Jesus SEPARATE from Jehovah; calls Jehovah "my God."

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
In response to post #1056 by Evil.Eye. <(1)>.

The oldest known Jewish work not included in the canon of Constantines universal church, is the Book of Enoch. This is a complex work, the known copies of which were written in the third (or perhaps even the late fourth) century BCE, after the return from the Babylonian Exile and the establishment of the Second Jewish Commonwealth (6th-5th centuries BCE) and before the Maccabean revolt in 172 BCE.

The oldest COPIES of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.

I believe, and will later reveal, that there is ample evidence to support the belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest copies of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord"s face.

And the Most High, (who held the ransom blood of righteous Abel) said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

Hebrews 12:24; King James Version (KJV) 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The blood of Christ does greater thing that did the blood of righteous Abel, which could save only one man.

The Great and glorious simulacrum which is the sacrifice that God has prepared for us, and of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, dies in the process of involution, to be the saviour of we in evolution, This he does by releasing all the righteous spirits that are He, from the least to the greatest, and Enoch was the first.

But Enoch the anointed one, first had to be brought to perfection, and it was only after he had been in the valley of man for three days (Three thousand years) that he was reborn on earth as the man Jesus.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory." [Enoch, the one who was anointed as the successor to the MOST HIGH in the creation, is the CHRIST=The anointed one]

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun"s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

365, is the number of days in a calendar year. The Lamb of God who takes on the sins of the world is to be a one year old unblemished Lamb. Enoch, who was reborn on earth as the man Jesus, is the unblemished Lamb of God.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.[2]

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron’s twin, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces, and is said to have been the angel who lead the children of Israel through the wilderness.

The great flood, in which the body of Adam (Pre-flood mankind) was submerged in water and the new man Enoch (The post-flood body of mankind arose) was, according to 1st Peter 3: 21; a symbol of Baptism. Where the old physical man Adam, is submerged and the new spiritual man Enoch/Jesus arises.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, the only man redeemed from the previous world as spoken of by 2nd Peter 3: 5; as they are all descendants of Enoch’s six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad.

Enoch, the cornerstone to the glorious heavenly simulacrum=blueprint, who, in the bosom of Abraham, was the living spirit to whom all the spirits of the righteous, who had died the first death and had paid the blood price for sin, who were the judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the cornerstone in the bosom of Abraham, is the one that the builders of the Jewish and Christian Roman church had rejected, the one who has turned out to be the most important stone of all. Over those righteous spirits, the second death has no power.

All those who believe the lying Spirit/teachings of the worthless shepherd that God rose up after he was paid his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver, (See Zechariah 11: 12 to 17) that some alien life form who was an eternal being and who was the co-creator of the cosmos, with his father, who was actually the same eternal alien life form, who came down to earth and entered the womb of some supposedly ever virgin, where it created for itself a human like body, which was not of the seed of Adam, from who, all humans have descended, etc, etc, will never come to know the true CHRIST.

To be continued after a response from Evil.Eye. <(1)>.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
In response to post #1056 by Evil.Eye. <(1)>.

Spoiler
The oldest known Jewish work not included in the canon of Constantines universal church, is the Book of Enoch. This is a complex work, the known copies of which were written in the third (or perhaps even the late fourth) century BCE, after the return from the Babylonian Exile and the establishment of the Second Jewish Commonwealth (6th-5th centuries BCE) and before the Maccabean revolt in 172 BCE.

The oldest COPIES of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.

I believe, and will later reveal, that there is ample evidence to support the belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest copies of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord"s face.

And the Most High, (who held the ransom blood of righteous Abel) said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

Hebrews 12:24; King James Version (KJV) 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The blood of Christ does greater thing that did the blood of righteous Abel, which could save only one man.

The Great and glorious simulacrum which is the sacrifice that God has prepared for us, and of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, dies in the process of involution, to be the saviour of we in evolution, This he does by releasing all the righteous spirits that are He, from the least to the greatest, and Enoch was the first.

But Enoch the anointed one, first had to be brought to perfection, and it was only after he had been in the valley of man for three days (Three thousand years) that he was reborn on earth as the man Jesus.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory." [Enoch, the one who was anointed as the successor to the MOST HIGH in the creation, is the CHRIST=The anointed one]

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun"s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

365, is the number of days in a calendar year. The Lamb of God who takes on the sins of the world is to be a one year old unblemished Lamb. Enoch, who was reborn on earth as the man Jesus, is the unblemished Lamb of God.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.

Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status. Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.[2]

Sandalphron and Metatron are post human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron’s twin, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

Metatron is also mentioned in the Pseudepigrapha, most prominently in the Hebrew Book of Enoch (also called Third Enoch), in which his grand title, "the lesser YHVH" resurfaces, and is said to have been the angel who lead the children of Israel through the wilderness.

The great flood, in which the body of Adam (Pre-flood mankind) was submerged in water and the new man Enoch (The post-flood body of mankind arose) was, according to 1st Peter 3: 21; a symbol of Baptism. Where the old physical man Adam, is submerged and the new spiritual man Enoch/Jesus arises.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives are all direct genetic descendants of Enoch, the only man redeemed from the previous world as spoken of by 2nd Peter 3: 5; as they are all descendants of Enoch’s six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad.

Enoch, the cornerstone to the glorious heavenly simulacrum=blueprint, who, in the bosom of Abraham, was the living spirit to whom all the spirits of the righteous, who had died the first death and had paid the blood price for sin, who were the judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the cornerstone in the bosom of Abraham, is the one that the builders of the Jewish and Christian Roman church had rejected, the one who has turned out to be the most important stone of all. Over those righteous spirits, the second death has no power.

All those who believe the lying Spirit/teachings of the worthless shepherd that God rose up after he was paid his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver, (See Zechariah 11: 12 to 17) that some alien life form who was an eternal being and who was the co-creator of the cosmos, with his father, who was actually the same eternal alien life form, who came down to earth and entered the womb of some supposedly ever virgin, where it created for itself a human like body, which was not of the seed of Adam, from who, all humans have descended, etc, etc, will never come to know the true CHRIST.

To be continued after a response from Evil.Eye. <(1)>.
Spoiler

Do they teach you to ignore scripture that completely dismembers your theology in Adoptionist Sunday school? What I see is a bunch of attempts to DENY the WORK of our LORD, GOD and Savior... Jesus Messiah. YeHoshua...

You would comb the earth to DENY JESUS Christ His rightful title...

Isaiah 45:5 and Rv. 4:2

How about Romans 8:9, Philippians 1:19 and Galatians 4:6 ?

At this point... like a devil, where good seed is sewn, you desire to scorch it with poison. You are attempting to sew tares in the wheat.

You eat your left hand to fill your dry bones with more rot.

Isaiah 43:11 and Luke 2:11

200w.gif

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Isaiah 43:11 and Luke 2:11

200w.gif

lol - love the gif! - full on spiritual warfare? :)

gotta love it. - I enjoy the Enochian writings, but not sure where S-word is going,...perhaps that Jesus was formerly Enoch in a past incarnation? - ah...the plot thickens. - I've had threads on 'reincarnation', so this is nothing new to me conceptually speaking. - Edgar Cayce taught as well that Jesus had at least 9 or 10 past incarnations, before he came as Jesus, one was certainly Enoch :) - just throwing this out there.

And still, no matter what view you adopt.....God is using his Anointed Messengers to Do his will, and glorify His NAME. - awesome eh?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
lol - love the gif! - full on spiritual warfare? :)

gotta love it. - I enjoy the Enochian writings, but not sure where S-word is going,...perhaps that Jesus was formerly Enoch in a past incarnation? - ah...the plot thickens. - I've had threads on 'reincarnation', so this is nothing new to me conceptually speaking. - Edgar Cayce taught as well that Jesus had at least 9 or 10 past incarnations, before he came as Jesus, one was certainly Enoch :) - just throwing this out there.

And still, no matter what view you adopt.....God is using his Anointed Messengers to Do his will, and glorify His NAME. - awesome eh?

: )

S-word ain't the Lords messenger.

# Deceit is deceit... You on the other hand are kind to point out the diversity of the matter...

Shall I assume that the concept of the "key of Solomon" has crossed your studies? I don't believe in it... but it would make a great comic book. If S-word wrote a comic book with their theology... well... I wouldn't buy it. It would make an excellent comedy though.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Response to post #1062 by Evil. EYE. <(1)>.

Evil. Eye. <(1)> wrote........Do they teach you to ignore scripture that completely dismembers your theology in Adoptionist Sunday school? What I see is a bunch of attempts to DENY the WORK of our LORD, GOD and Savior... Jesus Messiah. YeHoshua…

S-word........If, by ‘THEY’ you are referring to the Holy Spirit, who guides me into all truth, then ‘NO,’because it was HE who recorded those scriptures through his earthly scribes.

Evil. Eye. <(1)> wrote........You would comb the earth to DENY JESUS Christ His rightful title…

S-word........Only your false Jesus, who you believe was some un-named eternal alien life form who created the entire cosmos, and who, some two thousand years ago, came down to earth and entered the womb of some supposedly ever virgin where it created for itself a human like body that was not of the seed of the original human, from whom, all who claim to be human beings had to have descended.

Evil. Eye. <(1)> wrote........Isaiah 45:5 and Rv. 4:2

S-word........Isaiah 45; I am the Lord (Said he, who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites to speak in his name, the Lord who filled the man Jesus with his spirit=his words) there is no other God, etc.

The Lord who said in Isaiah 42: 1; “Here is my servant, whom I strengthen---The one I have CHOSEN, with whom I am pleased. I have filled him with my spirit, and he will bring justice to every nation.

Revelation 4: 2; At once the spirit took control of John and there in heaven he saw a throne with someone sitting on it.

And that someone was Jesus who we once knew as a man, and who, See Acts 3: 13; was the faithful servant of the Lord, who was given divine glory by the God of Abraham, Isaac ad Jacob, the God of our ancestors, and Jesus, who is now incontestably divine, and who says in Revelation 3: 21; “To those who win the victory I will give them the right to sit beside me on my throne, Just as I have been victorious and now sit beside my Father on his throne.”

Evil.Eye.<(1)> wrote........How about Romans 8:9; But you do not live as your human nature tells you to; instead, you live as the Spirit tells you to — if, in fact, God's Spirit lives in you. Whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

S-word........What a pity that you do not have the spirit of God, but the spirit of the Anti-Christ.

From the catholic Study Edition of the Good News Bible: 1st letter of John 4:1-3; "My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit/teaching, (My words are spirit said the Lord through Jesus) but test them to find out if the spirit/teaching they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit/teaching, who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc."

2nd letter of John verses 7-10;."Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ."

If you would care to open your eyes, I'm sure that you will have little difficulty in finding the teaching of the anti-christ, which does not deny that Jesus had come, but which refused to acknowledge that Jesus was a true human being, who was born of the seed of Adam, and descended through the genetic line of David, which lie has been spread throughout the entire WORLD.

Evil. Eye. <(1)> wrote........see Philippians 1:19; “Because I know by means of your prayers and the help that comes from Jesus Christ I shall be set free.”

S-word........But who is it who sends the spirit of Jesus Christ? Acts 3: 19-20; Repent, then, and turn to God, so that he will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and he will send Jesus, who is the Messiah he has already ‘CHOSEN’for you.

You really do not understand the scriptures at all, do you child?

Evil. Eye. <(1)> wrote........see Galatians 4:6 ?

S-word........Galatians 4:6-7 New International Version (NIV) 6*Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba,[a] Father.” 7*So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

Hebrew 10: 5 to 7; GNB Catholic Study Edition; For this reason, when Christ (The anointed one) was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but a body you have prepared for me (The body of the man Jesus through whom, The Son of Man, who is the Son of God, would reveal himself to us, and the awesome sacrifice he makes for the sinful body of mankind in which body he developed) .

The man Jesus who was born of the flesh as all humans are, and who was born the fisrt son of our God, (The Son of Man) not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of the Lord our saviour who pays the penalty for the sins of the flesh in which he develops, whose spirit descended on the man Jesus in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my son, (MY CHOSEN successor) this day I have begotten thee.”

Evil.Eye. <(1)> Wrote........At this point... like a devil, where good seed is sewn, you desire to scorch it with poison. You are attempting to sew tares in the wheat.

You eat your left hand to fill your dry bones with more rot.

S-word........I believe that all who read these posts, will see that it was the ‘Worthless Shepherd,’ (See zechariah 11: 12 to 17) who the Lord rose up after he, in the body of his obedient servant ‘Jesus’ was paid his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver, who has so corrupted the minds/spirits of the gullible, who study the words of the Worthless Shepherd and not the words of the Lord as recorded in the Holy Scriptures

Evil.Eye. <(1)> Wrote........See Isaiah 43:11 11“I alone am the LORD,the only one who can save you.

S-word........So said the Son of Man, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who is our only salvation, the only one who can pay the penalty for the sins of the flesh in which he develops after choosing the man Jesus as his successor to sit in his most high throne.

Evil.Eye. <(1)> Wrote........Luke 2:11

S-word........Did I not tell you previously, that the only exception of all mankind, to be carried to the very throne of the Most High and anointed as his successor, after being in the valley of man for three days (Three thousand years) was reborn on earth as the man Jesus? But you would not believe me.

daqq

Is this the thread for Christian argument between two believers in Jesus, our Lord, God and Savior? If we do not stay united in Him and hold together against the very denial of Messiah that this very thread is... what good are we?

I am forever willing to be at peace on all other matters, wherever Jesus' Deity is being contested... what does this profit?

Consider this verse (1 Co. 1:13) and this verse (Acts 19:5)

That is both too sad and too hilarious; you are exhorting others to be united with you against Ruach Elohim, against Ruach Meshiah, against Ruach Melki Tzedek, and against his Father and our Father, and it is all so that you can have your flesh "God-Man" born of a woman. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That is both too sad and too hilarious; you are exhorting others to be united with you against Ruach Elohim, against Ruach Meshiah, against Ruach Melki Tzedek, and against his Father and our Father, and it is all so that you can have your flesh "God-Man" born of a woman. :chuckle:

(Luke 23:40)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

Well for heaven's sake,....I'm missing the points contested, for enjoying the all-radiant One, whose spirit abides within my temple - perhaps its LIGHT outshines all the more mundane and intellectual quibbles going on in the religious market place :)

I gather that Mary is 'virgin' by her utmost purity and devotion to the Lord, and she need not necessarily be an actual 'virgin' for any miracle to be brought forth, for the Messiah will be all that God makes him regardless :) - therefore I dont see any need for a 'dogma' about a virgin birth per se,...for even if not a true virgin in a sexual sense,...the Spirit of God Most High overshadowed the conception, however miraculous it might have been,....and still Jesus holds court in his Messianic office,...regardless of whatever miracle or mythology accompanies his birth. Add what pomp and fancy you please :)

Furthermore, only 'God' is 'God',....who is pure spirit. Is not 'God' incorporeal and INFINITE as well? Then he could not ever be a 'man', even if the INFINITE was to embody a man,...the allness of the infinite could never be wholly contained or even defined by that 'man'! - this does not take away anything from the glory of Man who is the glory of God manifested,...no. If Jesus embodies the fullness of deity bodily,...then glory to God,..but the ifninite incorporeal God, the Universal FATHER of all, EVER retains his eternal primacy before all beings, and is the eternal Progenitor of ALL. all means all :) - therefore, God is ever the head of the Messiah-Son,...the Father of one and all sons!

Ok,...just a stream of logos,....wherever it goes ;)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
:thumb: Spot on my friend. :)

The blood has been given upon the altar for the atonement of the soul, (Lev 17:11), "For the nephesh-soul of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it unto you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul." And, "An altar of adamah shall you make unto Me", (Exodus 20:24a). And in the companion passage to Exodus 20:24a, "O that there were such an heart in them!", (Deut 5:29a), because the adamah-soil of the heart is the altar of Elohim which we make unto Him, (by the teachings of the Master in his parables and doctrine such as the Parable of the Sower wherein the heart is the soil or adamah).

If therefore the heart is an altar of pure rich and fertile adamah-soil then the upright blood of atonement is always upon that altar, day in, day out, even with every breath that you inhale and exhale in the name of Messiah. That is why in the teachings of the Master, and likewise Paul, we are admonished to put to death the soulish things of the old man, being renewed in putting on the mind of Messiah, by way of his holy Testimony. That is also how we are a priesthood; for every man is a house, and in the teachings of Messiah we, by way of him as our Kohen Gadol after the order of Melki-Tzedek, make atonement for all our house including its "lesser members", (all of whom Elohim is the Avenger, if we turn and begin to abuse those "lesser members" of our households, as even Paul has likewise forewarned in his writings, [for their angels do always behold the face of the heavenly Father]). :)

Selah :)

So, the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin, and ONLY John thought it most significant to emphasize this, at least in a definitive way,...while the blood-atonement concept is elsewhere pertained. What is the blood of Jesus and its holy power to redeem? Well, the blood of Christ proclaims alot,....it speaks! but what it speaks is everything. And only the Spirit can proclaim it, to ears that hear. While it seems I've been rejecting 'blood-atonement',...please read more carefully,...only aspects and interpretations of it, that veer from the more essential truths IMO. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy, so the Spirit bears witness to the blood and water, these three agree as one, and so goes the testimony. The testimony is not rejected, for the decree and word of the Lord must carry out its plan and profession. On that note daqq, as under the breath of the Holy Spirit, I pass the baton to you, to let the logos of the Lord speak forth :) - just write as the Spirit gives utterance........

daqq

Well for heaven's sake,....I'm missing the points contested, for enjoying the all-radiant One, whose spirit abides within my temple - perhaps its LIGHT outshines all the more mundane and intellectual quibbles going on in the religious market place :)

I gather that Mary is 'virgin' by her utmost purity and devotion to the Lord, and she need not necessarily be an actual 'virgin' for any miracle to be brought forth, for the Messiah will be all that God makes him regardless :) - therefore I dont see any need for a 'dogma' about a virgin birth per se,...for even if not a true virgin in a sexual sense,...the Spirit of God Most High overshadowed the conception, however miraculous it might have been,....and still Jesus holds court in his Messianic office,...regardless of whatever miracle or mythology accompanies his birth. Add what pomp and fancy you please :)

Furthermore, only 'God' is 'God',....who is pure spirit. Is not 'God' incorporeal and INFINITE as well? Then he could not ever be a 'man', even if the INFINITE was to embody a man,...the allness of the infinite could never be wholly contained or even defined by that 'man'! - this does not take away anything from the glory of Man who is the glory of God manifested,...no. If Jesus embodies the fullness of deity bodily,...then glory to God,..but the ifninite incorporeal God, the Universal FATHER of all, EVER retains his eternal primacy before all beings, and is the eternal Progenitor of ALL. all means all :) - therefore, God is ever the head of the Messiah-Son,...the Father of one and all sons!

Ok,...just a stream of logos,....wherever it goes ;)

No one has seen Elohim at any time - John 1:18a ASV.
No one has beheld Elohim at any time - 1John 4:12a ASV.
Among those born of women there arose none greater than Yohanan - Mt 11:11.
The words of Messiah will not pass away - Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33. :)

daqq

So, the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin, and ONLY John thought it most significant to emphasize this, at least in a definitive way,...while the blood-atonement concept is elsewhere pertained. What is the blood of Jesus and its holy power to redeem? Well, the blood of Christ proclaims alot,....it speaks! but what it speaks is everything. And only the Spirit can proclaim it, to ears that hear. While it seems I've been rejecting 'blood-atonement',...please read more carefully,...only aspects and interpretations of it, that veer from the more essential truths IMO. The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy, so the Spirit bears witness to the blood and water, these three agree as one, and so goes the testimony. The testimony is not rejected, for the decree and word of the Lord must carry out its plan and profession. On that note daqq, as under the breath of the Holy Spirit, I pass the baton to you, to let the logos of the Lord speak forth :) - just write as the Spirit gives utterance........

Testimony is Spirit.
The Testimony of Messiah is the Spirit of Grace.
The Testimony of Messiah is his blood.

Consume it, drink it, and Live in Messiah. :)

S-word

BANNED
Banned

You should have been a politician mate, yabba on for hours and say nothing. Why don't you talk in plain English, so that the average person can understand what you are saying.

You remind me of the words of the Old tent maker, who once said; 'Whereas one of the more Loquacious lot, I think a Sufi pipkin waxing hot---to be spoken in a pompous voice; "All this of Pot and Potter pray----Tell me then, who is the Potter and who the pot.'"

God's Truth

I have found in the Bible that there is just one scripture, if all would believe and obey, could stop false religions and false doctrine from even beginning.

Here is a scripture that exposes the Catholic Religion.
Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Catholics have a Pope. Pope means 'father'. The Catholics even call their Pope 'Holy Father'. 'Holy Father' is a name reserved for God. Not only do the Catholic parishioners call the Pope and priests ‘father,’ the Pope and priests call each other 'father'. Jesus said not to call any one on earth 'father' and that they are all brothers in Christ. There are many other false doctrines in the Catholic religion, but starting from the top of their religion--- the Pope, that should be enough to stop there with that religion.

There is no if, and, but, or maybe. Jesus' word is plain and clear. Now if only we will believe and obey.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Revelation 3:12 is absolute proof that Jesus isn't God...
:dizzy: 2 Pe 2:1

"The church in Philadelphia (3:7–13)
A. The counselor (3:7)
1. The holy and true Jesus holds the keys of David (3:7a).
2. He opens closed doors and closes open doors (3:7b).
B. The commendation (3:8)
1. Though weak, they have kept his Word (3:8a).
2. They have not denied his name (3:8b).
C. The chastening: None given.
D. The counsel (3:11): Hold on to what you have so that no one will take your crown.
E. The challenge (3:9–10, 12–13)
1. Their enemies will fall down before them (3:9) .
2. They will be kept from the hour of trial (3:10) .
3. They will become pillars in the Temple of God (3:12a).
4. They will be given new names (3:12b–13)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Re 3:5–13). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

As a reminder marhig is number 66 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
:dizzy: 2 Pe 2:1

"The church in Philadelphia (3:7–13)
A. The counselor (3:7)
1. The holy and true Jesus holds the keys of David (3:7a).
2. He opens closed doors and closes open doors (3:7b).
B. The commendation (3:8)
1. Though weak, they have kept his Word (3:8a).
2. They have not denied his name (3:8b).
C. The chastening: None given.
D. The counsel (3:11): Hold on to what you have so that no one will take your crown.
E. The challenge (3:9–10, 12–13)
1. Their enemies will fall down before them (3:9) .
2. They will be kept from the hour of trial (3:10) .
3. They will become pillars in the Temple of God (3:12a).
4. They will be given new names (3:12b–13)." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Re 3:5–13). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

As a reminder marhig is number 66 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

And where on your list am I, who prove from scripture, that Jesus was not a god who became man, but was a man who became a god?

Moses asked God for his name in order that he might be able to tell the Israelites in Egypt, who had sent him. And God said; Exodus 3: 14; "I Am Who I Am/YHVH." You must tell them: 'The one who is called "I AM/JHVH" has sent me to you.' Tell the Israelites that I, the Lord, the God of their ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, have sent you to them.

Deuteronomy 18: 18; YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name etc.

Peter confirms that Jesus was that man. Acts 3: 22; For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, Just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people, etc."

Did the people of his day believe that he was the Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God of our ancestors? No, they did not, for on the day of his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, the people escorting him cried out, "Blessed is he, who comes in the name of the Lord." Verifying that they believed Jesus to be the one that God had promised that he would choose from among the Israelites, and send to the people to speak in his name.

John 5: 24; "Whoever hears my words, (Which were the Words of YHVH/Who I Am, that he commanded the man that he had chosen from among the people, to speak in his name) and believes in 'HIM' who sent me, has eternal life.

John 17: 11; HOLY Father! Keep them safe by the power of your name, the name that you gave to me, etc. (What is the name of our heavenly Father, the name that our Father gave to his faithful servant Jesus?)

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Acts 3:19; “Repent then and turn to God, (Not to Jesus, but to God) so that He (God) will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and He will send Jesus, who is the Messiah that he has already CHOSEN for you. The man Jesus, was chosen and made both Lord and saviour by “Who I Am”.

Acts 3:13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus.

Act 17: 31; For he (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that man from death.

Isaiah 42: 1; The Lord says, "Here is my servant, whom I strengthen---the one I have CHOSEN, with whom I am pleased. I have filled him with my spirit (Which descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased, TODAY I have become your Father.) and he will bring justic to every nation.

Jesus, is the first of many brothers to be chosen from the body of mankind, and is the cornerstone to the new glorious immortal Temple of the Lord, which is to replace, (on this earth, as the supreme ruler,) his mortal temporary tabernacle, which is the body of mankind, where, in the inner most sanctuary of his temporary tabernacle he currently dwells, (For the kingdom of God is within you). And it is our brother Jesus who says in Revelation 3: 21; "To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne,(Which is the throne of our Father) Just as I have been victorious and now sit beside my/our Father on his throne.

1st Timothy 1:1; From Paul, and apostle of Christ Jesus by order of God our saviour and Christ Jesus our hope.

Jesus was the first of many brothers to be raised from the dead, the first to win the victory and to receive a share of the glorious immortal body of light, which was that of our heavenly saviour, that was torn asunder and poured out as fire on the heads of all those who believed his words as spoken through his servant "Jesus" for our salvation.

In his new glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, He, on the road to Damascus, answered Saul's question, "Who are you Lord?" with these words, "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute,"

And Jesus our brother, was given divine glory and now sits in the throne of our Father, and the chosen ones who have born the image of the first Adam, shall also bear THE IMAGE OF Jesus, "The Second Adam," (in the eternal process of change/evolution, for mankind does not close the chapter in the book of evolution) a new creation of bodies of Glorious and blinding Light that is the new Temple of our Lord that is to replace God’s old tabernacle (Mankind) as the ruler on this earth of all creation.

First, MAN was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN who is crowned with glory, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, the first born from the dead, who has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and now sits in His heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites all; who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father’s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and Invisible, which includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.

God's Truth

And where on your list am I, who prove from scripture, that Jesus was not a god who became man, but was a man who became a god?

Moses asked God for his name in order that he might be able to tell the Israelites in Egypt, who had sent him. And God said; Exodus 3: 14; "I Am Who I Am/YHVH." You must tell them: 'The one who is called "I AM/JHVH" has sent me to you.' Tell the Israelites that I, the Lord, the God of their ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, have sent you to them.

Deuteronomy 18: 18; YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, says to Moses; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name etc.

Peter confirms that Jesus was that man. Acts 3: 22; For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, Just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people, etc."

Did the people of his day believe that he was the Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God of our ancestors? No, they did not, for on the day of his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, the people escorting him cried out, "Blessed is he, who comes in the name of the Lord." Verifying that they believed Jesus to be the one that God had promised that he would choose from among the Israelites, and send to the people to speak in his name.

John 5: 24; "Whoever hears my words, (Which were the Words of YHVH/Who I Am, that he commanded the man that he had chosen from among the people, to speak in his name) and believes in 'HIM' who sent me, has eternal life.

John 17: 11; HOLY Father! Keep them safe by the power of your name, the name that you gave to me, etc. (What is the name of our heavenly Father, the name that our Father gave to his faithful servant Jesus?)

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Acts 3:19; “Repent then and turn to God, (Not to Jesus, but to God) so that He (God) will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and He will send Jesus, who is the Messiah that he has already CHOSEN for you. The man Jesus, was chosen and made both Lord and saviour by “Who I Am”.

Acts 3:13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus.

Act 17: 31; For he (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that man from death.

Isaiah 42: 1; The Lord says, "Here is my servant, whom I strengthen---the one I have CHOSEN, with whom I am pleased. I have filled him with my spirit (Which descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased, TODAY I have become your Father.) and he will bring justic to every nation.

Jesus, is the first of many brothers to be chosen from the body of mankind, and is the cornerstone to the new glorious immortal Temple of the Lord, which is to replace, (on this earth, as the supreme ruler,) his mortal temporary tabernacle, which is the body of mankind, where, in the inner most sanctuary of his temporary tabernacle he currently dwells, (For the kingdom of God is within you). And it is our brother Jesus who says in Revelation 3: 21; "To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne,(Which is the throne of our Father) Just as I have been victorious and now sit beside my/our Father on his throne.

1st Timothy 1:1; From Paul, and apostle of Christ Jesus by order of God our saviour and Christ Jesus our hope.

Jesus was the first of many brothers to be raised from the dead, the first to win the victory and to receive a share of the glorious immortal body of light, which was that of our heavenly saviour, that was torn asunder and poured out as fire on the heads of all those who believed his words as spoken through his servant "Jesus" for our salvation.

In his new glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, He, on the road to Damascus, answered Saul's question, "Who are you Lord?" with these words, "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute,"

And Jesus our brother, was given divine glory and now sits in the throne of our Father, and the chosen ones who have born the image of the first Adam, shall also bear THE IMAGE OF Jesus, "The Second Adam," (in the eternal process of change/evolution, for mankind does not close the chapter in the book of evolution) a new creation of bodies of Glorious and blinding Light that is the new Temple of our Lord that is to replace God’s old tabernacle (Mankind) as the ruler on this earth of all creation.

First, MAN was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN who is crowned with glory, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, the first born from the dead, who has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and now sits in His heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites all; who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father’s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and Invisible, which includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.

Serpentdove is a serpent pretending to be a dove.

Status
Not open for further replies.