President Trump on a mission from God

musterion

No, you can't recall a moment where your extremist black or white lens, ever allowed you to see the shades of grey your extremism apparantly does not often allow you to see.

Besides, were you honest with yourself instead of holding to your ever predictable double-standard, you would remind yourself that those are "right division" issues that even MOST of the so called conservative "Right" remains confused about.

Note well, readers, the blatherous non-responsive "response" to a simple point of fact. Typical dishonest leftist tactic.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Note well, readers, the blatherous non-responsive "response" to a simple point of fact. Typical dishonest leftist tactic.
I know.
He just repeats the same old tired bumper-sticker generalities.

Danoh

I know.
He just repeats the same old tired bumper-sticker generalities.

Abort your extremism.

How?

Try looking at things through a few more general principles.

Just like "things that are different, are not the same" is a general principle.

Or is it as too late for you as it appears to be for the rest of your extremist lil club on TOL.

:doh:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
If obedient Christians are the ones responsible for Trump being in office, than Trump was brought into office by the graceful will of God.
But God also ushers in leaders that will punish a nation. I believe Obama was elected because Christians went too fast with their war horse, and now Trump is in to heal the lashes.
Are conservative Christians so desperate to be associated with a "winner" that they are willing to sell their souls to support a president who lacks a moral compass!

A man who is incapable of asking for "repentance" of sin should be last on the list of those whom Christians should support!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are conservative Christians so desperate to be associated with a "winner" that they are willing to sell their souls to support a president who lacks a moral compass!

A man who is incapable of asking for "repentance" of sin should be last on the list of those whom Christians should support!
Trump is the Best !!!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I shiver to think that you would allow your little girls - precious as all children are - to use a public restroom unaccompanied by a trusted adult supervision.

A 9 year old is capable of taking her 5 year old in there to make sure she doesn't play in the sink when she is done.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A 9 year old is capable of taking her 5 year old in there to make sure she doesn't play in the sink when she is done.

You never did answer my earlier question Nick:

What are you going to do when you find out that your respective State and the companies that you do business with allow transvestites and transsexuals to use the same restroom that your girl's use?