I have read the Torah and the Bible

beameup

The Torah = the Pentateuch = "Moses",
which is part of the Tanakh,
which is the Old Testament.

beameup

That's what Jesus warned us all to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) What is taking you guys so long to listen to Jesus?

Jesus' message was to you Ben. He was the messenger to the CIRCUMCISION:
Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision
for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers
- Romans 15:8
He came unto his own, and his own received him not. - John 1:11

Ben Masada

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning of God's creating the heavens and the earth -

Then the Lord said: "Let there be light." And took it quite a time until Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for light to come about. Prophet Isaiah must have read that quote about the "Let there be light" and understood why Israel had been assigned as light for the Gentiles. (Isaiah 42:6) Then later on, in the First Century when Jesus was delivering his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews, he said: "You are the light of the world." (Mat. 5:14)

Ben Masada

Jesus' message was to you Ben. He was the messenger to the CIRCUMCISION:
Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision
for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers
- Romans 15:8
He came unto his own, and his own received him not. - John 1:11

And I blame you all in Christianity for the reason why the Jews could not receive Jesus as described by Paul. He painted Jesus as a Christian and not as a Jew. In my case, I accept Jesus as the loyal Jew that he was zealous for the Law of HaShem. Jesus was so zealous for God's Law that he came with the spirit to fulfill all the Law down to the letter and warned us all to do the same as long as heaven and earth existed. (Mat. 5:17-19) That's why he said on another occasion to listen to Moses aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

beameup

And I blame you all in Christianity for the reason why the Jews could not receive Jesus as described by Paul. He painted Jesus as a Christian and not as a Jew. In my case, I accept Jesus as the loyal Jew that he was zealous for the Law of HaShem. Jesus was so zealous for God's Law that he came with the spirit to fulfill all the Law down to the letter and warned us all to do the same as long as heaven and earth existed. (Mat. 5:17-19) That's why he said on another occasion to listen to Moses aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Then why did they seek to assassinate him?....