White Lives Matter

PyramidHead

Funny, God doesn't love you for your skin color, but for your faith in and obedience to Christ.

Maybe you should concentrate on that.

And yes, the Klan/Alt Right has pretty much taken over TOL :(

Yeah it seems like a vast departure from my last visit. I will continue being agnostic (thanks for looking out for my eternal soul though. I do genuinely appreciate that, and is one of the reasons I continue to come back to TOL), but man I never before the blatant "no race mixing" and other concepts so prominent. When I found myself reading around threads for the first time in 2 years I was like "I'm agreeing with aCultureWarrior a lot" and had to stop and make sure I didn't take any hallucinogenic drugs.

Still good to be back. I started writing again, so came back to TOL because it really helps me flex my grey matter to be the odd man out on a very intellectual forum.

But this white supremacist stuff is pretty disturbing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah it seems like a vast departure from my last visit. I will continue being agnostic (thanks for looking out for my eternal soul though. I do genuinely appreciate that, and is one of the reasons I continue to come back to TOL), but man I never before the blatant "no race mixing" and other concepts so prominent. When I found myself reading around threads for the first time in 2 years I was like "I'm agreeing with aCultureWarrior a lot" and had to stop and make sure I didn't take any hallucinogenic drugs.

Still good to be back. I started writing again, so came back to TOL because it really helps me flex my grey matter to be the odd man out on a very intellectual forum.

If you're not saved and haven't been sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, there's NOTHING "Looking after your eternal soul." If you continue to reject the Gospel, you're headed for judgment and The Lake of Fire.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Funny, God doesn't love you for your skin color, but for your faith in and obedience to Christ.

And yes, the Klan/Alt Right has pretty much taken over TOL :(

Nobody, who is a member of the Body of Christ believes that God saves anybody by the color of their skin. You made that up. Nobody on TOL preaches that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

And yes, the Klan/Alt Right has pretty much taken over TOL

Yeah it seems like a vast departure from my last visit. I will continue being agnostic (thanks for looking out for my eternal soul though. I do genuinely appreciate that, and is one of the reasons I continue to come back to TOL), but man I never before the blatant "no race mixing" and other concepts so prominent.

Since TOL was revamped, we can no longer see what religious/non religious affiliation a person has. Being that you embrace the teachings of God/Jesus Christ (and I might add much better than many who identify as Christian do) I just assumed that you were a follower of Christ.

When I found myself reading around threads for the first time in 2 years I was like "I'm agreeing with aCultureWarrior a lot" and had to stop and make sure I didn't take any hallucinogenic drugs.

Somewhat recently I was baptized and felt the Holy Spirit enter and take over my body (don't get me wrong, I still struggle with sinful desires, but not like before). My walk with Christ has been the best thing that ever happened to me. As far as you agreeing with me: All credit goes to God.

It's good to have you back. Blogging keeps the grey matter stimulated, and that's a good thing.

Terribly. I hope that you'll join me in outing them for the frauds that they are.

PyramidHead

ACW is a fanatic. He's not a member of The Body of Christ, just a hate monger.He shouldn't be listened to by anyone on TOL.

I disagree with him on almost all topics in the known universe. However, to his credit, he does not subscribe to the unfortunate philosophy of white supremacy. I was very surprised to see this thread, to see people saying white people are obviously better then other people, that race mixing should be discouraged. It's kind of upsetting to me.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Being shocked and laboring under platitudes :yawn:
Lame.

Why not kick around pedophiles while you're at it :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I disagree with him on almost all topics in the known universe. However, to his credit, he does not subscribe to the unfortunate philosophy of white supremacy. I was very surprised to see this thread, to see people saying white people are obviously better then other people, that race mixing should be discouraged. It's kind of upsetting to me.

If you're looking for a "Spiritual mentor" ACW is one of the worst ones to cling too.

PyramidHead

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

And yes, the Klan/Alt Right has pretty much taken over TOL

Since TOL was revamped, we can no longer see what religious/non religious affiliation a person has. Being that you embrace the teachings of God/Jesus Christ (and I might add much better than many who identify as Christian do) I just assumed that you were a follower of Christ.

Somewhat recently I was baptized and felt the Holy Spirit enter and take over my body (don't get me wrong, I still struggle with sinful desires, but not like before). My walk with Christ has been the best thing that ever happened to me. As far as you agreeing with me: All credit goes to God.

It's good to have you back. Blogging keeps the grey matter stimulated, and that's a good thing.

Terribly. I hope that you'll join me in outing them for the frauds that they are.

My heart is not closed to Christ. I was a Christian for several years. I may again rejoin the body of Christ, but for the moment, that is not where I am at in life. I can't help it, and I can't pretend to believe in something I don't. But I come to TOL because I am open, and I do not try to avoid other points of view. Even as an agnostic, Jesus is important in my life. I think the world can only become a utopia if every human actively tries to emulate Him, regardless if they believe in Him or not. I do not believe at this point in my life that there is a higher power of any form, but I still try to emulate Jesus because that will make the world better for the people around me.

I definitely agree that it is important to rebel against the concept of one race or ethnicity being better than any other. There is no historical precedent of that ideology ending well.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not looking for anything. I've conversed with him on multiple topics, and also in informal, friendly contexts. I just so happen to agree with him that white supremacy is a bad thing.

Nobody is a true "White Supremacist" on TOL. I had a member of the German military (During WW2) as an ancestor/relative. The U.S. military was looking for him after the war ended. I never became a Fascist nor a White Supremacist because of it. Besides that, the Nazis weren't known for being "White Supremacists" they just had an EVIL preoccupation with the Jews.

ACW has a hatred/preoccupation with the sin of Homosexuality. The Bible never said: "That's the number ONE sin." The REAL Facists today are the "Ultra-Liberals."