GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
We label you an antichrist (2 Pe 2:1). :juggle: You're welcome (Pr 31:9, Eph 5:11).

God judges the heart. Man labels to the point of desecration of the power of the Cross and Christ crucified. You speak as a serpent, but you deny the opportunity to stand up for the Dove. Is God One, or is God a Council of Three Seperate Beings working together as One?

Why are you afraid of answering this? It's One or the other?

God's Truth

Your answer has honored the sacred word of God. Now what of your accusers? Why are they ashamed to answer?

I am glad that you see that.

As for the accusers, they have a hard time defending their beliefs. Satan has only given them avoidance, slander, lies, and denial to defend his doctrines.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I couldn't either. :idunno: 1 Jn 2:18–22

Again,

Is God a Council of three working together as one, or is God truely one?

You are now accusing others and hiding your belief. Why are you ashamed to answer this question and evading it with accusations and libel?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Take it up with the apostle Paul. :dizzy: Eph 5:11

I have. Paul and Jesus say you are dead inside. I judge not by the flesh, but by your spirit of Anti-Christ. You refuse to state your beliefs. I have asked you the same question repeatedly and your wicked tongue refuses to answer.

Is God truly 1, or a co-council of 3 separate Beings acting as 1?

Eagles Wings

I have. Paul and Jesus say you are dead inside. I judge not by the flesh, but by your spirit of Anti-Christ. You refuse to state your beliefs. I have asked you the same question repeatedly and your wicked tongue refuses to answer.

For a newby, you are mighty bossy.

Sock???

Who are you???

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I have replied to you about what you said.

You lumped me in with the Arians.

You misunderstood me. I called the person attacking you a person who would rather redefine scripture than trust God's authority to protect it. This was not directed towards you.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trinity Supporter or Trinity Denier?

Trinity Supporter or Trinity Denier?

Your answer has honored the sacred word of God. Now what of your accusers? Why are they ashamed to answer?
Cast your vote in the poll: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115654-The-Trinity

You are new here and are likely unaware of the history of GT. Despite her clever rendering of the post you just Amened!, GT actually denies the Trinity (see below).

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?97148-One-on-One-AMR-and-God-s-Truth-—-The-Holy-Trinity

Do you?

AMR

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Cast your vote in the poll: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115654-The-Trinity

You are new here and are likely unaware of the history of GT. Despite her clever rendering of the post you just Amened!, GT actually denies the Trinity (see below).

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?97148-One-on-One-AMR-and-God-s-Truth-—-The-Holy-Trinity

Do you?

AMR

Do you believe God is a Council of three separate Beings acting as 1, or is God truly 1?

More specifically, are you a Polytheist disguised as a monotheist, or are you a true monotheist.

3 separate Beings acting as 1? 1 true Being? Or are you a shame based Christian as well?

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Your question reveals you do not grasp Trinitarian faith yourself. You present two errors and ask others to choose which one they believe.

Are you able to explain the ousia of God, and the hypostases of the Godhead,
along with the perichoretic functions of the three in one?

If you can so converse, I might be interested . . Only if you first answer who "we" is in your posts. What are your religious affiliations and what depth is there to your Trinitarian beliefs?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Your question reveals you do not grasp Trinitarian faith yourself. You present two errors and ask others to choose which one they believe.

Are you able to explain the ousia of God, and the hypothesis of the Godhead,
along with the perichoresis functions of the three in one?

If you can so converse, I might be interested . . Only if you first answer who "we" is in your posts. What are your religious affiliations and what depth is there to your Trinitarian beliefs?

That's an adorable dodge of a direct question. But, is God truly ONE, or is God a Council of Three acting as ONE?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks Be To The Providence of God That Permits Testimonies To Him

Thanks Be To The Providence of God That Permits Testimonies To Him

I will say though that I have considered those exact scriptures that AMR used to convince me to speak of my testimony. Maybe I will allow it to be trampled, for God's words are trampled too anyway. I would be more encouraged to write my testimony if there was even one person who has anything at all good to say about anything I have ever posted, for I have posted much. Is there anyone here who likes anything that I have posted and would like to hear my personal testimony? Please make yourself known and refresh me in the Lord and give me encouragement from a good place.

I, for one, am very interested in hearing your testimony. I have not been ashamed to give my own despite whatever backlash (your word "trampling") it may bring. One's testimony is not just something for man, but for a witness that brings glory to God, that we are not ashamed of He whom we claim and are more than willing to suffer in union with Our Lord as He so suffered for us (2 Tim 1:8).

Many of the saints of old times went to their deaths proclaiming their testimony. How many of us would do the same today? I like to think I would be willing to do so, but I am grateful that due to God's providence that I was born in a country that does not put to death Christians. How can I not exhibit my gratitude by at least proclaiming that which others were and now are mocked, tortured or killed for the same elsewhere? May it never be that I would refuse the privileges granted me by God's providence.

AMR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.