ECT Why Christians are interested in all history

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm not answering because none of your other 'gotcha' questions have 'gotme'd.' They are child's play.

If you were a true theologian, you would be comparing your 'corner' with what happened in Colossians and its neo-Judaism issues, or with Galatians likewise. But you have no idea what the background of the NT is, because whatever you think happened 1400 years trumps all.

Why did Moses go up high on the mountain to be with God, and then return with the Law again?

SaulToPaul 2

If you were a true theologian, you would be comparing your 'corner' with what happened in Colossians and its neo-Judaism issues, or with Galatians likewise. But you have no idea what the background of the NT is, because whatever you think happened 1400 years trumps all.

I'm a Bible believer, not a commentary studier. A 6th grader who takes the LORD at his word has a better handle on the scriptures than the theologians you worship.

Interplanner

I'm not answering because none of your other 'gotcha' questions have 'gotme'd.' They are child's play.

If you were a true theologian, you would be comparing your 'corner' with what happened in Colossians and its neo-Judaism issues, or with Galatians likewise. But you have no idea what the background of the NT is, because whatever you think happened 1400 years earlier trumps all.

One of the claims of the Colossian Judaizers was that they had actually heard from the same angels who administered the original Law. But what matters to Paul was its affect on Christians in the present. He doesn't want either affect from what I can tell; they are the same problem.

SaulToPaul 2

One of the claims of the Colossian Judaizers was that they had actually heard from the same angels who administered the original Law. But what matters to Paul was its affect on Christians in the present. He doesn't want either affect from what I can tell; they are the same problem.

Oh.

Interplanner

This might help RD see how much of Luke-Acts has to do with the turbulent times of 1st century Judea, a summary of which RD recently called crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.