the family had been split up, the father being taken to one detention center and the mother and children to another. She said she believed the mother and children were now at LAX.

The US district judge Josephine Staton issued a temporary restraining order late on Saturday banning the government from removing the family from California.

The order came within an hour of a flight to Texas that the government had planned to place the mother and children on, the judge said, according to a copy of the order obtained by the Associated Press.

“The mother cannot read or speak English and her children are aged seven years, six years, and eight months old,” the order said. “The balance of equities tip in their favor and the injunction is in the public interest.”

Anyway, just my thoughts one one main facet the Trump team has been focused on. I didn't even get into the fact it would be very expensive, on top of the fact that illegals, despite not paying payroll and income taxes, still buy stuff and pay a sales tax.

Actually, they pay a lot more in taxes than many people realize:
Undocumented immigrants in the U.S. pay more than $11 billion a year in state and local taxes, according to a new study by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy. In 42 states, undocumented immigrants pay in taxes a higher share of their income than do the wealthiest 1 percent in their respective states.

A common misconception is that undocumented immigrants avoid paying taxes. In fact, undocumented individuals pay sales and excise taxes, property taxes and, in some instances, personal income taxes. The study determined that at least 50 percent of undocumented households currently file income tax returns through the use of individual tax identification numbers, and many have taxes automatically deducted from their paychecks.​

PyramidHead

Obama was protected by the media, and the same media has made war with Trump.

The same media jumped ship when Trump was elected; when their narrative failed. They sat there and built up a lie, so why should I take anything they have to say as accurate now?

It IS all fake news- it is engineered to speak against and be unfair to Trump. That's what Anna either doesn't get or doesn't care about as she spams every liberal article she can find, thinking she's building up anything more than what her media is :rolleyes:

Just because someone has bias doesn't mean it's fake news.
Here's some biased news:
Terrible Trump policy (real) does this (real) thing to this poor (real) guy. See the policy, thing, and guy all happened, and are observable facts, despite the writer injected their personal opinion (thus the bias)

Now, here's some fake news:
Barrack Obama is a reptilian demon in a skin suit
or
Trump brings back the DoDo using sheer willpower

Observably false thing that did not happen, thus fake news.

And the media got Trump elected in the first place!! He WAS the ENTIRE election cycle, cover Trump for the views and eventually his walking into the Miss teen USA dressing room and raping his first wife are completely acceptable because they've been buried under a pile of tweets so deep people's brains can't keep up.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ex-NSA analyst: Intel sources say White House ‘targeting journalists’ with ‘help from Russian intel’

Former NSA analyst John Schindler, who now is a national security columnist for the Observer, reported on Tuesday that his sources in the intelligence community believe that President Donald Trump’s White House is colluding with Russian intelligence to “target journalists.”

In a tweet on Tuesday, Schindler revealed: “Learned fm very reliable IC sources that Trump WH, w/help fm Russian intel, is targeting US journalists.”​