Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

Eagles Wings

I don't misunderstand.

Stop posting pictures, they are not Jesus and it is wrong.
I completely agree. Having come out of a denomination where pictures and statues were idolized, I am very careful not to indulge in this practice whatsoever.

Being born-again by the Spirit of the Living God, one has a much deeper and most abiding sense of His presence that no picture could ever measure.

God's Truth

I completely agree. Having come out of a denomination where pictures and statues were idolized, I am very careful not to indulge in this practice whatsoever.

Being born-again by the Spirit of the Living God, one has a much deeper and most abiding sense of His presence that no picture could ever measure.

Amen. Wow. Exactly.

God's Truth

For heaven's sake.

I think you may fare better by dropping the 'martyr complex', and 'holier than thou' mentality. - and I mean this in the 'assumption' and 'posture' that one has the absolute truth or only true 'interpretation' of scripture, when so many 'interpretations' exist, and may be just as tenable. There are also more than one way to describe an elephant, and its various parts....recall the story of the blind men and the elephant :)

'Truth' is relative (beyond the actuality of absolute reality itself), and 'theology' is subject to so much 'translation' and 'interpretation'. Better to engage the subjects under discussion (treating them), then demean or belittle persons. Engaging in pot shots, demonizing, and kindergarten antics reflects immaturity and spiritual retardation. - just saying.

Remember,...regarding 'theology'.... it is true religious principles, values and ethics that matter, how these are realized and practiced in relationships, how one treats others. This is what fundamentally counts. LOVE. This is what DEITY judges you by, and it remains a universal principle, a conduct of nature that you reap what you sow, - measure for measure. - here the proper understanding of 'karma' holds,...and note...properly understood.

Debates or discussion can be done in a similiar ethic, tone and respect....with love and wisdom guiding, directing the dialogue. Love is always edifying, NEVER demeaning, devaluing, depressing, belittling, condesending. Much is really about in what manner or spirit we are behaving. Discussion such as in an open forum as this, provides an opportunity to see HOW we are engaging with others, and the chance to change or modify our words and tone with one another,.....by editing and researching our commentary, before we actually 'submit' it. Thank God for the editing/preview mode for this. I find myself editing quite a bit, before actually posting, and even sometimes AFTER posting.

We are judged by our logos,....the words we share,....for 'words' carry creative/productive....or destructive power. "death and life are in the power of the tongue". Some things to think about.

There is nothing wrong with sharing pictures, images, photos etc. in one's presentation or commentary, they are but visial 'aids'. No one knows what Jesus looks like, and no truly sane spiritually intelligent person worships an 'image' as the real thing. Images, icons, symbols, forms can assist in one's devotions, they are only mediums thru which our worship may be directed towards 'God'. An 'image' is never the 'reality' itself, but only an 'image' or 'representation'. I also have some favorite images and gods/goddesses venerated in other religous tradiitons,...I dont limit 'God/Goddess' to any one CULT or tradition. I may have my own favorite or preferred images of Jesus which may be from various paintings, but 'images' they remain.

You cannot speak for everyone. People do worship images. People bow to statues and pictures, just as you admit to doing.

Who are you to judge and correct me?

You contradict yourself and you are a hypocrite.

You don't like it that I defend myself...you are passive aggressive and have not fooled me.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Evil Eye, your judgments about me are false, just like your judgments for people who are blood related to certain people.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil Eye, your judgments about me are false, just like your judgments for people who are blood related to certain people.

You can debate topic one when I drop it. So far... not one soul has actually addressed OP point 3 that I have now extensively backed up and expressed.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This happened on another thread... but... it fits.

Let's focus on your statement highlighted in red that is backed by scripture... (The person I was addressing acknowledged that the Son is Equal to the Father). And.. yet... by my personal understanding... The Spirit is beyond time and the Logos is within time. But... that's a long and uphill debate, though scripture makes it pretty downhill.

Philippians 2:5-11 ...Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,​

Here, we see Jesus is indeed Equal to God. Why did God "send" Jesus? (Is. 43:11) I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior... This is the Mighty Father speaking through His prophet, Isaiah. (Luke 2:21) And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.... conceived by Whome? (Matthew 1:18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: ... she was found with child of the Holy Spirit... why did God "send" Jesus? (Luke 2:11) For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. ... So... Jesus is born of the Holy Spirit, through Mary.. conceived within womb by the Holy Spirit... YHWH clearly says HE ALONE is Savior and Jesus is angelically declared the Savior, that John 3:16f affirms.

7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.​

Here we can see that Jesus was not only the very LOGOS or FORM and PRESENCE of God, but He, by His own AUTHORITY, chose to liken himself unto a lowly bond servant of GOD, "His Father". Something is off here... Jesus would then be the image of God! (Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Here we have two serious theological issues... first... God said; (Is. 46:9) Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, This would be a problem, because the only time we see God, it is considered the "GLORY" of God the Father. It would mean that Jesus is the literal, Physical Manifestation of God... and... continuitivly... we have 1 Tim. 3:16... The second hurdle is the implications of the title "FIRST BORN". WHO but GOD can take GOD's PLACE if (Isaiah 46:9) is true?

8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.​

Why would He do this? (Hebrews 2:14 in light of 1 Tim. 3:16) Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, What ended up empowering the devil? (1 Cor. 15:54f,56f) 56 The sting (that sounds like a serpent bite) of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. So Jesus had authority over God's Law? Jesus is our victory, thus, He is our Savior? (Is. 43:11)

That's odd! That would make Jesus (Isaiah 9:6)!

(Php. 2:10f) that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Does that verse look familiar?

(Isaiah 45:23f) I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath. So... God swears by Himself? This sounds a lot like (Mt. 22:44) ... But more interesting... Do you see that the Name of Jesus is now in the place of YHWH? It's like the Apostle cut out YHWH and pasted Jesus' name right in there?!?!

What's so important about all of these verses?

The Hebrew Scroll of Isaiah that was found in the Dead Sea scrolls, is the oldest of all known scrolls in Hebrew that is completely intact. It surpasses even the SEPTUAGINT in Authority, because it is in original HEBREW! Sooooo..... Where do we go from here?

Let's see that one more time!

23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
24 He shall say,
‘Surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength.
To Him men shall come

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So if I Bow to Jesus and confess HIM as my MASTER or LORD... (Mt. 6:24 + Isaiah 45:5) ... I'm doing so TO The GLORY of the FATHER?

Glory of the Father? Where have I seen that before?

pillar-of-fire-over-the-tabernacle.jpg

Wait!!! That would mean that JESUS is the very GLORY and PHYSICAL manifestation of (Av-'ad or The Mighty Father!!!!) (Is. 9:6).

Notice how this all dropped into place and I didn't have to change one word of scripture to do so? I wonder why that is?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Are you nameless in grace? Wasn't the name of his wife gracebunny?

Yes mam... I don't use that account and all is exposed. I was looking up a loop where GT uses scripture a certain way the other day and posted with that dead account, on accident. Lol... I can't delete posts with that account.

By the grace of God... Grace Bunny is still my lovely wife.

: )

I have never forgotten all of our positive discussions. You seem to be growing in the "WORD". I see it in everything you write, over time.