ECT Seeking list of Hebrews verses from MADs/D'ists that are allowed for Christians

Interplanner

God has a redemption for Israel that is yet future.

Your narrow-minded view of the Bible has you in a tiny little hole.

Rom 11:15 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:15) For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?

I'll bet that you have no idea what the "receiving of them" refers to.

It means that the Jews who recieve the Gospel (like Paul) will be very effective in the mission of God. the chapter is not a prediction. it is 'stirring to jealousy' as it says; it is prodding, provoking to Israel to be in the mission--and not in the zealots battle.

SaulToPaul 2

It means that the Jews who recieve the Gospel (like Paul) will be very effective in the mission of God. the chapter is not a prediction. it is 'stirring to jealousy' as it says; it is prodding, provoking to Israel to be in the mission--and not in the zealots battle.

:chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
Of course it's a prediction. But your fairy story does not allow it.

2Cor 3:15-16 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:15) But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. (3:16) Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Someday the whole nation will be restored. This occurs after the body of Christ is removed.

Interplanner

Of course it's a prediction. But your fairy story does not allow it.

2Cor 3:15-16 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:15) But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. (3:16) Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Someday the whole nation will be restored. This occurs after the body of Christ is removed.

There's no fairy tale about it. Those who joined the mission who were Jews were the most effective; that's why Paul wanted them so bad. He did not think history stretched out X000 years; there is no place in Paul where the 2nd coming is more than a year after the destruction of Jerusalem.

The real fairy tale here is using 2 Cor 5 about the veil (vail is in Colorado) as a prediction that everyone is Israel (including those buried over the past 3 centuries) will believe. He only means that an individual who is in Christ by God's choice can see the veiled OT for what it is--veiled. They alone can see that it is actually about Christ.

If Paul thought all Jews were going to have faith in Christ at one snapshot moment in the future, he would not have developed the concept of another Israel, which has faith, which is both Jew and Gentile.

The categories of 2P2P which you use make it impossible for you to grasp what is being said. And they block history. 2P2P is especially obtuse about the history of the NT period.

Right Divider

Body part
There's no fairy tale about it. Those who joined the mission who were Jews were the most effective; that's why Paul wanted them so bad. He did not think history stretched out X000 years; there is no place in Paul where the 2nd coming is more than a year after the destruction of Jerusalem.

The real fairy tale here is using 2 Cor 5 about the veil (vail is in Colorado) as a prediction that everyone is Israel (including those buried over the past 3 centuries) will believe. He only means that an individual who is in Christ by God's choice can see the veiled OT for what it is--veiled. They alone can see that it is actually about Christ.
The KJB uses VAIL and I'm fine with that, Mr. GrammarScholar.

If Paul thought all Jews were going to have faith in Christ at one snapshot moment in the future, he would not have developed the concept of another Israel, which has faith, which is both Jew and Gentile.

The categories of 2P2P which you use make it impossible for you to grasp what is being said. And they block history. 2P2P is especially obtuse about the history of the NT period.
You're just like the misinformed and ignorant Jews that thought that the Messiah would IMMEDIATELY establish the kingdom as opposed to the Bible that shows Him coming a SECOND time to do that.

Interplanner

The KJB uses VAIL and I'm fine with that, Mr. GrammarScholar.

You're just like the misinformed and ignorant Jews that thought that the Messiah would IMMEDIATELY establish the kingdom as opposed to the Bible that shows Him coming a SECOND time to do that.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search..._1_0__ya__ch_WCYID10288__161108__yaff&p=veils

So your method is 'argue about the spelling so that you don't have to deal with the doctrines'. Got it.

Glad you are informed about the Jews seeking his immediate kingdom. It was those people Jesus tried to convert to what he was doing, Jn 12:34+ about the 'light.'

He never mentions such a retroactive kingdom, nor do the apostles. You need to have a good solid NT paragraph on this before you mention it again to me. I'll be looking. If you know Hebrews and Galatians and Colossians 2 you would not be expecting to find one. The Israel of God does not exist by DNA but by faith in the Gospel.

Right Divider

Body part
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search..._1_0__ya__ch_WCYID10288__161108__yaff&p=veils

So your method is 'argue about the spelling so that you don't have to deal with the doctrines'. Got it.
Another lie by the great grammar scholar. I said NO such thing. I simply quoted the KJB, which you apparently hate.

Glad you are informed about the Jews seeking his immediate kingdom. It was those people Jesus tried to convert to what he was doing, Jn 12:34+ about the 'light.'
Too bad you're not informed about the second coming.

He never mentions such a retroactive kingdom, nor do the apostles. You need to have a good solid NT paragraph on this before you mention it again to me. I'll be looking. If you know Hebrews and Galatians and Colossians 2 you would not be expecting to find one. The Israel of God does not exist by DNA but by faith in the Gospel.
"retroactive kingdom" :french:

You're a riot DingleBerry.

Interplanner

Another lie by the great grammar scholar. I said NO such thing. I simply quoted the KJB, which you apparently hate.

Too bad you're not informed about the second coming.

"retroactive kingdom" :french:

You're a riot DingleBerry.

As I have asked before in a thread: what is the veil? (Not Vail as in Colorado and misspelled by the amateurs at KJB).

If christ was going to do Judaism again, he would have mentioned in Jn 12:34 to clear up confusion. I don't think he said what the light was as clearly as he could have but that's how he said it and there is no future Davidic theocracy mentioned. THERE NEVER IS WHERE IT WOULD BE PERTINENT TO DO SO because it is not a Christian or apostolic doctrine.

You are right about retroactive kingdom. I meant 'mentioning/teaching it as retroactively'. He doesn't do that. It is not a Christian doctrine. It is a Judiastic wish.

Right Divider

Body part
As I have asked before in a thread: what is the veil? (Not Vail as in Colorado and misspelled by the amateurs at KJB).
Your arrogance is truly profound.

If christ was going to do Judaism again, he would have mentioned in Jn 12:34 to clear up confusion. I don't think he said what the light was as clearly as he could have but that's how he said it and there is no future Davidic theocracy mentioned. THERE NEVER IS WHERE IT WOULD BE PERTINENT TO DO SO because it is not a Christian or apostolic doctrine.

You are right about retroactive kingdom. I meant 'mentioning/teaching it as retroactively'. He doesn't do that. It is not a Christian doctrine. It is a Judiastic wish.
I can see that your rejection of the majority of the Bible leaves you in this state of total confusion. I feel terrible for you.

Interplanner

Your arrogance is truly profound.

I can see that your rejection of the majority of the Bible leaves you in this state of total confusion. I feel terrible for you.

But what matters, since we are in the age of the apostles, is whether we reject what they say. They were taught by Christ for 40 days. that's why Peter forcefully says that the resurrection is the enthronement of Christ which was foreseen by David. And why Paul uses Ps 68 about that ascension in Eph 4. It is the plainest possible language, sir. But it does call for creative categories beyond granite blocks and goldplate in the city called Jerusalem in the middle east.

dodge

Wrong. He came unto the lost sheep, those who believed and followed him became the Israel of God.
Not a single Gentile.

As usual you are wrong.

The following was not a Jew Jesus was talking about.

Mat 8:10
When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Interplanner

As usual you are wrong.

The following was not a Jew Jesus was talking about.

Mat 8:10
When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Oh, they don't like that one do they? He did want all the missionaries he could get from Israel, and that's how the church and mission was to start. But 2P2P is unaware of all that, because it is a fraud and a cult. It's like they don't even know that the commission all nations was spoken before Acts even started.

Why would he send them out to all nations but then detour and try to get Israel its land in Acts but then go back to the mission after all?

Right Divider

Body part
But what matters, since we are in the age of the apostles, is whether we reject what they say.
What a pile of poop! Your made up "age of the apostles" is nonsense. Just another vain attempt to change what the scripture actually says and somehow nullify the promises that God made to Israel. Promises that Christ CONFIRMED (Roman 15:8).

They were taught by Christ for 40 days. that's why Peter forcefully says that the resurrection is the enthronement of Christ which was foreseen by David.
No, they were taught about the kingdom for 40 days by Christ and THEN IMMEDIATELY asked WHEN the kingdom would be RESTORED to Israel.

They understood; you don't!

And why Paul uses Ps 68 about that ascension in Eph 4. It is the plainest possible language, sir. But it does call for creative categories beyond granite blocks and goldplate in the city called Jerusalem in the middle east.
:juggle: