The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There was salvation in the original gospel that Jesus and the apostles taught. Killing Jesus as a sacrifice was never what they taught. They didn't even know Jesus was leaving. John 14 "Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

The Temple worship taught it, and the priests explained it.

Jesus called unlearned men to follow Him and they soon learnt all about His cross and theirs.

You avoid the cross like a plague.

Your loss, but any persuasion of others to do the same will only make the flames hotter for you.

LA

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Paul taught the same thing as the other apostles and Jesus Christ himself.

i gave you scriptures but you just ignored them.

You pick and choose what you want and add things that do not belong, you have a fake God.

Paul taught "Christ and him crucified" Jesus wasn't crucified yet when he was teaching his original gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven and he wasn't crucified yet when the apostles were teaching along with him for 3 years as evidenced by the scripture that you provided.

Considering that Jesus had not yet gone to the cross at the hands of pig headed religious people and the apostles did not understand that he was leaving to go back to heaven, it's not possible that they were all teaching that Jesus died for sins and that was the gospel.

These are obvious facts, you know what I'm saying is true but because you side with the after the cross version of the Gospel, you must gloss over Jesus' gospel that was appealing to believers before he was apprehended.

But in alluding to the rejection and his voluntary death, Jesus had mentioned that it was proof of his authority to teach. It was the Fathers will that the Son come down and pass through the Human life and death experience in order to achieve final and unquestioned sovereignty of his own co-creation. It was sacrifice minded men that concluded on their own that Gods forgiveness was conditional to Jesus being some sort of sacrifice for sin. God has always been forgiving, it's man that adds all sorts of hoops to jump through.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Temple worship taught it, and the priests explained it.

Jesus called unlearned men to follow Him and they soon learnt all about His cross and theirs.

You avoid the cross like a plague.

Your loss, but any persuasion of others to do the same will only make the flames hotter for you.

LA

Blood sacrifice is Pagan, indeed the Jews taught it, practiced it and resented Jesus for teaching otherwise.

Jesus spent his entire life on the cross of human experience, death is the final act for man unless he translates. It was the will of the Father that the creator son experience both the life and the death that man experiences while subject to the will of God.

The cross, being the most spectacular of the miracles of Jesus' life, became the central theme in the religion about Jesus. They largely forgot the religion of Jesus.

To the contrary, I face the cross head on, its deeply moving to me on many levels. Its tragic that his people rejected him and were un-chosen, left desolate. Its sad that men are so cruel and stupid to one who was their God, it's astonishing that our creator Loves us with such a love that he came down from his glory on high and was willing to endure such a difficult life and horrible death only to come back and prove that there is life after the death of the flesh. The cross did a lot, but it was never about changing a changeless God. In the original gospel God was already forgiving, Jesus forgave people.

Hell flames don't exist, that's another invention of primitive, vengeful man who thinks God is like the ISIS God. There is either life or death.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
141:4.2 In answer to Thomas's question, “Who is this God of the kingdom?”Jesus replied:

"God is your Father, and religion —my gospel—is nothing more nor less than the believing recognition of the truth that you are his son. And I am here among you in the flesh to make clear both of these ideas in my life and teachings.”

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Urantians:

17103762_1108084732637111_3485563105013777214_n.jpg

Caino

BANNED
Banned
137:1.6 Jesus was asleep when they reached his abode, but they awakened him, saying: “How is it that, while we who have so long lived with you are searching in the hills for you, you prefer others before us and choose Andrew and Simon as your first associates in the new kingdom?” Jesus answered them, “Be calm in your hearts and ask yourselves, `who directed that you should search for the Son of Man when he was about his Father's business?'” After they had recited the details of their long search in the hills, Jesus further instructed them: “You should learn to search for the secret of the new kingdom in your hearts and not in the hills. That which you sought was already present in your souls. You are indeed my brethren—you needed not to be received by me—already were you of the kingdom, and you should be of good cheer, making ready also to go with us tomorrow into Galilee.” John then made bold to ask, “But, Master, will James and I be associates with you in the new kingdom, even as Andrew and Simon?” And Jesus, laying a hand on the shoulder of each of them, said: “My brethren, you were already with me in the spirit of the kingdom, even before these others made request to be received. You, my brethren, have no need to make request for entrance into the kingdom; you have been with me in the kingdom from the beginning. Before men, others may take precedence over you, but in my heart did I also number you in the councils of the kingdom, even before you thought to make this request of me. And even so might you have been first before men had you not been absent engaged in a well-intentioned but self-appointed task of seeking for one who was not lost. In the coming kingdom, be not mindful of those things which foster your anxiety but rather at all times concern yourselves only with doing the will of the Father who is in heaven.”

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Urantians:

17103762_1108084732637111_3485563105013777214_n.jpg

Sad but true, the difference is that, the kids on the right know that Mickey Mouse, Sponge Bob and Harry Potter are all fictional characters created for amusement. The cowards in the church don't have the courage to face the fact that the vastly exaggerated flood story is no more true than Santa Clause. They force young children to believe things that they come to realize in their hearts are not true by telling them that the writings of holy men are actually the writings of God. So to doubt the writings is to doubt God.

The truth is that the Hebrew writers exploited and expanded a well known localized flood legend in order to appropriate presumed genealogical authority when attempting to trace their blood lines back to a much older Adam and Eve who they assumed were the first humans. When Moses wrote he NEVER attempted to do this, the Hebrew redactors in Babylon did it. The story of Adam was known among Abrahams descendants, in the religions beyond the rivers. It was known all over Mesopotamia. The Hebrews hijacked it and made it their own.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Sad but true, the difference is that, the kids on the right know that Mickey Mouse, Sponge Bob and Harry Potter are all fictional characters created for amusement. The cowards in the church don't have the courage to face the fact that the vastly exaggerated flood story is no more true than Santa Clause. They force young children to believe things that they come to realize in their hearts are not true by telling them that the writings of holy men are actually the writings of God. So to doubt the writings is to doubt God.

The truth is that the Hebrew writers exploited and expanded a well known localized flood legend in order to appropriate presumed genealogical authority when attempting to trace their blood lines back to a much older Adam and Eve who they assumed were the first humans. When Moses wrote he NEVER attempted to do this, the Hebrew redactors in Babylon did it. The story of Adam was known among Abrahams descendants, in the religions beyond the rivers. It was known all over Mesopotamia. The Hebrews hijacked it and made it their own.
True according to unfamiliar spirits/celestials/guides.
Lie according to the Holy spirit.

I choose the big Spirit over your tiny little mini dumb spirits. Freelight supports you. Good luck with that

Caino

BANNED
Banned
True according to unfamiliar spirits/celestials/guides.
Lie according to the Holy spirit.

I choose the big Spirit over your tiny little mini dumb spirits. Freelight supports you. Good luck with that
And then they claimed that only one language was spoken after a flood, but God deliberately mixed up all the languages, and Noah's kids made all the different races all over the earth, and millions of living plants and animals rapidly recovered the earth from Noah's boat.

I've never believed that for the obvious reason that it's not true.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
And then they claimed that only one language was spoken after a flood, but God deliberately mixed up all the languages, and Noah's kids made all the different races all over the earth, and millions of living plants and animals rapidly recovered the earth from Noah's boat.

I've never believed that for the obvious reason that it's not true.
If it wasn't true then God said it in the Bible anyway for reasons. You must admit that the writers wrote it down cause God commanded them to say it. Because it was said, you'll have to interpret it on your own but that saying did come from God. If it were fiction and God said it anyway then it was said. The wrong thing you do is to tell everyone the men made errors and is not from God. God said it but it's up to us to say is fiction or non fiction. The point is the celestials say it's a lie but God may be tricking you and your dumb guides for a purpose. God still said it but he is allowed to say anything he wants fiction or not. Get it? The 66 books contains every letter by God. Every single letter is from God to men. The extra books are from celestial beings to man. Big difference. Not trusting God but trusting celestials instead is the biggest no no of the universe. The story of flood is there for a purpose and see it wrong. Wrong is a terrible thing. You don't want to always do terrible things when you thought all along it was love. You don't know.

I'm going by Greek and Hebrew.

God's Truth

Paul taught "Christ and him crucified" Jesus wasn't crucified yet
hahahahaha No, Jesus taught while he was alive, and he taught about having to die. I gave you the scriptures.

when he was teaching his original gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven and he wasn't crucified yet when the apostles were teaching along with him for 3 years as evidenced by the scripture that you provided.

Considering that Jesus had not yet gone to the cross at the hands of pig headed religious people and the apostles did not understand that he was leaving to go back to heaven, it's not possible that they were all teaching that Jesus died for sins and that was the gospel.

Jesus is the LAMB, the lamb's blood is for atonement of sins.

Jesus came to earth and taught all the guidelines for the NEW Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross of the New Covenant.

These are obvious facts, you know what I'm saying is true but because you side with the after the cross version of the Gospel, you must gloss over Jesus' gospel that was appealing to believers before he was apprehended.

You are not speaking the truth. I believe in all the words of Jesus Christ...the words he said before coming to earth, while on earth, and after his ascension.

But in alluding to the rejection and his voluntary death, Jesus had mentioned that it was proof of his authority to teach. It was the Fathers will that the Son come down and pass through the Human life and death experience in order to achieve final and unquestioned sovereignty of his own co-creation. It was sacrifice minded men that concluded on their own that Gods forgiveness was conditional to Jesus being some sort of sacrifice for sin. God has always been forgiving, it's man that adds all sorts of hoops to jump through.

Jesus is the Lamb of God, go search and learn what that means.

Here is a scripture from Jesus after his life, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension:

Revelations 5:12 In a loud voice they were saying: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If it wasn't true then God said it in the Bible anyway for reasons. You must admit that the writers wrote it down cause God commanded them to say it. Because it was said, you'll have to interpret it on your own but that saying did come from God. If it were fiction and God said it anyway then it was said. The wrong thing you do is to tell everyone the men made errors and is not from God. God said it but it's up to us to say is fiction or non fiction. The point is the celestials say it's a lie but God may be tricking you and your dumb guides for a purpose. God still said it but he is allowed to say anything he wants fiction or not. Get it? The 66 books contains every letter by God. Every single letter is from God to men. The extra books are from celestial beings to man. Big difference. Not trusting God but trusting celestials instead is the biggest no no of the universe. The story of flood is there for a purpose and see it wrong. Wrong is a terrible thing. You don't want to always do terrible things when you thought all along it was love. You don't know.

I'm going by Greek and Hebrew.

The Bible books say conflicting things about the same events. You have been taught and convinced that God wrote the Bible, therefore it is you who claims God wrote conflicting, untrue things and your explanations for the error is inadequate. You even stoop so low as to say God puts lies into men. You have the problem, not me.

I believe that men wrote and rewrote the Bible based on their interpretation of events that occurred. I believe that the inconsistencies are mans fault not Gods. I accept that men are fallible, I accept that the Jewish authorities who rejected Jesus were wrong!!!!!

The Urantia Book does NOT claim to be perfect, it does NOT claim to be written by God. It claims that God is infinitely perfect and man is imperfect. Even high administrators such as Lucifer could and do fall into error.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
hahahahaha No, Jesus taught while he was alive, and he taught about having to die. I gave you the scriptures.

Jesus is the LAMB, the lamb's blood is for atonement of sins.

Jesus came to earth and taught all the guidelines for the NEW Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross of the New Covenant.

You are not speaking the truth. I believe in all the words of Jesus Christ...the words he said before coming to earth, while on earth, and after his ascension.

Jesus is the Lamb of God, go search and learn what that means.

Here is a scripture from Jesus after his life, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension:

Revelations 5:12 In a loud voice they were saying: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"

Jesus's did have to lay down his mortal life, then he resurrected a likeness of himself and returned, he had the power to lay down his life and the power to take it up again. I explained why Jesus voluntarily allowed himself to be killed and how the original gospel was different than "Christ and him crucified." You cant accept that a new gospel grew up after Jesus left.

Jesus never taught that his blood was to atone for sin. He never once used that word, other people did after Jesus left.

Its easier to make Jesus a scape goat rather than follow his original gospel.

Lon

Sad but true, the difference is that, the kids on the right know that Mickey Mouse, Sponge Bob and Harry Potter are all fictional characters created for amusement.
:doh: Your logic is literally opposite of sound thinking. You got the comic strip wrong. The kids, who worship Disney, SpongeBob, and HP, are saying "not real" to God. That you totally missed it? Obvious. The UB is worse than entertaining fiction. You didn't make even the cartoon cut. Nor "In Search of" with Leonard Nimoy.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post

Blood sacrifice is Pagan, indeed the Jews taught it.

The Jews and Judaism practiced the same blood sacrifices as the Pagan world. Those practices predate Abrams agreement. In fact those who Moses the reformer, brought out of Egypt, were still practicing idolatry. The tidy history repackaging carried out by the Hebrew writers of the OT books in Babylon give people the false impression that there was some sort of continuous line of Semitic people and practices going all the way back to Adam, but the contents of their own books say otherwise.

Blood sacrifice was practiced by many ancient cultures all around the world despite the Jews appropriation of history to suit themselves.

Joshua 24:2

And Joshua said to all the people, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, ‘Long ago, your fathers lived beyond the Euphrates, Terah, the father of Abraham and of Nahor; and they served other gods.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
:doh: Your logic is literally opposite of sound thinking. You got the comic strip wrong. The kids, who worship Disney, SpongeBob, and HP, are saying "not real" to God. That you totally missed it? Obvious. The UB is worse than entertaining fiction. You didn't make even the cartoon cut. Nor "In Search of" with Leonard Nimoy.

None of the kids are worshiping Disney, they know cartoons and movies are fiction, in the logical world we all know that the flood story is not true. You are forced to believe it, not because it makes sense, but because it's in the Bible.

If the flood story wasn't in the Bible and you never heard of it, but the story was recently discovered in a cave, you would naturally see how ridiculous the claims are. But you are apparently an intelligent adult who has to defend it because you have been convinced that God wrote the Bible. You confuse faith in God with faith in the doctrine of inspiration.

I've never believed holy men in the church are divine.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You are missing my point.

Your lengthy posts are form of avoiding the persecution?

I have noticed many of the posters use this tactic.

I have never tried to avoid persecution, since I address subjects FULL ON, with great detail exploring, expounding on all their dimensions, significance and implications. If anything, I am persecuted because of my detailed dissertations. I take discussions and dialogues on enthusiastically! This intimidates some folks. So,..that is not a correct assessment of why I write the way I do, I do so only to articulate my thoughts and insights on any given subject, to fully indulge it :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have never tried to avoid persecution, since I address subjects FULL ON, with great detail exploring, expounding on all their dimensions, significance and implications. If anything, I am persecuted because of my detailed dissertations. I take discussions and dialogues on enthusiastically! This intimidates some folks. So,..that is not a correct assessment of why I write the way I do, I do so only to articulate my thoughts and insights on any given subject, to fully indulge it :)

I know you have been trying to prove there are truth other than Jesus' word. Not even one true Christians try to consider reading your mumbo jumbo posts.

It is just another one of tactics to try to focus away Jesus' teaching. His teaching is not as difficult as many of you are trying to convey.

Christianity is not just concept, it is a way of life.

You are one of the scholars who is just talk the talk with your big and fancy word.

There are many Christians scholars just like you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.