White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey, TH, keep running back to the "drawing board" no matter how many times it takes.
Ah, you see conversation as an effort then.

It shows.

You better pack a lunch each and every time.
You need to pack a punch at least once.

I wouldn't want you to get out of breath.
Do you ever start to have cereal in the morning but when you go to pour you find you "got" out of milk?

Or, shall we say.....
That would appear to constitute most of what you say (however many there are of you in there). :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
BLM is a result of an ever growing ignorant society- from the one's who conceived and perpetuate it, to the white retards who defend them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ah, you see conversation as an effort then.

It shows.

You need to pack a punch at least once.

Do you ever start to have cereal in the morning but when you go to pour you find you "got" out of milk?

That would appear to constitute most of what you say (however many there are of you in there). :plain:

You fall extremely short of being "The King of All Wit/Humor." Even though you're posting and not before a live audience, your timing is way off. You also have a tendency of, what sounds like, "Inside Jokes" that, make little or no sense to a broader audience. Therefore, your, so-called punchlines are monumentally falling on deaf ears. (Eyes in this case) You have yet to "One up"old GM. Hang in there, though. Someday you may even put a smile on my face? Going from a grimace to a smile will allow me some insight into your comical side if you even have one?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You fall extremely short of being "The King of All Wit/Humor." Even though you're posting and not before a live audience, your timing is way off. You also have a tendency of, what sounds like, "Inside Jokes" that, make little or no sense to a broader audience. Therefore, your, so-called punchlines are monumentally falling on deaf ears. (Eyes in this case) You have yet to "One up"old GM. Hang in there, though. Someday you may even put a smile on my face? Going from a grimace to a smile will allow me some insight into your comical side if you even have one?

he shines on those rare occasions when he goes for self-deprecating humor

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wit is something you're born with and can't be learned. A sense of humor, on the other hand, is a learned process. Wit comes natural and without a large amount of thinking beforehand. Wit is a talent/blessing. Wit can be used in the form of sarcasm, ad-lib, and timing. Wit flows whereas, a sense of humor takes thought. When using thought there's a tendency to lose timing and without timing, the joke hangs in mid-air and goes nowhere. If one isn't born with the gift of Wit, one must depend on a quick mind. Like I mentioned before, Wit ought to flow naturally. Seeing something in print or listening to someone else speaking, gives the person who has been blessed with "Wit" enough ammunition to release their talent automatically and without forethought.

It's important to make sure EVERYONE is in on the straight line and the punch line. Otherwise, you're limiting your audience potential. I've entertained people most of my life in one way or another. I was also blessed with the "Talent" of being able to do "dead on" impressions of Celebrities, Politicians, neighbors, Family members, etc. Did some radio and stage work, as well. When it comes right down to it, "Timing is all important."

ok doser

i don't remember rickles ever being self-deprecating

rodney Dangerfield, on the other hand....

ok doser

I think they try and keep sharp instruments away from AB.

3vVuqTa.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You fall extremely short of being "The King of All Wit/Humor."
Whereas you're nearly half-way there.

You also have a tendency of, what sounds like, "Inside Jokes" that, make little or no sense to a broader audience.
Well if you've demonstrated anything it's that you aren't part of a broader audience...see (or likely not) I did it again. That's inferential humor. In that case the inference is that you're narrow minded. In my first response the inference was that you're nearly the king of half-wit humor. By that I didn't actually, literally mean that you're that you're a half-wit ,of course, only that you might seem to be if you continue to work at raising your bar.

Therefore, your, so-called punchlines are monumentally falling on deaf ears.
I'd say that in at least one instance you're completely right, which is either an improvement or an operation of mathematics.

(Eyes in this case) You have yet to "One up"old GM. Hang in there, though.
You can only dream of hats.

Someday you may even put a smile on my face? Going from a grimace to a smile will allow me some insight into your comical side if you even have one?
Let me know when you're sure.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whereas you're nearly half-way there.

Well if you've demonstrated anything it's that you aren't part of a broader audience...see (or likely not) I did it again. That's inferential humor. In that case the inference is that you're narrow minded. In my first response the inference was that you're nearly the king of half-wit humor. By that I didn't actually, literally mean that you're that you're a half-wit ,of course, only that you might seem to be if you continue to work at raising your bar.

I'd say that in at least one instance you're completely right, which is either an improvement or an operation of mathematics.

You can only dream of hats.

Let me know when you're sure.

Again, you stand guilty of "failing to inspire GM to read your entire post." Obviously, you're a slow learner. I tried to introduce you to "Humor 101" However, you didn't seem to learn a single thing. Therefore, I'll be forced to think twice the next time I offer up some words of wisdom to you. You've GOT to try harder. You're getting dangerously close to being placed on my infamous "EGGNORE LIST!"

I honestly couldn't read past your second comment. You see I get rather bored, easily.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's what honesty looks like on you? Thanks. I've been wondering.

You finally get the perfect place for a comma and you don't use it. :plain: So it's like reason and your posts then.

You sure have a penchant for commas. Actually, this isn't a punctuation and grammar class, it's a public forum. Nobody is being graded for their usage of correct spelling, punctuation, and grammer, if we were, you and I both would fail miserably. In the past, I've pointed out your minor mistakes to you. You've made a myriad of them, since then. However, I'm not gonna spend time correcting you, like you do with me. It's better you do not throw rocks lest you break a few of your own windows. :rotfl:

I think "honesty" fits me rather well. Whereas, honesty isn't actually a good fit for you. In fact, if I were you, I'd have some alternations done. No what I mean? Probably not. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
While TH is pondering his new strategy, I think I'll mosey on along and check what other interesting posts (Other than my own) are being posted. Don't get me wrong, I rather enjoy spending time jousting and getting involved with "Verbal Fisticuffs" with TH. I'm certain he feels the same. In fact, I actually look forward to it. Although I kinda wish once in awhile, he'd come out on the winning end and roles were reversed. I feel as if we're playing a game of checkers/chess and I'm always the victor and him, the ultimate loser. :loser: However, such is life.

Eagles Wings

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION]

Racially motivated graphic at your post #1052.

Ungodly and shameful to post such.

It hasn't been quoted so maybe you'd considered taking it down.