NEW ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS!!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's where you can post about my statements in the Chatbox. GOD IS WITH US!!

For starters, God was FOR US to allow Donald John Trump to become President. There are reasons. The two most important things are that:

Trump is urging America to become FOR the Israeli people. Something that Obama was not, in his heart especially. The same with Hillary. Remember that Obama used to be Muslim? He was driving the U.S.A. away from our one closest ally in the whole world, namely Israel!! So God put a Pro-Israel Businessman in office instead of another Politician. Too many of those Politicians are dragging America down.

Secondly, Trump is down-to-Earth, despite some of the wrong things he does. He is For Us People, not against. He's brutally honest in spite of himself. We all have opened our mouths and said wrong things, and Trump is just like many of us in America. He does some wrong things too. But remember, we have all done wrong things, too!! We are "casting stones at the harlot" who was pardoned and forgiven by the Lord Jesus. Jesus told her to "Go and sin no more." We are only men and women, and Not God, Who IS PERFECT!!!

You've never been in Trump's 'locker room?' Some of us guys have been in similar situations. We don't say so, of course, but we've heard others around us doing so. You've never made jokes about people or to people, who were not perfect? Perhaps some of you have, and perhaps some are as pure as the driven snow. Many of us are not though.

We make mistakes and we strive to correct them once they are brought to our attention. We learn and we grow. Man is a sinner. That's the WHY for all of this. We are here on Earth to learn to choose good and not evil, the same initial question they had, namely as Adam and Eve!! God is trying to make our brethren even more than they thought they Could Be ... Pushing many or even all of our sins behind us and becoming better persons for it.

Okay, will close for now and let YOU speak!! YOU are my brethren. We all have Noah and his wife, and children, as ancestors! We all have Adam and Eve as our ancestors, also! We ARE ALL RELATED!! Your Brethren are all around you!! We are all sinners and some are still climbing the stairway to Heaven. We are all different in one way or the other. So WHAT?

Quit judging Trump! Quit forgiving each other! God will Judge us in the End, now won't HE??! That's all from me for now. Your turns!! There is only one straight path and it's sometimes HARD to STAY ON!!

Hopefully God Is Blessing Your Lives Too!!

Michael

Begin Posting After Here Please:

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You made some good points. I think people get a little confused in these discussions. About the difference between debating and trading talents. As Christians we are to trade talents not argue or debate. And trading talents allows others to have a different opinion while we plant seeds.
Everyone is in a different spot in their walk so we cant agree on everything. And Christianity is a growing process. Not a controlling process. But your right we are all brothers headed for the same Father.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael,

Trump's god is money and the military.

but he pretends to be for the people of America but actually he is only for the Jews. (The Jews control the money)

Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in (to)the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Michael,

but he pretends to be for the people of America but actually he is only for the Jews. (The Jews control the money)

Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in (to)the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

LA

LA is a Liberal "Nincompoop." Stay off of that LA Freeway.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's where you can post about my statements in the Chatbox on Saturday morning around 9 a.m. GOD IS WITH US!!

For starters, God was FOR US to allow Donald John Trump to become President. There are reasons. The two most important things are that:

Trump is urging America to become FOR the Israeli people. Something that Obama was not, in his heart especially. Remember that Obama used to be Muslim? He was driving the U.S.A. away from our one closest ally in the whole world, namely Israel!! So God put a Pro-Israel Businessman in office instead of another Politician. Too many of those Politicians are dragging America down.

Secondly, Trump is down-to-Earth, despite some of the wrong things he does. He is For Us People, not against. He's brutally honest in spite of himself. We all have opened our mouths and said wrong things, and Trump is just like many of us in America. He does some wrong things too. But remember, we have done wrong things, too!! We are "casting stones at the harlot" who was pardoned, forgiven by the Lord Jesus. He told her to "Go and sin no more." Don't you think she tried in that respect? I'd best believe that she took Jesus' word for it all. But she still sinned in other areas of her life. We are only men and women, and Not God, Who Is PERFECT!!! You've never been in Trump's 'locker room?' Some of us guys have been in similar situations. You've never made jokes about people or to people, who were not perfect?

We make mistakes and we strive to correct them once they are brought to our attention. But we don't always get it right the first time. We learn and we grow. Man is a sinner. That's the WHY for all of this. We are here on Earth to learn to choose good and not evil, the same initial question they had as Adam and Eve!! God is trying to make our brethren even more than they thought they Could Be! Pushing many of our sins behind us and becoming better persons for it.

Okay, will close for now and let YOU speak!! YOU are my brethren. We all have Noah and his wife, as ancestors! We all have Adam and Eve as our ancestors, also! We ARE ALL RELATED!! Your Brethren are all around you!! Some are screwing their lives up and some are climbing the stairway to Heaven. It's a matter of you listening to the Lord's voice within you or Satan's voice. This makes up your Personality. We are all different in one way or the other. So WHAT?

Quit judging Trump! God will Judge us in the End, now won't HE??! That's all from me for now. Your turns!! There is only one straight path and it's HARD to STAY ON!!

Hopefully God Is Blessing Your Lives Too!!

Michael

Begin Posting After Here Please:

Good post.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey, LA, it's your duty to report GM for being that servant, then. I'd love to see you report me to the Woodshed for that. They'd laugh at you. :darwinsm:

Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael,

LA

Dear LazyA,

I disagree with you on all you've said here. Those verses in Daniel are about the antichrist, not Trump. Trump goes to church every Sunday. He is devout enough for me. And he is trying to make this a better place for us Americans. I don't doubt his sincerity and God knows his heart. Not everyone with money is anti-God. My aunt left me and my sisters quite a hefty inheritance. Does that mean that she was rich? No. Her insurance agency may have been though.

I will tell you soon enough who the antichrist is and all about those verses you mentioned in Daniel. I did not expect such a response to the five plus comments I made in the Chat Box. This has been a hard day for me and I have been up all night and today without any sleep, just because of it. I don't have time to go through the verses with you right now.

Get it right, or don't get it, or ask the Lord God, LA.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One of the huge complications of 2P2P is that it must double everything that the NT says is a singular claim.

One of these is that "Jesus is Lord" in I Cor 12, which, at that point, summarized everything about the Christian message for Paul.

But the first thing we notice is that he did not say Lords. Nor did he say 'the Jesuses are Lords. We know why from Eph 1, that Christ has been titled above all titles IN THIS AGE and THE NEXT which is not some sort of millenium on earth for 'catching up on late promises about the land for Israel'. There is none of that, nothing like http://theologyonline.com/editpost.php?p=4949387&do=editpostthat in the NT.

But 2P2P has professional complicators and dividers (heaven itself being 3 parts without visitation priviliges) and they would never say what Paul said here. No, they have to go back and do Judaism and have Israel in its land, never quite sure if that means running the worship system all over again, just saying 'the bible says' as though everyone knew it was just that clear and trite. They have to take letters like Hebrews and assign certain verses to Gentiles and others to Jews.

And when it comes to Jesus is Lord, 2P2P will never proclaim that because he is actually Lords. There'll be a Lord in heaven but it will have nothing to do with the earth. In fact, it doesn't right now, no matter what apostles say.

Because in 2P2P you can be reading a conversation that sounds quite vital to the people involved (Christ, apostles, leaders of Judaism, stragglers) and 2P2P says no, that has to do with things X000 years from now. THAT's when Jesus will be Lord. Or THAT's when Jesus will be the new David, etc.

It's real result is to complicate the Bible so badly, I'm not quite sure who would care to be interested.

Dear Interplanner,

You can misconstrue a lot of the Bible, as has been proven often enough by Satan. First of all, I take my quotes from the KJV. I have found the NKJV to be inaccurate at times, and so I don't agree with it. Second, David said two Lords when he said, The Lord said to My Lord, it is meaning 'The Lord God' said to 'my Lord Jesus, sit thou on my right hand, etc.' That's the reason for such speech.

Jesus said, when praying to His Father, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." This showing His 'Son' calling the Lord God his 'Father.' This signifying that Jesus was with the Lord God 'before this world was,' and those are Jesus' Own Words.

In John 17:5 KJV, Jesus said, "And now, O Father, glorify me with thine own self, with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." THIS says there were two, Father and His Only 'Begotten' Son. Now would not the name of the Lord God's Son be the Lord Jesus?? The Lord thy God, means the Lord God, as we speak now, in these days. Also be sure to see John 17:1-4 KJV while you are there: "These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that Thy Son also may glorify Thee {the Lord God}," etc.

In Matt. 28:19 KJV, it is written that Jesus says, "Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost!! They are a Trinity, whether you like it or not. And don't be blaspheming the Holy Ghost with your response. The Holy Ghost/Spirit is AMAZING, like nothing you could ever imagine. He visited me twice. We'll just have to wait until it's time for the Lord to show us all of these things. There is tons that I still do not know, of course. We are all at different stages/levels in our lives. I am NOT a false prophet or false teacher. But I am a Witness, and I am just sharing my testimony with you of those things I've seen and heard of the Lord and His angels.

Lastly, is what happened first. In Gen. 1:26, God says, "Let US make man in Our Image and after Our Likeness." Now who is "Us," and "Our." It is the Lord God speaking to the Lord Jesus, who was with Him before this world was. Can you understand any of what I've said in this post to you? And all of this does still mean that the Lord God is One. Nothing has changed. The Lord God said that in reference to the Hebrews imagining other false gods, like Baal, and the seed of Molech, etc. The false 'gods' are not 'gods' at all. Only the Lord God Is ONE!!

I am done here. Thanks to You All for listening!

May God Be With Your Thoughts And Hearts!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you get any sleep?

Dear patrick jane,

No, not at all. I am going to bed very soon. I will not be up all night tonight. My schedule has been clobbered, but I'll get it back on track in time. Thanks so much for asking. I finally am caught up, except I am going to try to find the Interplanner thread or post that I got this one copied from. I can't find it yet.

May God Always Bless Your Soul!!

Michael

Eagles Wings

I don't think there is any new prophecy from God. The Canon of Scripture is closed.

I joyfully anticipate glory with Christ, either through natural death or His second coming.

Rev 22:17, 20

Great read: "Called To Watch For Christ's Return" by Martyn McGeown

[MENTION=15141]MichaelCadry[/MENTION]

Try to get ahold of home made or organic bone broth for healing properties.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear LazyA,

I disagree with you on all you've said here. Those verses in Daniel are about the antichrist, not Trump. Trump goes to church every Sunday. He is devout enough for me. And he is trying to make this a better place for us Americans. I don't doubt his sincerity and God knows his heart. Not everyone with money is anti-God. My aunt left me and my sisters quite a hefty inheritance. Does that mean that she was rich? No. Her insurance agency may have been though.

I will tell you soon enough who the antichrist is and all about those verses you mentioned in Daniel. I did not expect such a response to the five plus comments I made in the Chat Box. This has been a hard day for me and I have been up all night and today without any sleep, just because of it. I don't have time to go through the verses with you right now.

Get it right, or don't get it, or ask the Lord God, LA.

Michael

It may or may not be trump but it certainly describes the USA and its leader.

Yes we know Michael, the Lord shows the truth only to Michael.

The scripture is always correct.

All antichrists come from among the Christian communities, that is how they deceive the gullable.

LA

Eagles Wings

There is no need to feel sorry for Grosnick, he is cold blooded, and has been hateful for some four years now.

Anyone who never repents of anything in that time is a reprobate.

LA
I'm grinning because of the 'subject'.

I've read a bit about reprobation and believe only God makes that final judgment on a soul.

I don't think He rejects nearly the multitude whom He elects. Not even close. IMHO

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Minutes that morning! Note that they are in ascending order.

New [04-03, 09:42] MichaelCadry: I will make a new thread for You to ask questions and get some answers.
New [04-03, 09:30] MichaelCadry: Okay, am going to go for now!! You think about what I've said. You DON'T have to believe me!! I am just a messenger. I speak what I hear and see from the Lord and angels. That is my Testimony to You All !!
New [04-03, 09:27] MichaelCadry: Trust in the Lord for your needs and remember that He knows what He's doing!!
New [04-03, 09:14] MichaelCadry: Yeah patrick jane!! It's like an awfully wonderful time to be alive!!
New [04-03, 09:11] MichaelCadry: I was also told by an an angel that Phoenix was spiritually like Sodom and Egypt. You look around and see palm trees and desert things, like cacti, monsoons, and the environment is the same. We are named after a Egyptian mythological bird called a phoenix!
New [04-03, 09:09] patrick jane:
New [04-03, 08:41] MichaelCadry: The day of the Lord is coming, but it could be months and even a number of years or so before things are completed. No man knows the day and hour of it, not the Son either, but the Father ONLY!! No guessing among you. You will falter and mess up your livelihood.
New [04-03, 08:38] MichaelCadry: You don't have to believe me. Just keep it to ponder upon in the days to come. And months!! Okay, this is the Chatbox, and I'm maybe over-chattered for now here. Perhaps I've said too much already. Don't go quiting your jobs. Bad, bad idea!!
New [04-03, 08:17] MichaelCadry: There is so much more going on that you all don' t yet know about. The Lord has fulfilled almost everything that is to occur as it is written in Rev. Six angels have already sounded, if you understand what I mean! Ok, I can't go into all of that here.
New [04-03, 08:14] MichaelCadry: He told me that Phoenix was spiritually like the Valley of Megiddo. We are surrounded by mountains all around and we live in a huge valley here in Phoenix. Why shouldn't I tell you? That' what is going on. He is still at work with this next surprise!!
New [04-03, 08:10] MichaelCadry: You're right, Robert. I wanted to go to Florida, and yet God said to go to Arizona. So I did what He said. It's been His Will, and I am happy to have done it, because everything is working out so splendidly!1
New [04-03, 08:07] MichaelCadry: I trust God to answer my prayers and then I believe that He will help, as long as it is what I need. My prayers are answered all day and night.
New [04-03, 08:06] Robert Pate: Yes, God answers prayer, but we don't always like the answers.
New [04-03, 08:01] MichaelCadry: Hi All, YOU ARE SO THOUGHTFUL!! Thanks so very much for your prayers nnd well-wishes!!! I won't ever forget you all. You know I pray for everyone here every morning on my knees. God Answers Prayer, trust me. It is so nice, because I believe it all.
New [04-03, 01:11] freelight: Shalom 2 u
New [03-03, 13:27] ok doser: God bless you and keep you Michael
New [03-03, 09:32] Sherman: Prayers for you Michael.
New [03-03, 09:16] Tambora: Prayers for ya, Michael.
New [03-03, 08:36] patrick jane: Michael, you should listen to you doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New [03-03, 05:52] MichaelCadry: Dear OKdoser and Freelight,Thank you for your hospital well-wishes and no, I couldn't get online. But I had cable TV!! I must tell you that the Dr. compassionately said it was between me living or dying if I didn't admit myself.. I had to decline and had decided that I would not be admitted, before I went, even if they told me to. I was scared, of course. But I have my reasons.
New [03-03, 05:47] MichaelCadry: Dear Robert and Evil-Eye, Well , Thank You Both For Your Prayers And God's Blessings! If you only knew!
New [02-03, 22:03] freelight:
New [02-03, 22:03] freelight: i gather most hospitals have wifi, so if he has a laptop or tablet.........
New [02-03, 14:49] ok doser: i wonder if he'll be able to get online if he's admitted
New [02-03, 11:52] Evil.Eye.<(I)>: Prayers for you here, too, Michael.
New [02-03, 10:07] Robert Pate: We will be praying for you Michael.
New [02-03, 09:12] MichaelCadry: I don't want to get admitted. Just get a corticosteroid to help ease the problem.
New [02-03, 09:10] MichaelCadry: If they make me get admitted, I will be gone for like, nine days. That's what happened last time.

This above is what should be the OP {Original Post #1, but I did not think of it until tonight. I copied it just in time. It is the minutes on the Chat Box which led to the barrage of activity that morning. I was up all night and all day and part of the night that ensued. There's so much left that I haven't told you all here, even though some of it is already known by many around the world. I keep busy, to say the least. Okay, will get goin'. Will chat more later.

Much Love, In Jesus Christ! May He answer all of your prayers!!

Michael

3-06-2017