White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes, yes, your pattern of picking up rhetorical habits from me is a given. If only you'd pick up a little rationality to match.

To everyone else, I don't mean that you literally don't have to consider it, only that you literally should if you care about what the words or images you choose will reasonably convey to the person reading them or seeing those images.

or, even if you do understand it, you can recognize that it isn't always in play

To everyone else, I can't know what's in the heart of a writer unless they tell me, but if the point of communication is to communicate effectively and you understand that the lion's share of usage will put you shoulder to shoulder with a Stormfront member should you choose a particular expression or image tied to their understanding, an expression that will find that member chuckling at his understanding of your work you should find a clearer expression.

iow, the same reasons that made "bush is a chimp" funny make "bammy is a chimp" funny
To everyone else, a running criticism of Bush (an unfair one) has been to trade on the impression that he's not an intelligent man. That's the association. It derives its strength from the fact that Bush tended to be an ineffective and stumbling extemporaneous public speaker, coupled with a larger narrative about his past.

The same association hasn't been in play with Obama. Even his detractors recognize his intelligence. With Obama the halo and religious "savior" bit has been the traditional insult via imagery, relegating his supporters the role of worshipers, etc.

Back to Sod here...You're a guy with a history of race baiting, along with trolling. You don't consider any opinion but your own, and what amuses you, which seems to largely fall within the parameters of any outrage you can stir. I've had people come to me scratching their heads on your turning around on an opinion just so you could gore another ox.

Now go waste your name-calling goofery on someone you can fool or matter to, if there are any left. You've served your purpose here for me and that's more than enough attention for one day. Shoo. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
(whining deleted)

... you literally should if you care about what the words or images you choose will reasonably convey to the person reading them or seeing those images.

(whining deleted)

the only people who will automatically look at a picture of bammy as a chimp and think "that's racist!" are retards

and why should any of us care what retards think?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Back to Sod here...You're a guy with a history of race baiting, along with trolling. You don't consider any opinion but your own

Sort of like every subject that liberals perpetuate- the depraved white man, followed by trivializing white men's dilemmas :plain:

And it coming from white men themselves- you
How are others supposed to respond to that?

What do you expect in return :freak:

~And that is why Trump is the President~

ok doser

Sort of like every subject that liberals perpetuate- the depraved white man, followed by trivializing white men's dilemmas :plain:

"You don't consider any opinion but your own"

:darwinsm:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sort of like every subject that liberals perpetuate- the depraved white man, followed by trivializing white men's dilemmas
I get you believe that, but you'll never sustain it. You won't even build a rational foundation for it. You'll declare and when your bias is tested you'll retreat to more declaration, maybe a "I don't have to prove anything" or "It would be a waste of time" and so on.

I expect honest, rational, supported and illustrated advance of any position that warrants being taken seriously. From the people who race bait I expect a want of those coupled with school yard name calling and side bars about anything but the point.

Trump is president because a minority of angry voters and those who decided that shaking things up was more important than knowing what that shaking would actually come to voted within sufficiently constituted imaginary lines to hand the White House to the popular runner-up. :plain:

ok doser

Trump is president because a minority of angry voters and those who decided that shaking things up was more important than knowing what that shaking would actually come to voted within sufficiently constituted imaginary lines to hand the White House to the popular runner-up. :plain:

looks like somebody needs a puppy to hug

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not directly descendant of individual kings and pharaohs, but the descendants of those kingdoms that enslaved others that were not of them, as the Egyptian kingdom did with Israel.
They are proud of their ancestral heritage as a heyday of their superiority and accomplishments.
And that heyday includes the enslavement of Israel and the murdering of their children, not to mention that after Egypt agreed to free them they went after them to kill them all.

If we are going to talk about the good and bad of slavery, there is a lot of history to talk about and none of it should be irrelevant to the topic.
Either slavery is a scourge that should have never happened anywhere at any time or it is not.

Well, if it was about injustice in general, then all of history is relevant, and not just one particular time in history.

Ancient Egypt practiced slavery, TH.
Why is that less relevant that any other time in history slavery was practiced?

Tell us, how many years have to pass for the time American practiced slavery to be considered no longer relevant to today????????

How long did it take before Egypt really BEGAN to address the inequality they practiced?
(Just wondering how much time has to pass before you render it irrelevant as you have with Egypt's past.)

Very logical/relevant post, Tam. You're the BEST.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I get you believe that, but you'll never sustain it. You won't even build a rational foundation for it. You'll declare and when your bias is tested you'll retreat to more declaration, maybe a "I don't have to prove anything" or "It would be a waste of time" and so on.

1) It's the truth

2) I sustain it

:idunno: I mean, say what you want

I expect honest, rational, supported and illustrated advance of any position that warrants being taken seriously. From the people who race bait I expect a want of those coupled with school yard name calling and side bars about anything but the point.

I'm a very rational person. I believe that you take me seriously, otherwise why would you spend so much time debating these things :chuckle:
I take you seriously- I think you honestly believe a lot of what you say, and that is frightening to me.

There's a fringe with any voting party- we live in a very diverse world right now. But Trump is the President because this country got tried of being tread on.

You really need to accept that :plain:
And deal with it in the matter for which it is

ok doser

Black folks need to focus on making their community a better place to live and forget about holding a grudge against things that occurred many, many years ago in the 1800s.

but but but - it's not faaaiiirrr that they had to sit in the back of the bus :baby:

it's a "blight on humanity's history"