Homo Disney is getting more "out" with it

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

The fags and perversion supporters have come out in full force against a little movie theatre in a tiny town over its choice to cancel the disney movie:

Alabama theater shuns 'Beauty and the Beast' over gay 'moment'

somehow its huge news that a conservative town has people with conservative values.

Liberals cant take any opinion contrary to theirs.

Sad thing is they had to take down their facebook and pages because of the threats and nastiness from the left, who have never even set foot in that town.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Racists don't hate blacks because they are black. They hate because (according to them) blacks defy God by acting as equals to whites.

So for those who choose to hate a television show or any media that depicts a black woman as a respected and intelligent military officer (or at least a human being) is very much the equivalent to gays being depicted as human beings.

and racists say the same sick and bigoted lies about blacks.

I don't know why you are upset by the comparison.

Please show us how skin color can be acted upon and chosen and also show us how having sex is involuntary. Ive asked you this many times, and no response and untill you can show these things, your comparison is invalid.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Please show us how skin color can be acted upon and chosen and also show us how having sex is involuntary. Ive asked you this many times, and no response and untill you can show these things, your comparison is invalid.

he can't, of course, which is why they are so incensed when the comparison is made to another chosen perversion, like pedophilia or incest or adultery

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Russia Could Ban Disney’s ‘Beauty And The Beast’ As “Gay Propaganda” – Report

According to the BBC, Milonov has asked Medinsky to review the film and “take measures to totally ban” it if Beauty contains “elements of propaganda of homosexuality.”

“As soon as we get a copy of the film with relevant paperwork for distribution, we will consider it according to the law,” the BBC reported Medinsky saying.

Side note, i wonder how long it will take some liberal psycho to blame trump if that happens.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Evangelist Franklin Graham Calls For Disney Boycott Over Gay Characters

Not even Disney can escape the ire of Franklin Graham.

After news that the family friendly film giant had included a same-sex kiss in a cartoon and will feature a gay character in its upcoming “Beauty and the Beast” remake, the evangelical pastor called on his followers to “say no to Disney.”

In a Facebook post shared this week, Graham wrote that the company is “trying to push the LGBT agenda into the hearts and minds of your children — watch out!” Then, acknowledging that “Disney has the right to make their cartoons” because “it’s a free country,” the evangelist went on to state, “as Christians we also have the right not to support their company. I hope Christians everywhere will say no to Disney.”

The same-sex cartoon kiss appeared on “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” this week when an array of couples were shown kissing, including two men. Meanwhile, “Beauty and the Beast” director Bill Condon also revealed that Gaston’s buddy LeFou, played by Josh Gad, will be shown questioning his feelings for his friend, played by Luke Evans.

The decision prompted one Alabama theater to scrap plans to screen the upcoming remake, which stars Emma Watson as Belle.... see more at link above

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Maybe to make more homosexuals?

Not sure. Do you support putting more gay characters in children's movies? If so, what's your reason?
Not making more homosexuals. I think okdoser had it right when he mentioned normalization (of course they wouldn't include the perversion part). The homosexuality community has struggled to gain acceptance and putting homosexual characters into movies or TV may help normalize it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh wow, the unhinged far right 'mindset' in action.

:doh:

I know a family who never lets their kids watch Disney, won't buy Disney merchandise and won't take them to Disneyland, and that's been for years now.

That's their decision to make for their kids, and it solves their Disney dilemma for them.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I know a family who never lets their kids watch Disney, won't buy Disney merchandise and won't take them to Disneyland, and that's been for years now.

That's their decision to make for their kids, and it solves their Disney dilemma for them.
What made them take that stance toward Disney?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

It's not something I did, or would do, but at least they're not trying to make that decision for everyone, they've made it for their own family.

But I do wonder how well kids do in society as adults when they're that removed from the predominant culture. At least the Amish have supporting community.

Arthur Brain

It's not something I did, or would do, but at least they're not trying to make that decision for everyone, they've made it for their own family.

But I do wonder how well kids do in society as adults when they're that removed from the predominant culture. At least the Amish have supporting community.

The kids will have a very difficult adjustment to make is most likely...

Lon

Disney, the man, was a Christian, not without some vices, but I felt represented AND that family was represented.

What one represents, so is he/she/it.

If they no longer want family business, nor talk about what MOST kids are going through, that is their decision.

We'll find a new business that is actually interested in families and what most families go through.

Overt sexual awareness that affects only 1% of the population is no longer in a nation of families best interest: It is overkill and out of touch with reality and what is going on in one's own country. I think the 'why' of it is clearer than most people want to admit. It is EXPONENTIALLY (60% represented in current media and GOING UP). Why? 1% of the population is getting 60% of national attention STILL. TODAY. :think:

I know why. Anybody else? I think you do (not to you particularly Anna).

This is a great thread simply to be proactive and pay for one's own values and it is a good thread to give heads-up accordingly. -Lon