Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are the one who started quoting verses with no explanation, (though I see now you went back and added your own twisting and contorting to what you ignorantly posted). :)

How long are we supposed to play this silly game until you stop telling lies about me and others who disagree with you? When are you going to grow up and defend your doctrine like a man?

2 Peter 3:16

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Back to the same thing you accused me of, dear coward? :chuckle:

I see no OP contribution from you or S-word. I see no explaination to why the entire book of Isaiah proves that Jesus is God. I see no explaination to why you deny that Jesus is God and God atoned for all human sin.

daqq

I see no OP contribution from you or S-word. I see no explaination to why the entire book of Isaiah proves that Jesus is God. I see no explaination to why you deny that Jesus is God and God atoned for all human sin.

I just gave you a huge contribution for the entire OP and you balked and squawked! Here it is again:

Thread Recap, ( ;) ).

You will fully understand how demonic the Anti-Christ Spirit is that led me to generate this OP. I will omit the name of the person that posted this, but please tell me if you can see the absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord (John 20:28), God (Is. 45:5) and Savior (Is. 43:11)... Jesus Christ (Messiah).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Name and link ommited to protect this OP
That is both too sad and too hilarious; you are exhorting others to be united with you against Ruach Elohim, against Ruach Meshiah, against Ruach Melki Tzedek, and against his Father and our Father, and it is all so that you can have your flesh "God-Man" born of a woman. :chuckle:

Therefore, according to Evil.Eye.<(I)>, if you do believe the following clear emphatic statements of the Messiah, and if you do apply and incorporate the understanding of these clear emphatic statements into your doctrine:

"Among them that are born of women there is none greater than John:"
"Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:"
"Among them that are born of women there has not arisen a greater than John the Baptist:"

Then you are "demonic" and full of an "Anti-Christ Spirit", (yes, all caps, and no doubt included for additional sword thrusting emphasis, lol). And if you post your view concerning these statements from Messiah then you are guilty of the worst kind of
"absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord".

But what is the actual truth herein above? Should I now start a new thread about how Evil.Eye.<(I)> has claimed that Jesus is "demonic" for making the above statements found in Matthew 11:11 and Luke 7:28? Because that is indeed what appears to have happened here. Yes, Evil.Eye.<(I)> has said that what Messiah taught me from his Testimony is demonic and from an Anti-Christ Spirit: just as his own fathers also claimed that Yeshua cast out devils by the power of Beelzebub.

You have said my Messiah and Master-Teacher is demonic and an Anti-Christ Spirit. Do you honestly think you will not answer for that blasphemous accusation? :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I just gave you a huge contribution for the entire OP and you balked and squawked! Here it is again:

You have said my Messiah and Master-Teacher is demonic and an Anti-Christ Spirit. Do you honestly think you will not answer for that blasphemous accusation? :chuckle:

You deny that Jesus Saved humanity by atoning for all human sin. You seek to "turn the stones into bread".

Who wants God to turn the Stones into bread? (Mt. 4:3)

Last edited:

daqq

You also need to give an answer to this post Evil.Eye:

Your two hundred passages have already been refuted in about three threads. I see no reason to go over them again for a third or fourth time. And as far as my own doctrine please review my threads, (one of which has now been closed), as there are not really that many, (I have only posted seven threads since I came here), but specifically "This day have I begotten you" is the thread which explains the Adoptionist viewpoint from my own perspective.

But as for this thread and its OP the whole thing appears to hinge upon something I said in passing in another thread which you quoted in your OP as follows:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)>
You will fully understand how demonic the Anti-Christ Spirit is that led me to generate this OP. I will omit the name of the person that posted this, but please tell me if you can see the absolute hate that is being generated towards our Lord (John 20:28), God (Is. 45:5) and Savior (Is. 43:11)... Jesus Christ (Messiah).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Name and link ommited to protect this OP
That is both too sad and too hilarious; you are exhorting others to be united with you against Ruach Elohim, against Ruach Meshiah, against Ruach Melki Tzedek, and against his Father and our Father, and it is all so that you can have your flesh "God-Man" born of a woman. :chuckle:

Those are my words which you put in the quote box, as you clearly know, so when you ask me to essentially go away in one of your previous posts what you are actually saying is "please go away so I can continue trying to destroy you", (lol). If you are going to post my words, call me demonic and label me an antichrist spirit, and base your whole thread on attacking my words; then do you not expect me to be able to defend what I said and what I believe?

And in this case I believe the words of Messiah over you once again:

Matthew 11:9-11a ASV
9 But wherefore went ye out? to see a prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
10 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, [Exo 23:20a LXX] Who shall prepare thy way before thee.
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not arisen a greater than John the Baptist:

Among those born of WOMEN there had arisen NONE greater than Yohanan. If therefore you say that Messiah was born of a woman you by default confess that Yohanan was greater than Messiah. If you deny this but continue in your error then you are denying the Testimony of Messiah. The only real option is that Messiah is not born of a woman. This is the reasoning behind what I said and you quoted in your OP.

Luke 7:26-28a ASV (W/H)
26 But what went ye out to see? a prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
27 This is he of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face,
[Exo 23:20a LXX] Who shall prepare thy way before thee.
28 I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there is none greater than John:

Luke 7:26-28a KJV (T/R)
26 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
27 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face,
[Exo 23:20a LXX] which shall prepare thy way before thee.
28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:

And Luke actually speaks in the present tense, and the Textus Receptus, (KJV), even adds the word prophet, saying, "Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than Yohanan the Immerser." How do you account for that when we know that the Master is "The Prophet" whom Moshe foretold was to come in Deuteronomy 18:15-22? Also I am not discounting the end of the final statements in either of these passages but merely do not quote Matthew 11:11b and Luke 7:28b because the first portion is a stand-alone emphatic statement and the words of Messiah shall never pass away. You either believe the statement or you do not, period. You have yet another serious theological problem on your hands but that has not stopped you thus far, nope, anyone who disagrees with you is the devil, (and that theological problem is not even to mention the fact that these passages clearly quote Exodus 23:20a, and not Malachi 3:1, like all of your favorite blind and lame scholars and commentators like to pretend). :chuckle:

Is the following statement true or not?

"Among those born of women there is none greater than Yohanan the Immerser."

Which one is it? Do you actually believe the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts or not? Either put up or shut up, (and stop telling lies and spreading rumors of false reports and false witness about myself and others). And after answering this I have yet another plain and clear emphatic statement from Messiah which is yet another stand-alone statement that does not give you, or me, or anyone else any room for interpretation.

You either believe it or you do not:

John 3:6
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit.

Your grave is getting deeper, O Judas, and you have already unknowingly hanged yourself:

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit."
"The heavens and the earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You also need to give an answer to this post Evil.Eye:

Is the following statement true or not?

Which one is it? Do you actually believe the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts or not? Either put up or shut up, (and stop telling lies and spreading rumors of false reports and false witness about myself and others). And after answering this I have yet another plain and clear emphatic statement from Messiah which is yet another stand-alone statement that does not give you, or me, or anyone else any room for interpretation.

You either believe it or you do not:

John 3:6
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit.

Your grave is getting deeper, O Judas, and you have already unknowingly hanged yourself:

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh: and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit."

John the Baptist was born a natural birth. Jesus was Born of God and Mary.

Also... nice point... note that Jesus says His words are eternal (Don't pass away) (Psalm 119:89) Link to Hebrew Lexicon that shows the word Lord in Psalm 119:89 is YHWH

But... you are deceived, and thus you are a teacher of deceit. It is useless to debate with you, because you simply want to disprove that Jesus is God!

You are so hell bent on it that you hawk any thread of this kind and desire to discredit it. I am beyond tired of your predictable shenanigans! You HATE that JESUS IS GOD!

Please stop spamming this thread with your deceit.

# Next.

Last edited:

daqq

John the Baptist was born a natural birth. Jesus was Born of God and Mary.

Also... nice point... note that Jesus says His words are eternal (Don't pass away) (Psalm 119:89)

But... you are deceived, and thus you are a teacher of deceit. It is useless to debate with you, because you simply want to disprove that Jesus is God!

You are so hell bent on it that you hawk any thread of this kind and desire to discredit it. I am beyond tired of your predictable shenanigans! You HATE that JESUS IS GOD!

Please stop spamming this thread with your deceit.

# Next.

You are the one who wrote the OP and quoted my words and then made your filthy accusations against Messiah. Now you do not feel that you need to answer for your own filthy words? Perhaps then you should not run around like a tale-bearer spreading lies about other people when you do not even understand what they say or write; but that is not my problem, and it isn't spam to expect you to answer for your filth. You based this entire thread on my words which are now proven true by the Testimony of Messiah. Otherwise you would have an answer for what has been posted. You simply do not actually believe the full Testimony of Messiah as recorded in the Gospel accounts and rather than do your own studies and investigations into what others have to say you prefer to hammer them and slander them with false accusations, name calling, and blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, thinking that you are actually doing Elohim a service by the murders that come forth from your filthy mouth.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are the one who wrote the OP and quoted my words and then made your filthy accusations against Messiah. Now you do not feel that you need to answer for your own filthy words? Perhaps then you should not run around like a tale-bearer spreading lies about other people when you do not even understand what they say or write; but that is not my problem, and it isn't spam to expect you to answer for your filth. You based this entire thread on my words which are now proven true by the Testimony of Messiah. Otherwise you would have an answer for what has been posted. You simply do not actually believe the full Testimony of Messiah as recorded in the Gospel accounts and rather than do your own studies and investigations into what others have to say you prefer to hammer them and slander them with false accusations, name calling, and blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, thinking that you are actually doing Elohim a service by the murders that come forth from your filthy mouth.

I would never have revealed who said those words. You could have kept silent and no one would have been the wiser. I do not apologize for seeing that you hate Jesus Christ by mocking His very birth and deity.

Please stop harassing this thread or actually read it verse by verse and line by line. It is irrefutable evidence that Jesus is YHWH and I can only think of one reason why that would upset you so much. You are not witnessing for Jesus Christ and He is not your Master!

You empty the cross of its power with every vain word and twisting of scripture you write.

Please stop being a thread pest!

daqq

You deny that Jesus Saved humanity by atoning for all human sin. You seek to "turn the stones into bread".

Who wants God to turn the Stones into bread? (Mt. 4:3)

John 1:18a
18 No one has seen Elohim at any time:

1 John 4:12a
12 No one has beheld Elohim at any time:

Acts 20:28 KJV
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

"Feed the congregation of Elohim, which he has purchased with his own blood."
"No one has beheld Elohim at any time"
"No one has seen Elohim at any time"

As for yet another statement in your OP, concerning your false accusation using 1 John 4:1-3, I already told you how the Word became flesh, and not in just one but two threads, and you rejected the truth from the scripture; and therefore you deny Messiah, you deny the Torah which is the very Word of the Father, and you therefore also deny the Father, and all in one fell-swoop! :chuckle:

And this is the Word of Elohim I am quoting; not spam, dear nineveh. :Nineveh:

daqq

I would never have revealed who said those words. You could have kept silent and no one would have been the wiser. I do not apologize for seeing that you hate Jesus Christ by mocking His very birth and deity.

Please stop harassing this thread or actually read it verse by verse and line by line. It is irrefutable evidence that Jesus is YHWH and I can only think of one reason why that would upset you so much. You are not witnessing for Jesus Christ and He is not your Master!

You empty the cross of its power with every vain word and twisting of scripture you write.

Please stop being a thread pest!

Another lie because those words are posted elsewhere in this forum and anyone can search them to find out who posted them. And the way you made your OP who would not want to know? You could have just as easily made your OP without quoting my words and drawing attention to them by removing my name from the quote box. You knew exactly what you were doing, which is evil. And how is it being a pest to ask you to answer for your lies when you keep constantly posting call out threads? Especially when lately most of your call out threads have been leveled against me or something I have said? You are constantly attacking my character and trying to discredit me without any real cause for what you are doing except that you have been proven to be terribly wrong in your doctrine over and over again. You are the hatemonger. If you would leave me alone this would not be happening to you. Do you see me trying to shut down everyone I do not agree with? Of course not but if you are going to constantly attack someone then you should not be surprised to be exposed for the liar that you are.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

John 1:18a
18 No one has seen Elohim at any time:

1 John 4:12a
12 No one has beheld Elohim at any time:

Acts 20:28 KJV
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

"Feed the congregation of Elohim, which he has purchased with his own blood."
"No one has beheld Elohim at any time"
"No one has seen Elohim at any time"

As for yet another statement in your OP, concerning your false accusation using 1 John 4:1-3, I already told you how the Word became flesh, and not in just one but two threads, and you rejected the truth from the scripture; and therefore you deny Messiah, you deny the Torah which is the very Word of the Father, and you therefore also deny the Father, and all in one fell-swoop! :chuckle:

And this is the Word of Elohim I am quoting; not spam, dear nineveh. :Nineveh:

John 10:15f, 16f, 18

15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.

No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

By Whose POWER did Jesus Rise from the Dead?

daqq

John 10:15f, 16f, 18

15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.

No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

By Whose POWER did Jesus Rise from the Dead?

That is certainly not an answer to what I posted and is in fact your own spam, (so I removed all the trappings, giant bold red font, and video clip). :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That is certainly not an answer to what I posted and is in fact your own spam, (so I removed all the trappings, giant bold red font, and video clip). :)

I am sincerely struggling to be nice to you. I am so sick and tired of you claiming to have stated something theologically amazing, while you are speaking jibberish that you intend with every word to deny Messiah and FULL Atonement that was purchased with His Divine Blood!

You don't have one single answer to the now 1000's of scriptures I have posted to you. You play this shallow game of dodge and blurt worthless twistings of scripture!

Please get off the thread or address the OP line by line and without using any deceit or scriptural twisting.

Every time I see you post I see this!!!!!

source.gif

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Angels are messengers, but they are not born of woman. Jesus is not comparing John to angelic messengers.

It's also obvious the Jesus is not comparing John to himself.

So what's the problem with what Jesus said?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I think daqq may be correct in assessing this another call out thread. OP brings in member names to stir things up.

Are you serious? I'm proclaiming the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and you are siding with a person that spit on Jesus and the Virgin birth with his own words that I didn't credit to him to protect this OP and hopefully bring unity amongst all of us.

Who do you serve [MENTION=18164]Eagles Wings[/MENTION] ?

I asked that this OP be evaluated by many people! You are seriously putting your denominational pride above Christ Jesus?!?

I neg repped you for defending a person that perpetually denies Jesus and for hating this OP because it is steeped with scripture, evaluated by many and mods as well, yet foreign to your doctrines of men.

The Bible trumps everything and Jesus Trumps the Bible! (John 5:39f)

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] and [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] ... I would like you both to see that Eagles Wings is trying to shut this OP down that is devoted to combatting the Anti Christ Spirit of Denying our Lord, God and Savior ... Jesus Christ, while also exalting the Holy Trinity.

I called no individual out and hid the name and link to the quote. Plus.. I have expressed that I was going to launch this OP before I did it.