Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get ready for Battle Royale XIII

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Graphite View Post
    If at any point I shout "Cut me, Mick!" just end the whole thing there.... Thanks.
    Futility: "More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and hopelessness; the other, to total extinction. Let us pray that we will have the wisdom to choose correctly. I speak, by the way, not with any sense of futility, but with a panicky conviction of the absolute meaninglessness of existence."
    - Woody Allen

Hope:
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthyŚmeditate on these things.
    Philippians 4:6-8

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allowed? I don't know.

Needed? Certainly not.

I'd like to make a prayer request that all participants in the debate will be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit, to ultimately honor God and do His will, and to bring Him glory through this sharpening of iron, and that we treat each other with agape love. And please don't pray that one team or another will win, because it's not about us.
    What he said.
    Futility: "More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and hopelessness; the other, to total extinction. Let us pray that we will have the wisdom to choose correctly. I speak, by the way, not with any sense of futility, but with a panicky conviction of the absolute meaninglessness of existence."
    - Woody Allen

Hope:
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthyŚmeditate on these things.

Over 750 post club The Graphite's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knight forgot to correct that typo.

The debate actually begins with our team's first post, which will be on Monday, that is in approximately 48 hours.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    This says it started on the 24th but I'm not seeing it.
    That was the original date, but we changed it to the 29th because it worked better for both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by elohiym View Post
    Did I miss the part where it states what side of the debate each team is on?
    Yes, you missed it. Here it is in bold:
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    What: The debate is titled: Presidential Election 2008 - Is it Immoral to Vote for McCain/Palin?
    [B]
    When: The debate will begin on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at noon (MDT). GodsfreeWill's team will post first since they are arguing for the affirmative. Nicholsmom's team will have 48 hours to post their rebuttal. THERE WILL NOT BE A WEEKEND BREAK FOR THIS BATTLE.
    - Woody Allen

Hope:

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    This says it started on the 24th but I'm not seeing it.
    It starts the 29th at noon ... Won't they be at church?

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps82 View Post
    It starts the 29th at noon ... Won't they be at church?
    Oops 29th is Monday...

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our respective churches don't meet on Monday. (At least last I checked. I used to go to GFW's church, actually.)

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our respective churches don't meet on Monday. (At least last I checked. I used to go to GFW's church, actually.)
    Got it already.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Got it already.
    Sorry, I didn't realize you knew which days of the week our respective churches meet on. Do you know what times as well?

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I didn't realize you knew which days of the week our respective churches meet on. Do you know what times as well?
    You're going to be good...

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

You're going to be good...
    Going to be?

Am I currently bad?

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to be?

Am I currently bad?
    Yes

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's get this thing started.
    - Woody Allen

Hope:

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are really nice and most interesting post. I am totally agreee with you and would like to say thanks toyou that you hsare this post here with us.

Thread Information