How are we saved?

Truster

Salvation is a sovereign act of the Almighty. In which the sinner contributes nothing until equipped to do so. By that time regeneration has taken place, trust and repentance have been granted and received and the sinner, being alive in Messiah, basks in the blessed gifts he has received.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Believe in Jesus Christ with your word and deeds. and serve Him until the end of this age, and you will be saved.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Believe in Jesus Christ with your word and deeds. and serve Him until the end of this age, and you will be saved.

Believe in HE who chose Jesus from among the Israelites and sent him to speak only the words that he was commanded to say, and you will have eternal life.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Salvation is a sovereign act of the Almighty. In which the sinner contributes nothing until equipped to do so. By that time regeneration has taken place, trust and repentance have been granted and received and the sinner, being alive in Messiah, basks in the blessed gifts he has received.
When was there ever a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation? If there's never been a moment, you are lost.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Believe in HE who chose Jesus from among the Israelites and sent him to speak only the words that he was commanded to say, and you will have eternal life.

Loud ALARM BUZZER.... FAIIIIILLLLL

Believe in the ONE WHO SENT HIMSELF and Said to Believe in the "ONE HE SENT". (John 3:16f) ... Because He desires to live within you (Romans 8:9 + Php. 1:19)

# How do like those TRIUNE apples, Adoptionist?
# Duh

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What say you?

I'm taking a 2 week vacay of sorts. This is a brilliant OP!!!

God bless you Bright Raven ... If only all would understand that they are Ravens that are only bright by the Triune ONE that desires to shine from within them!

# All RESPECT to you and the TRIUNE ONE you declare daily (Lk. 2:11 and Is. 43:11)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
John 5: 24; “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in HIM who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

To inherit eternal life, we must believe in HE who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites and who sent him to speak in his name, after filling him with his spirit that descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
John 5: 24; “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in HIM who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

To inherit eternal life, we must believe in HE who chose the man Jesus from among the Israelites and who sent him to speak in his name, after filling him with his spirit that descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son, 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

I am supposed to be off of ToL as of now... and I will be.. but you're about to have a major theological issue in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Woopsie!

# TriUne One issue!?! Uh Oh Mr. Jesus isn't God! What now?

daqq

Loud ALARM BUZZER.... FAIIIIILLLLL

Believe in the ONE WHO SENT HIMSELF and Said to Believe in the "ONE HE SENT". (John 3:16f) ... Because He desires to live within you (Romans 8:9 + Php. 1:19)

# How do like those TRIUNE apples, Adoptionist?
# Duh

The "ONE WHO SENT HIMSELF" ???
What planet are you from?

John 5:31 YLT
31 'If I testify concerning myself, my testimony is not true;

John 5:31 ASV
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:16-18 ASV
16 Jesus therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me.
17 If any man willeth to do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from myself.
18 He that speaketh from himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh the glory of him that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Apparently you must be from planet "False Gospel"? :)

marhig

The "ONE WHO SENT HIMSELF" ???
What planet are you from?

John 5:31 YLT
31 'If I testify concerning myself, my testimony is not true;

John 5:31 ASV
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:16-18 ASV
16 Jesus therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me.
17 If any man willeth to do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from myself.
18 He that speaketh from himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh the glory of him that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Apparently you must be from planet "False Gospel"? :)
The planet false gospel, in the galaxy of outer darkness ;)