The Life of Christ for the Believer

Epoisses

Jesus has forgiven the sins of the whole world - past, present and future. The only reason why anyone will ever be lost is because they don't believe the good news.

beloved57

I've explained my beliefs to you a hundred times and you just obfuscate like the goat you are.
Okay. So you seem to believe in universalism, that all without exception are saved. That's a false teaching also. Paul wrote that the Gospel is hidden from them that are lost 2 Cor 4:3. How can that be if Christ death alone saved all without exception? Was Paul mistaken?

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Epoisses

Okay. So you seem to believe in universalism, that all without exception are saved. That's a false teaching also. Paul wrote that the Gospel is hidden from them that are lost 2 Cor 4:3. How can that be if Christ death alone saved all without exception? Was Paul mistaken?

Christ's work on the cross was universal this is why he is called the 2nd Adam.

Christ's work in the heart of the believer is a subset of the world aka the children of Abraham.

Epoisses

Christ could not be called the 2nd Adam if he didn't save the whole world. Adam was the father of the human race not believers only.

Epoisses

No it was evaded. Paul wrote that the Gospel is hidden from them that are lost 2 Cor 4:3. You believe that Christ death alone saved all for whom He died!

The world is only saved 'in Christ' and Christ is seated at the right hand of God. It doesn't become mine personally until I hear the good news and believe the good news. Some like yourself don't believe.

Epoisses

Adam was the father of the human race. How could Christ be called the 2nd Adam if he didn't save the whole human race?