excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
All of the Holy Scriptures are written for the edification of the church body of Jesus Christ. Matthew 4:4; II Timothy 3:16-17

You:All of the Holy Scriptures are written for everyone's obedience, is about everyone, specifically, as it all says the same thing.

Right Divider

Body part
You omit the Book of Revelations as pertaining to the church body of Jesus Christ.

And call me that filthy name one more time, and I will report you for harassment.
The book of Revelation is ALL ABOUT ISRAEL and God's dealings with them. If you don't like that -- TOUGH.

john w

Hall of Fame
You omit the Book of Revelations as pertaining to the church body of Jesus Christ.

You omit Deuteronomy, Leviticus..................as as pertaining to the church body of Christ.True?

I thought so, actress.

And your sloppiness, Endora, and making up false biblical terms, is on display, once more-"the church body of Jesus Christ."

Add that to "The Gospel of the New Covenant...The Covenant of Works...The Covenant of Grace...The Covenant of Redemption.........................................."

You're as much of a biblical moron, as your fellow "works based salvation" moron, "god"suntruth.

And call me that filthy name one more time, and I will report you for harassment.

Them's fighting words, Nag. We've fought bigger "girls"(loosely used here) than you before-we aren't afraid of you, wicked "lady"(again, loose sense).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Oh okay, thanks.

When I say I am "confessional" I refer to holding to the Westminster Confession of Faith, and the Three Forms of Unity (The Heidelberg Catechism, The Belgic Confession, and the Canons of Dordt).

All which are the biblical product of the early Protestant Reformers gleaned from the N.T. Christian fathers, to whom I look for Scriptural guidance and wisdom, for they certainly possessed much more of each, than myself.