Trump will not make America great again.

God's Truth

Should our government be fiscally conservative? When you say about our government "Who cares how much he is spending if we need it" you sound like a 'big government loving' liberal.

I don't care what in the world I sound like to a false accuser.

God's Truth

When my house needs repairs, I have to pay for those. If I do not have the money, then I have to take out a loan. That loan has to be repaid. If I don't repay my loan then it will fall to my children to repay it (from my estate) upon my death.

The deficit spending by the US government results in debt, the National Debt, that must ultimately be repaid.

But, I accept your concession.

What is your alternative?

God's Truth

Dumb is bringing up the Statue of Liberty as if maintaining it and protecting it means squat compared to the $54 billion increase Trump wants for the military...

You're striking out again. Just avoid the thread if you haven't the slightest clue what is being discussed.

That is exactly what you are doing.

Keep talking dumb about not repairing our country while you proudly show a statue that has been restored many times.

WizardofOz

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You accused me now quote me. You can't because you're full of it.

I'm trying to have a discussion about Trump's budget. What you are not doing is having a clue about the discussion.

Trumps budget is supportable because he has surrounded himself with Ashkenazi Jews.

Who does the world owe its debt to?

and whose will, must Trump fulfill to get the money for his budget.

Who owns the Bank.

Why are Americans constantly persuaded to either fear or hate Russia (they are not in debt)

The answer is found in--

(the two horns are Catholicism and Jewry.)

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
Dan 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

It will become more apparent in time.(not long)

LA

Rondonmonson

I wouldn't worry about Trump when we just had a Marxist spend us 10 Trillion into debt. The only way to get us out of the hole is to grow the economy at a 3.5 to 5 percent clip, not at 1.5 to 2 percent like the Marxist

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I wouldn't worry about Trump when we just had a Marxist spend us 10 Trillion into debt. The only way to get us out of the hole is to grow the economy at a 3.5 to 5 percent clip, not at 1.5 to 2 percent like the Marxist

who is the Marxist?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
CVS scheduling the closing of 70 stores due to uncertainty having to do with the gutting of the Affordable Care Act.

At about 24 or so employees per store divided into two shifts per store - that's 1,428 jobs lost.

And that is just one company.

False, its because of online shopping. Less brick and mortar stores. You do know CVS sells more than prescriptions, dont you?

How The 'Amazon Effect' Will Change Your Life And Investments

Again, its because of Amazon and other online retailers and also because they lost out to walgreens when they lost tricare- (military contract on scripts).

Tricare Pharmacy Network Adds Walgreens, Removes CVS

Closing announcement came after that happened.

But you go ahead and claim something caused something that hasnt even happened yet.

:)