Doctors could prescribe houses to homeless under radical Hawaii bill

Danoh

I see mine didn't either.

Then your people skills suck too.
And I'll live through that too, as I have been.

:chuckle: you see - no, you cannot see.

That you're simply petty.

There is no win-win with someone like that.

No matter how a thing is worded; your kind twist it into a grievance.

So be it. I know I tried.

That is all anyone can do.

You get well soon.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
All of you nutjobs posting in this thread, that think this is a good idea, please explain why someone without their own home, should contribute to someone who does nothing but abuse drugs and does not contribute to their own welfare, instead of providing for their own?

Why dont we let the entire world into america and pay for everyone who doesnt want to work for anything? Good idea? Why not?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no win-win with someone like that.
Then quit trying to change me into an image of what you think I should be.

No matter how a thing is worded; your kind twist it into a grievance.
Your kind???? You mean a grace saved member of the BOC?

So be it. I know I tried.
Just what do you think you tried to do?

That is all anyone can do.
You could shut up.

You get well soon.
I'm not ill today.

quip

BANNED
Banned
All of you nutjobs posting in this thread, that think this is a good idea, please explain why someone without their own home, should contribute to someone who does nothing but abuse drugs and does not contribute to their own welfare, instead of providing for their own?

Why dont we let the entire world into america and pay for everyone who doesnt want to work for anything? Good idea? Why not?

Bad idea... because doser would poke fun at us.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
During our disagreements; heir has ALWAYS spoken her mind to me, and as HARSHLY as she has obviously believed she has needed to.

NOT ONCE has she EVER said anything to me about this fool continued accusation of yours.

Which only shows not only shows the grace fraud you are that you stoop that low; but the hypocrite you are - for you voted for a man who admitted in his own recorded voice that he is a sexual predator of women.

You're a fraud and an incompetent who lives a deeply entrenched double-standard.

Plain and simple.

:up:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Take notice that priests did not get a day off (they worked every day, even on the Sabbath).

These hard working, never resting, priests were the ones the tithes were for.

Yes, and we should not let a Jew under the law
hvxbmAAQVDOcBo7mbf8V.gif
give more than us, under grace (Rogers). :straight: Our law is higher not lower (Mt 5-7).

"Nu 18:21–24 The Levites received the tithes from the people. This was their source of income and compensation for their tabernacle service.

18:25–32 As the Levites themselves received the tithe, they were also required to present a tithe (a tenth) of what they received to the Lord." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 223). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Danoh

When handed out alone; hand outs tend to end up only reinforcing the very impulse in the handee by which he or she has ended up fueling his or her crippled will to do for him or herself, to begin with.

Or as Einstein put it "an object at rest, tends to stay at rest; unless acted upon by an outside force" sufficient to the interrupting of its' presently recurrent pattern, of "rest."

quip

BANNED
Banned
When handed out alone; hand outs tend to end up only reinforcing the very impulse in the handee by which he or she has ended up fueling his or her crippled will to do for him or herself, to begin with.

Or as Einstein put it "an object at rest, tends to stay at rest; unless acted upon by an outside force" sufficient to the interrupting of its' presently recurrent pattern, of "rest."

Not sure if a minimum wage can maintain any forward momentum though.