White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, the impetus for the creation of BLM was that cops consistently get away with killing black people, creating the image that black lives don't matter in America. So, sort of, yeah. We can thank the cops for the creation of BLM.

Let's face the facts, a huge portion of crime is committed by Blacks in this country. At least 70% of Black males are either in prison or have been in prison or jail during the course of their life. There's something wrong with that community.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Personally, I have NEVER had any problems with Black folks. I worked alongside a few during my working life and liked one of them and didn't really know the other.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't have a solution, do you? Unless they become a member of the Body of Christ, I guess their community will remain troublesome.

Strengthening the traditional family, which is the nucleus of society.

How is that done? Through righteous laws and cultural mores', i.e. Judeo-Christian doctrine.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Care to discuss the Alt Right movement further?

Why, so you can continue to do EXACTLY what I just pointed out :rotfl:

You people are unreal- that's all you got is repeating the same platitudes and nonsense for a half a century, and so that's where you keep it :wave:

PyramidHead

Let's face the facts, a huge portion of crime is committed by Blacks in this country. At least 70% of Black males are either in prison or have been in prison or jail during the course of their life. There's something wrong with that community.

The statistics are skewed. Of course, when black people are more likely to be profiled, targeted, arrested, and harshly sentenced, of course there are going to be inflated numbers representative of that community.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Care to discuss the Alt Right movement further?

You people are unreal- that's all you got is repeating the same platitudes and nonsense for a half a century, and so that's where you keep it :wave:

You went silent in your defense of the racist/Jew hating Alt Right movement after this post:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4929477&viewfull=1#post4929477

PyramidHead

Personally, I have NEVER had any problems with Black folks. I worked alongside a few during my working life and liked one of them and didn't really know the other.

Oh wow so you knew almost 2 or 3 whole black people?

I grew up in PG County, the part that touches now-gentrified South East DC. I know more black people than white people, we're the minority down here. Plenty of Spanish and Asians and everybody else too. Get some black friends, not coworkers, and talk with them about it. Don't just read what angry white people have to say on the culture.

PyramidHead

You people... Half a century...

Wait, you're talking about the civil rights movement, aren't you? OK, so you think black people getting civil rights is the big problem? That we white people did the best we could to help them out, but they messed it up for themselves??

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Arthur Brain

Why don't you liberal "Brits" mind your own business?

Why don't you mind your own? This forum isn't exclusive to American conservatives and when some nutcase spouts off about how the holocaust didn't really happen or the number of deaths were exaggerated then I'm gonna comment on it. If you agree with that misogynist goof then you're as whacko as he is...

PyramidHead

There is a huge problem within the Black Community when it comes to crime, and it starts with fatherless homes.

https://www.thespruce.com/fatherless-children-in-america-statistics-1270392

How many of those homes are fatherless because daddy got years for what a white daddy would have got a couple months, or maybe just probation for? Think about it, seems wrong, right?

Drugs are the #1 reason to lock up a black man. Sexual assault and rape is the sort of thing that gets them life sentences (gotta protect the white women) when white men can hit the court with the "she wanted it line" and the jury nods their head in agreement (obvious hyperbole, sorry).

The culture wasn't created in a vacuum. We all are a part of that equation. There are many variables to this issue and really, as white people, we have not lived it. All we can do is try to empathize but we can't truly understand WHY.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You went silent in your defense of the racist/Jew hating Alt Right movement after this post:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4929477&viewfull=1#post4929477

That's because the post is a big giant collection of nonsense- pretty much the same as you treat anything else, you find one tiny fracture in the egg and smash it against the wall :rolleyes:

Sure, there are Neo-Nazis in it- there's also women who hate men in feminism. There's also black people calling to kill all whites. There are Jews that say we are all goyim whose only purpose if for us to serve them :doh:

But they have a pass- because *reasons*. You are all trying to put white men in a stranglehold by trampling on them and then calling them racists, sexists, or whatever in doing something about it.

I think that you're all retarded, to be frank- cuckolds who cravenly sellout white people with wish-washy interpretations of the Bible.
Interpretations which incidentally never existed before so called diversity sacked your society :wave2: