Gayness is inborn and gender is fluid???

quip

BANNED
Banned
What are you talking about?

You don't believe gays should choose to act upon their homosexual desires...correct?

Not if you could explain to me why my relationship with my wife is disordered or immoral.

Say, for example, if we found out we were siblings separated at birth.
Or that my wife was secretly already married to another man.

That's just it....I have no tangible reason. You simply must because my particular ideology demands it!

Lon

If homosexuality is nothing but a personal choice , why would gay people "choose" to be gay in a world which is so hostile to them ? This makes absolutely no sense .
Whether a gay gene exists or not is irrelevant and immaterial . People who are hostile to gays use the claim that there is no gay gene as an excuse to justify denying gay people rights and even persecuting them .
I'm a heterosexual . Did I choose to be straight ? Nope. I just began to feel attracted to the opposite sex as an adolescent . This is normal . Its the same with gay people. They realize when they are the same age that they are attracted to the same sex .
:nono: Almost all are abused, often sexually.
We don't know why some people feel the need to change their gender to the opposite sex , but we know it does happen .
It gives a lot of attention to the individual. Today? Media love it. Of course they love Jerry Springer too, regardless of the lives ruined in the wake.
Homosexuality ha existed from the very beginning of mankind and will exist as long as human beings are on earth . We know it is found in hundreds of animal species . And it's not going away - get over it !
We were over it. In fact, the push has caused rifts that didn't exist until the push. It is the pushing of it that makes it worse. There is no 'live and let live without it' in the agenda. Actors and moguls are involved in it and want to shove it down throats. Why? 1% isn't enough? I keep my sexuality in the closet. Why shouldn't they? What business do children have needing a cartoon with polygamous families? Do they REALLY need pre-pubescent exposure? Does anybody even care whether I accept it or not? Does it stop it from happening? :nono: Honestly, there is NO reason but a selfish one for 1% of a population to shove its agenda on the whole. None. We don't need more 'train' television shows simply because 1% of the population are enamored with trains BUT trains are innocuous!
Criminalizing gay sex is as idiotic as criminalizing the use of the left hand to write and do other things with it .
All so-called "ex gays " are brainwashed Christians who have been taught to feel shame for something which is entirely natural .
If we are nothing but animals? We aren't AND we hurt one another. We all know it is better to wait until marriage for a whole lot of practical (and spiritual) reasons. We all know this. You know this. Who are you kidding?
They inevitably revert .
Jesus said a dog returns to its own vomit, but not all dogs are dogs. Only the real ones return to their vomit. IOW, your assessment of all of 'they' is incorrect. I was celibate before marriage. It wasn't that hard. I am not just an unthinking animal at the mercies of my cravings. Sin is sin, we all need to own when we hurt another human being for our own selfishness and passions. It always has incredible potential for hurt.

ClimateSanity

:nono: Almost all are abused, often sexually.
It gives a lot of attention to the individual. Today? Media love it. Of course they love Jerry Springer too, regardless of the lives ruined in the wake.
We were over it. In fact, the push has caused rifts that didn't exist until the push. It is the pushing of it that makes it worse. There is no 'live and let live without it' in the agenda. Actors and moguls are involved in it and want to shove it down throats. Why? 1% isn't enough? I keep my sexuality in the closet. Why shouldn't they? What business do children have needing a cartoon with polygamous families? Do they REALLY need pre-pubescent exposure? Does anybody even care whether I accept it or not? Does it stop it from happening? :nono: Honestly, there is NO reason but a selfish one for 1% of a population to shove its agenda on the whole. None. We don't need more 'train' television shows simply because 1% of the population are enamored with trains BUT trains are innocuous!

If we are nothing but animals? We aren't AND we hurt one another. We all know it is better to wait until marriage for a whole lot of practical (and spiritual) reasons. We all know this. You know this. Who are you kidding?
Jesus said a dog returns to its own vomit, but not all dogs are dogs. Only the real ones return to their vomit. IOW, your assessment of all of 'they' is incorrect. I was celibate before marriage. It wasn't that hard. I am not just an unthinking animal at the mercies of my cravings. Sin is sin, we all need to own when we hurt another human being for our own selfishness and passions. It always has incredible potential for hurt.

You knocked it out of the park.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So, only the first one was mentally defective....the rest are just following his lead.

Sounds alot like Trump Nation....but I digress. :chuckle:

Anyway, was not the first one born that way? :think:

This is a really helpful look at the lack of evidence linking homosexuality and child molestation:

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Among a lot of helpful information:

Research suggests that child molesters are attracted to age more than to one gender or another.

And:

Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).

Lon

Your choice to hate is certainly not inborn.
:think: Then why do we have to teach against it??? Older siblings are jealous of their new brother/sister. Children do ostracize the odd-kid-out.

Our respective world-views may make sense to us, but I 'think' mine is more consistent. :think:

quip

BANNED
Banned
This is a really helpful look at the lack of evidence linking homosexuality and child molestation:

Research suggests that child molesters are attracted to age more than to one gender or another.

And:

Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).

There's probably a more convincing link between homosexuals and bankrobbing.

But I better pipe down...lest doser'll start a thread.

Lon

And:

We can pit research data all day. In the end, I feel bad for my homosexual friends. I care enough to know, for fact, every one of them had been abused, sexually with most. Some were alienated by other abuse from a particular parent. "Natural" then, was actually abuse aversion. I empathize, but don't believe it in 'their' best interest to allow them to carry an agenda against it being an induced behavior. That kind of pop-psych that bends to adult whims for acceptance, isn't helpful psychology or theology as far as I understand this. There really was no counter study done to get it off the AMA books. Canada, for instance, is still publishing clear problematics in journals not influenced by political media that is homosexual-heavy. Bending to tides is really bad social behavior. We are not lemmings (not you in particular, society at large). -Lon

glassjester

This is sort of irrelevant to Lon's claim, isn't it?

What percentage of homosexual adults were sexually abused as children? And how do those numbers compare to the heterosexual population?

Cue ACW...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Research doesn't suggest that at all, your shackled scientists who can't say anything that is against homosexuality just try to make it seem that way.

A man having sexual relations with a boy is by definition a homosexual liberty- the pedophilia is just an additional deviance :doh:

The fact that you people would even stoop to such a stupid idea that victimizing young boys has nothing to do with homosexuality is why I have no regard for yall- you're a bunch of ideologically depraved people with a twisted agenda :wave2: