Speculation on a Clinton Presidency...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, I'm here to debate! Here's a thousand more words:

aKgBzb6_700b_v1.jpg

(Red just wasn't Obama's color, but Putin better take care not to cross any pink lines...)

:think:

Spoiler
trump-and-putin_zpspfthamxr.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, hellary won't accomplish a thing. Congress will block her every move. She will be impeached

you don't think the democrats in congress will rubberstamp everything she sends them?

You boyz do know that a republican congress will go along with a republican President's platform even though it goes against conservative doctrine don't you?

do you have any idea how much of a fag you sound like when you do that?

go away fag :wave2:

There have been reports in the mainstream press of paid Hillary shills, to the tune of seven figures funding, planted in forums to try and influence the discourse for Hillary. One of the usual suspects is this technique where they say things that appear conservative, or Christian, to try and establish some credibility, but their botton line message is to influence people for Hillary. This is the only intelligent analysis you can make of the guy. The other alternative involves meds. It's rather pathetic, as all over the map as he is such that his message is contradictory and not at all cohesive, then to expect discourse with people of sound mind?

For instance, just now posting a picture, when everybody else is stupid, posting pictures. This is also textbook liberal, like the hate speech thing, where they can spew all the liberal poison they wish against anybody who disagrees. Clearly, he suffers some sort of mind rot, oblivious to his own hypocrisy and phoniness. In any case, he's a classic troll of some variety, a waste of time to try and reason with, nor any reason you should want to.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There have been reports in the mainstream press of paid Hillary shills, to the tune of seven figures funding, planted in forums to try and influence the discourse for Hillary...

Busted! I'm a Hillary Clinton plant (except that I'm for electing righteous Judeo-Christian doctrine believing men and women into public office, which Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are neither. There goes that conspiracy theory WLJ).

BTW, tell the little boy on the computer at the library that his Libertarian leaders, like Donald Trump, aren't known for being sexually pure.

Great Moments In Libertarian History: NAMBLA Spokesman Declares Himself “Libertarian”
http://exiledonline.com/great-momen...ambla-spokesman-declares-himself-libertarian/

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There have been reports in the mainstream press of paid Hillary shills, to the tune of seven figures funding, planted in forums to try and influence the discourse for Hillary. One of the usual suspects is this technique where they say things that appear conservative, or Christian, to try and establish some credibility, but their botton line message is to influence people for Hillary. This is the only intelligent analysis you can make of the guy. The other alternative involves meds. It's rather pathetic, as all over the map as he is such that his message is contradictory and not at all cohesive, then to expect discourse with people of sound mind?

For instance, just now posting a picture, when everybody else is stupid, posting pictures. This is also textbook liberal, like the hate speech thing, where they can spew all the liberal poison they wish against anybody who disagrees. Clearly, he suffers some sort of mind rot, oblivious to his own hypocrisy and phoniness. In any case, he's a classic troll of some variety, a waste of time to try and reason with, nor any reason you should want to.

he admitted it:

... go right ahead, acw - do all you can to ensure that hillary wins the election ...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And it really is such theater of the absurd. A Christian for Hillary? Uh huh.

Tell the little Libertarian who doesn't have a problem with homosexuality as long as it's kept behind closed doors that I'm voting for Constitution Party candidate Darrell Castle.

Again, anytime you moral relativist Trumpeteers what to take me on in a serious debate, I'm more than ready for it. It appears that the debate won't be taking place in this thread though.

Did I mention that Trump supporters aren't very bright?