White Lives Matter

Arthur Brain

100 is arbitrary. But it's in the right range. There are very smart people who believe very dumb things.....look at TH.

It's not just arbitrary, it's plain facile. If you have a beef with TH then take it up with him. Chances are you're only smarting over something anyway...

Arthur Brain

Do you dispute it?
Tell me specifically why you dispute it.

Because there's only one race - the human one. Bracketing people as superior in terms of skin colour is irrational and prejudiced. Look at your own country's history in how blacks were treat as inferior on that score and the enlightenment ensuing. I mean seriously, what valid claim am I supposed to be disputing and why would you think that nobody would really dispute such a claim to begin with?

It's really on you to argue as to why you consider white people to be superior.

So argue that.

Arthur Brain

Is there a reason you didn't address a single argument I made?

You didn't make an argument. You just pulled up some silly figure from somewhere, said that some highly intelligent people can believe some dumb things and then took an indirect pot shot at TH.

That's not an argument.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Why would this 'magical 100' have supposedly higher IQ's when they believe something so astronomically dumb?

:AMR:

High IQ and antisemitism are very well correlated, unlike virtually any other form of skepticism or prejudice.
You can look at the history of Oxford, or you can look at all the philosophers and revolutionists through history who didn't have good things to say about Jews :plain:

And
You libs believe in things that are astronomically dumb :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Because I've never seen on TV the kinds of societal conditions we have in America shown from Britain. I have also never heard you make comments indicating that you have the slightest ideas of said conditions.

What 'societal conditions' are you referring to? Be specific.

ClimateSanity

So, if you voice the slightest concern over anything in America that isn't 'PC' you're forced to live under a "bridge"?

Enough with the melodrama already...

Everytime I give you credit for being able to think in ways even slightly complex, you let me down hugely. There are several keys mistakes one can make in society related to PC issues that added up over time can very easily lead to extreme poverty. This is beyond your scope because ,for one, you don't want to understand.

ClimateSanity

You didn't make an argument. You just pulled up some silly figure from somewhere, said that some highly intelligent people can believe some dumb things and then took an indirect pot shot at TH.

That's not an argument.

Most people here can see clearly that I made an argument. Go back and try to see it again.

Arthur Brain

Everytime I give you credit for being able to think in ways even slightly complex, you let me down hugely. There are several keys mistakes one can make in society related to PC issues that added up over time can very easily lead to extreme poverty. This is beyond your scope because ,for one, you don't want to understand.

Dude, I'm really not interested in your lame insults. If you have to wrap up the lack of an argument on your part with this type of crap then I ain't surprised and I ain't interested. Either address specifics on point or don't bother for both our sakes...

ClimateSanity

Dude, I'm really not interested in your lame insults. If you have to wrap up the lack of an argument on your part with this type of crap then I ain't surprised and I ain't interested. Either address specifics on point or don't bother for both our sakes...

Go find out what happened to Jimmy the Greek or Howard cossell for starters.