GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=19708]Fragment[/MENTION], was there ever a time when Jesus did not exist? :smokie:

You are asking if there was ever a time that God didn't exist. That is a child's question.

Back to you... is God a Council of 3 acting as 1, or is God truly 1?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I, for one, am very interested in hearing your testimony. I have not been ashamed to give my own despite whatever backlash (your word "trampling") it may bring. One's testimony is not just something for man, but for a witness that brings glory to God, that we are not ashamed of He whom we claim and are more than willing to suffer in union with Our Lord as He so suffered for us (2 Tim 1:8).

Many of the saints of old times went to their deaths proclaiming their testimony. How many of us would do the same today? I like to think I would be willing to do so, but I am grateful that due to God's providence that I was born in a country that does not put to death Christians. How can I not exhibit my gratitude by at least proclaiming that which others were and now are mocked, tortured or killed for the same? May it never be that I would refuse the privileges granted me by God's providence.

AMR

Answer Demon,

Is God a Council of 3 acting as 1, or is God truly 1?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: It's a yes or no question. :chz4brnz: Was there ever a time when Jesus did not exist?

Jesus is the Alpha and Omega. Jesus is God. God has always existed and always will. God is the light and life of all. God is the only uncaused cause.

Now, Demon,

Is God a Co-Council of Three separate Beings acting as 1 as Catholics teach, or is God One as God says in the Old and New Testament?

3 separate Beings acting as 1 or truly 1?

Are you a poly-Theist or a mono-Theist, Serpant (liar) Devil (accuser)?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On the Matter of the Trinity and Our Lord's Divinity

On the Matter of the Trinity and Our Lord's Divinity

Do you believe God is a Council of three separate Beings acting as 1, or is God truly 1?

More specifically, are you a Polytheist disguised as a monotheist, or are you a true monotheist.

3 separate Beings acting as 1? 1 true Being? Or are you a shame based Christian as well?
I see you refuse to answer simple questions and think you have some shibboleth at your disposal to put an end to all matters regarding the plain facts of Scripture that within the one Being (essence) that is God, there exists eternally three coequal and coeternal persons (subsistences), namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Not three Gods, but one God.

Stop being coy and get on with whatever you agenda is. Do you agree with the following...

Our Lord Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man in an indissoluble union whereby the second subsistence of the Trinity assumed a human nature that cannot be separated, divided, mixed, or confused. One can best understand this mystical union (together united in one distinguishable subsistence) by examining what it is not, thus from the process of elimination determine what it must be.

The mystical union of the divine and human natures of Our Lord is not:

1. a denial that our Lord was truly God (Ebionites, Elkasites, Arians);
2. a dissimilar or different substance (anomoios) with the Father (semi-Arianism);
3. a denial that our Lord had a genuine human soul (Apollinarians);
4. a denial of a distinct subsistence in the Trinity (Dynamic Monarchianism);
5. God acting merely in the forms of the Son and Spirit (Modalistic Monarchianism/Sabellianism/United Pentecostal Church);
6. a mixture or change when the two natures were united (Eutychianism/Monophysitism);
7. two distinct subsistences (often called persons) (Nestorianism);
8. a denial of the true humanity of Christ (docetism);
9. a view that God the Son laid aside all or some of His divine attributes (kenoticism);
10. a view that there was a communication of the attributes between the divine and human natures (Lutheranism, with respect to the Lord's Supper); and
11. a view that our Lord existed independently as a human before God entered His body (Adoptionism).

You have plenty here to respond directly to now, versus playing word games and Whack-A-Mole. Which of the above eleven statements do you affirm or deny? Speak plainly, let your nay be nay, and your yea be yea.

AMR

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is the Alpha and Omega. Jesus is God. God has always existed and always will. God is the light and life of all. God is the only uncaused cause. Now, Demon...

:yawn: It's a yes or no question. :chz4brnz: Was there ever a time when Jesus did not exist? Eph 4:14

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unwarranted Ad Hominem is the Refuge of the Desperate

Unwarranted Ad Hominem is the Refuge of the Desperate

Answer Demon,
A few posts in from a new fellow and this?

You are off to a swell start. :AMR1:

AMR

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Fair enough. Removing you from Satan Inc.

:yawn: What does Deut 6:4 say?

Why are you afraid to proclaim that Jesus said that to have seen Him is to have seen the Father who we know is Spirit and unseeable? Why are you afraid to express that the Logos is the very presence of God that was a puller of fire by night and a cloud by day, as well as that which covered the rock when Moses saw God's back. If no one has seen God but those who He reveals Himself to, and scripture says that the logos is God and became flesh?

Why are you afraid to acknowledge that God is beyond time, but His Logos allows Him to interact within time on a genuine level? Why else would the union of Spirit and Man not know the day nor the hour than if the Logos is bound to time by the choice of God.

Why do you struggle to admit that Jesus told the truth as the TRUTH that He and His Father are ONE?

Why is it so difficult to acknowledge that God's Imni presence is the simple answer and the 3 that testify as one are truly One? Either Jesus lied, or something merging is doctrinly wrong somewhere!

john w

Hall of Fame
Nang, AMR, Serpentdove, Eagle Wings, and Fragment are quick to judge and rely on teachings from men and their labels.

What teachings do you rely on? From women? From aliens? Let me guess: From God, as you are the only one that relies on the teachings of God.

Fraud, as that "rely on teachings from men" does nothing, moron, for your "argument."

God's Truth

What teachings do you rely on? From women? From aliens? Let me guess: From God, as you are the only one that relies on the teachings of God.

Fraud, as that "rely on teachings from men" does nothing, moron, for your "argument."

You are not worth responding to in any way, not even to tell you what you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.