Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You claim and insist to continue weak attempts of slander and ad Homs...typical actually...can't beat the message attack the messenger...lol

Pharisees and inquisitors would appreciate your style...

I said
lol Who is attacking who here?? I'm not. I'm trying to help you. But you won't allow the Holy Spirit in me to teach you anything. You are to hard hearted. And you rely on your own understanding. And your running your camouflage again. Tell everyone that your not going to confess Jesus Christ. Because He is not your Lord and Savior.

clefty

I said
lol Who is attacking who here?? I'm not. I'm trying to help you. But you won't allow the Holy Spirit in me to teach you anything. You are to hard hearted. And you rely on your own understanding.

You are attacking by adding and subtracting to the Word...

It's not about me...as much as you try to make it...but the message...

"Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah (NOT His Son's) and the testimony of Yahushua (His Son's testimony and NOT commandments)"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are attacking by adding and subtracting to the Word...

It's not about me...as much as you try to make it...but the message...

"Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah (NOT His Son's) and the testimony of Yahushua (His Son's testimony and NOT commandments)"

I said
It is about you. And all your lies and blasphemy. God will never give you the truth, He will not allow you to see it. Your to much an antichrist. You spread lies and pervertions about the Word. You have been blinded. All your harassing and manipulation only does more damage to the poor that might listen to you.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
It is about you. And all your lies and blasphemy. God will never give you the truth, He will not allow you to see it. Your to much an antichrist. You spread lies and pervertions about the Word. You have been blinded. All your harassing and manipulation only does more damage to the poor that might listen to you.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Yup...minds the god of this age has blinded is yours...the glory of Him is the IMAGE of God...meaning LIKE the SAME not different with His own Laws and commandments and such...but LIKE HIS FATHER...

I regret you are veiled to the Gospel which pharisees veiled with slander and false witness teaching that the Law was changed...

You cant see the Old...you wont be pointed to the Him Who saves...

Epoisses

Yes contrary to how it appears, and as hard as the enemy works to counter it, the reformation is not over, but remnants have kicked it up to restoration not just reformation...imagine that...

The reformation was a repudiation of the Catholic perverted gospel of works hence the moniker of 'faith alone'. We are justified solely by our faith in Christ without any works at all especially Sabbath keeping. The Sabbath pointed forward to the finished work of Christ that we have every day by faith. It doesn't matter if you go to church on Saturns-day or Sun-day, neither day has any virtue or power.

clefty

The reformation was a repudiation of the Catholic perverted gospel of works hence the moniker of 'faith alone'.
and coming out of that ditch...works of the Church ditch they promptly went to the complete other side of the road and into the "grace/faith alone" ditch...oops

We are justified solely by our faith in Christ without any works at all especially Sabbath keeping.
cant believe how often I have to repeat this...but here it is again...

Keeping the Law NEVER justified/saved ANYONE...the Law was kept BECAUSE believers were ALREADY saved...see? Sabbath is a sign of HIS PEOPLE obedient to HIM HIS WAY... the law is kept out of GRATITUDE not to earn or merit salvation...

You are forgetting all the Israelites LOST and DESPITE the fact they were circumcised...thus FLESH PROFITS NOTHING...duh

Is why Paul writes a sabbatismos remains having to reach back into Hebrew for a word the greek speaking Jews would readily appreciate with its origins and implication...a sabbath keeping remains for His people...

The Sabbath pointed forward to the finished work of Christ that we have every day by faith.

That's only a small part of it...that Christ btw exemplified by His Sabbath keeping the life we are to live...

Even instructed prayers be said that the Sabbath be kept in the future time of troubles...the only commandment instructed to be prayed for that it continued to be kept...

clefty

The law we keep out of gratitude is the law of love not the worthless law of sin and death aka Moses.

Aaaaah yes...the law of love...tell me, how exactly does this law of love look like? You do realize that muslims love and Buddhists love and pagans love real well too...

Does their love look at all like the love He command us to love with?

Does their love fulfill the Law?

You think the Hebrews were the only people who had laws? Gods? Claiming power to create, power over nature, power over death...all peoples everywhere have their version of love...rules not to kill, dont steal, dont fornicate, honor parents...

How do you distinguish your god from the others now? How do you establish Him? Set yourself apart as sanctified?

Just claim a law of love?

Aphrodite would be pleased I am sure...

Oh and I suggest caution when calling anything His worthless...just sayin'

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup...minds the god of this age has blinded is yours...the glory of Him is the IMAGE of God...meaning LIKE the SAME not different with His own Laws and commandments and such...but LIKE HIS FATHER...

I regret you are veiled to the Gospel which pharisees veiled with slander and false witness teaching that the Law was changed...

You cant see the Old...you wont be pointed to the Him Who saves...

I said
lolo Why don't you just tell everyone why your not a Christian. I can see why you don't tell us what religion you are your ashamed of it. Are you to ashamed of your god to stand up for him?? You bounce all around the bible and yet you don't know what it says.

clefty

I said
lolo Why don't you just tell everyone why your not a Christian. I can see why you don't tell us what religion you are your ashamed of it. Are you to ashamed of your god to stand up for him?? You bounce all around the bible and yet you don't know what it says.

Not at all ashamed of Yahushua His gospel His church...His way...

clefty

I said
Do you know what your dealing with in clefty??

Oh hey I noticed you didnt offer comment on the resurrection NOT occuring on Sunday morning...will that cause you to ponder things this Easter or will you muscle through with another celebration of man's traditions this year?

Yup...nothing happened that Sunday morning as it began at dawn and the tomb was found already empty and He was GONE...

He was risen...rose the day before Sunday...

And not one squeak from you...LOL...did you catch what I did there? Not one squeak from you...lol...oh man that is funny stuff...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just cuz I call Him by His name throws you off does it? LoL

Oh and WWJD?...my answer of "not serve Sunday Ham"...that must have been a doozie to a christian like you...

I said
ROFLOL Hide, run. You muslims are full of trickery, and deception. But the one thing you muslims cant do is testify that Jesus is the Son of God. Or that you want to be a Christian. But God the real God won't let you.

Phil 2:11
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL Hide, run. You muslims are full of trickery, and deception. But the one thing you muslims cant do is testify that Jesus is the Son of God. Or that you want to be a Christian. But God the real God won't let you.

Phil 2:11
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

Pity...You missed your calling as a grand inquisitor...

clefty

I said

Time for a quick refresher:

Many assume that once we have faith in Jesus Christ, we have no more need to keep the law. Paul himself addressed this concept in Romans 3:31: “Do we then make void [Greek katargeo, meaning ‘destroy’ or ‘abolish’] the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish [Greek histemi, meaning ‘erect’ or ‘make to stand’] the law.” Faith does not abolish the law, said Paul; it establishes and upholds it.

In Acts 24 he defended himself before the Roman governor Felix against charges of dissension and sedition brought by Jewish religious leaders. Replying to the accusations against him, he said, “I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets” (Acts 24:14).

Two years later he again defended himself against such accusations, this time before another Roman governor, Festus. “Neither against the law of the Jews, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all,” he responded to the charges against him (Acts 25:8).

Here, some 25 to 30 years after Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection, Paul plainly said he believed “all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets” (terms used for the books of the Old Testament) and had done nothing against the law!

https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-too...bbath-rest/was-the-sabbath-changed-in-the-new

Pity those false witnessing and slandering Pharisees who claimed Paul taught a change to the law and customs...

And those christians who continue the false witness...

Paul was clear: I delight in the law of God” (Romans 7:22), not that it should be abolished. “The law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good,” he affirmed (Romans 7:12). (Ibid.)

HalleluYah...

"Think not I have come to destroy the Law"...and yet some still do...

clefty

I said

Powerful deceptions?

Cardinal Gibbons, in Faith of Our Fathers, 92nd ed., p. 89, freely admits, “You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we [the Catholic Church] never sanctify.”

Again, “The Catholic Church, … by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday” (The Catholic Mirror, official publication of James Cardinal Gibbons, Sept. 23, 1893).

“Protestants do not realize that by observing Sunday, they accept the authority of the spokesperson of the Church, the Pope” (Our Sunday Visitor, February 5, 1950).

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change [Saturday Sabbath to Sunday] was her act... And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things” (H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons).

“Sunday is our mark of authority… the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact” (Catholic Record of London, Ontario Sept 1, 1923).

http://cgi.org/who-changed-the-sabbath-to-sunday/

So squeaky when is your meat understanding going to move on from trying to insert something into the Word that is not there?

Here we see that man's tradition claims authority to make changes...the irony...just like you...