A tally of about 100 anti-Calvinist threads

God's Truth

So why is Christ called the 2nd Adam? Adam was the father of the human race not just believers.

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1Cor 15:22

The scriptures clearly say that we do not have access to that grace unless we have living faith.

God's Truth

That sure does sound nice. But habits, addictions, and depression is not going to turn around in a blink of an eye. Struggle is apart of life.
Embrace it to keep to joy that is Gods grace I say.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Things can change in a blink of an eye.

Epoisses

This is talking about death and life and the importance of both Christ's and the believer's resurrection, no?

Or do you consider this a proof text for universal salvation?

The cross was universal. Jesus made one sacrifice for all sin and became the 2nd Adam or new father of a redeemed humanity.

God's Truth

Grace was given before faith.

That is NOWHERE in the Bible.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, but we do not have access to that grace unless we have living faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Epoisses

That is NOWHERE in the Bible.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, but we do not have access to that grace unless we have living faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

You're the biggest legalist on this board! Your worthless obedience is worth zilch in God's eyes. Go home and weep for your doubt and unbelief.

randomvim

Things can change in a blink of an eye.
Perhaps an individual decision but not condition. Like a smoker who says they will quit. They have to work to that point to actually mean what they say. After that is still an uphill battle.

God's Truth

Epooisses,

Notice that you ignore scripture when I give it to you and then you come back merely with accusations?

That is a sign that you are doing Satan's will and do not have truth to defend your false doctrines.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren and that is what you do; and, false dcotrines are from Satan.

We do not have access to God's grace without living faith.

God's Truth

Perhaps an individual decision but not condition. Like a smoker who says they will quit. They have to work to that point to actually mean what they say. After that is still an uphill battle.

When I was a smoker, Jesus took the desire for it from me immediately.

Epoisses

Epooisses,

Notice that you ignore scripture when I give it to you and then you come back merely with accusations?

That is a sign that you are doing Satan's will and do not have truth to defend your false doctrines.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren and that is what you do; and, false dcotrines are from Satan.

We do not have access to God's grace without living faith.

Work's obedience is worthless. Only God's unmerited grace can appease the broken law of God. Anyone who preaches grace is obedient even if they're a recovering crack head.

marhig

God created you before you asked him to and he forgave all your sins and justified you on the cross before you asked him to. God does everything before you asked him to.

Sorry no that's not the truth, faith comes before grace, the only grace I receive before I repent is to hear Gods word, and then it's up to me to believe and have faith, we are saved by the grace of God through faith, not saved by the grace of God before faith. And God forgave me of my sins, when I repented and not until then.

marhig

You're the biggest legalist on this board! Your worthless obedience is worth zilch in God's eyes. Go home and weep for your doubt and unbelief.
Jesus didn't think like that, nor his apostles!

Luke 11

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Nor Peter

Peter 4:17

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Acts 5

Then Peter and the [other] apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men

Paul in romans 6

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

James in James 1

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus didn't think like that, nor his apostles!

Luke 11

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Nor Peter

Peter 4:17

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Acts 5

Then Peter and the [other] apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men

Paul in romans 6

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

James in James 1

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Only one Spirit seeks to destroy what God accomplished on the cross. You are a deceiver. You do not "Keep His WORD". The WORD was with God and the Word WAS God! Is. 45:5 locks that in.

You will answer for any that you cause to lose faith in Him. You are very Anti Christ, Marhig. I see you clearly now.

Ephesians 2:8f ... but you deny it! John 10:30 ... but you deny it.

You do not listen to HIM. (John 6:29, 63). You do not exalt HIS WORD in your place! You ask Him to help you exalt yourself! You want to glorify Him in YOUR flesh.

You have no appreciation for what He accomplished in HIS flesh. You are a Works based deceiver and you deny Christ on top of that.

marhig

Only one Spirit seeks to destroy what God accomplished on the cross. You are a deceiver. You do not "Keep His WORD". The WORD was with God and the Word WAS God! Is. 45:5 locks that in.

You will answer for any that you cause to lose faith in Him. You are very Anti Christ, Marhig. I see you clearly now.

Ephesians 2:8f ... but you deny it! John 10:30 ... but you deny it.

You do not listen to HIM. (John 6:29, 63). You do not exalt HIS WORD in your place! You ask Him to help you exalt yourself! You want to glorify Him in YOUR flesh.

You have no appreciation for what He accomplished in HIS flesh. You are a Works based deceiver and you deny Christ on top of that.
What God has accomplished on the cross? show me the scripture to support this saying?

And those who are anti Christ are those don't live by Gods will and teach others that they are saved even if they carry on wilfully sinning

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that we have to believe that Jesus is God, I am not being anti Christ in anyway whatsoever!

By the way, I only quoted scripture!

And I'm not the one being deceived!

Also, say what you like about me, but it's not the truth, I pray God forgives you, and Jesus said this Matthew 5

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Sorry no that's not the truth, faith comes before grace, the only grace I receive before I repent is to hear Gods word, and then it's up to me to believe and have faith, we are saved by the grace of God through faith, not saved by the grace of God before faith. And God forgave me of my sins, when I repented and not until then.

Grace is unmerited to you don't do anything to receive it. There was a fountain of grace that was opened at the cross and has been flowing not-stop for 2000 years. This grace is what led you to faith and repentance.