GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

GT, you falsely accuse others of many faults, all the time.

:nono:

If you were here to learn, you would post less. Rather, you daily and verbosely insist all of TOL should believe like you think . . which is cultish on your part.

I do not do as you say.

Why don't you stop accusing and speak according to the scriptures?

You started this lying thread and you want to give me advice, what a joke.

God's Truth

When I go back even a few decades, my own Christian father taught me well from the bible. I believed him and then professed a faith of my own. It is no different from saying to myself, hey, those early Christian councils knew what they were talking about.

I grew up in a Romanist church as well, GT, and have not thrown out the whole kitten caboodle. The RCC still confesses the creeds of the early church and I am all for that.

God's Truth does not come from men and denominations.

You do not obey God, as seen in what you have said so far.

Knowledge and wisdom come from obedience.

You have no problem condemning the saved and calling your brothers in Christ 'father'.

God's Truth

Then, allow me to ask you the question I am recieving no answer to. Is God a Council of 3 Beings working together as 1, or is God truly 1?

What does scripture say?

Shouldn't you reply to my rebuke about your false accusations against me?

As for is God One, why do you ask me, for you already know what I say about that.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Shouldn't you reply to my rebuke about your false accusations against me?

As for is God One, why do you ask me, for you already know what I say about that.

Say it. And then, please explain where I have accused you. I have done far from accuse you. You seem to count support a transgression, lest I said something that offends you. In which case, make it known so I may reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.