The Ten Commandments are Jewish. What about the United States of America?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. I am a Jew. I am of Israel. The Ten Commandments, the covenant God made with the nation of Israel, our people, at Mount Sinai, are for Israel. There are synagogues around the world, where Moses is read and the Ten Commandments are accepted as from God and for our people.

Do you believe that you should obey the Ten Commandments? Do you observe the Ten Commandments?

It is possible to become Jewish. I have done so.

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was born here.

Are the Ten Commandments for the United States of America?

What place have the Ten Commandments had in the law of the United States of America?

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom. I am a Jew. I am of Israel.

For he is not Yah Hudiy which is one in manifestation, neither circumcision, which is in manifestation in the flesh: But he is Yah Hudiy which is one in the secrets; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the scribing; whose halal is not of humanity, but of Elohim. ROMANS 2:29

HALAL I AM YAH HUDIY, INWARDLY THE CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART. I AM OF YISRA EL - RULED OF EL, AMEN.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. I am a Jew. I am of Israel.

For he is not Yah Hudiy which is one in manifestation, neither circumcision, which is in manifestation in the flesh: But he is Yah Hudiy which is one in the secrets; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the scribing; whose halal is not of humanity, but of Elohim. ROMANS 2:29

HALAL I AM YAH HUDIY, INWARDLY THE CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART. I AM OF YISRA EL - RULED OF EL, AMEN.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying. But hello.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bradley D

The Ten Commandments are of God. They are for Jew and Gentile. In order to live them one must obey the two Great Commandments.

Truster

You actually became a proselyte of the religion. A religion that is destructive to the soul. There are two degrees of proselyte and the most self righteous gave the apostles and disciples the hardest time when they preached the evangelism.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Ten Commandments are of God. They are for Jew and Gentile. In order to live them one must obey the two Great Commandments.
Shalom.

It is good to hear that you are in support of the Ten Commandments.

The two commandments that you speak of are to love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might, and to love your neighbor as yourself.

Deuteronomy 6:5
Leviticus 19:18

There are 613 Commandments in Torah.

Are you speaking of Matthew 22:34-40?

Do you observe the Ten Commandments?

The Ten Commandments are Jewish. They are Jewish. God made a covenant with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai. This covenant is the Ten Commandments.

See the Torah and

Isaiah 56:6

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You actually became a proselyte of the religion. A religion that is destructive to the soul. There are two degrees of proselyte and the most self righteous gave the apostles and disciples the hardest time when they preached the evangelism.
Shalom.

Yeshua, the apostles, and the early church were Jewish.

I am a proselyte of Israel.

I do not know what you are speaking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

Yeshua, the apostles, and the early church were Jewish.

I am a proselyte of Israel.

I do not know what you are speaking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Well stop pretending to be something you are not. The tribes of Yisra El are scattered, have never returned and are lost. You are lost so you may be right...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why don't we execute adulterers?
Shalom.

Do you accept the Law of Moses? Is it for today? How does it read?

Do you have any other thoughts?

Have you read the entire Bible?

Are you a Gentile?

Do you accept God's Law? Do you observe and keep it?

Is there any difference in Yeshua Messiah with the new covenant for the house of Israel and the house of Judah? The new covenant is God's law written on minds and hearts. Do we know what this means?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well stop pretending to be something you are not. The tribes of Yisra El are scattered, have never returned and are lost. You are lost so you may be right...
Shalom.

You or we may have something yet to learn.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
"The Ten Commandments are Jewish. What about the United States of America?"-you

Why don't we execute adulterers? Is adultery a transgression of the moral law that is deserving of death, a sin that leads to death? We don't execute adulterers, why not?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"The Ten Commandments are Jewish. What about the United States of America?"-you

Why don't we execute adulterers? Is adultery a transgression of the moral law that is deserving of death, a sin that leads to death? We don't execute adulterers, why not?
Shalom.

What is a sin that leads to death? What do you mean by the moral law?

Adultery is deserving of death.

Is the commandment against adultery observed in the United States of America? Is it a part of the law of the United States of America? If not, should it be?

Does the United States of America have the Ten Commandments, God's covenant made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, for law, as a part of the law, or is it the basis for all law in the United States of America?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What is a sin that leads to death? What do you mean by the moral law?

Adultery is deserving of death.

Is the commandment against adultery observed in the United States of America? Is it a part of the law of the United States of America? If not, should it be?

Does the United States of America have the Ten Commandments, God's covenant made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, for law, as a part of the law, or is it the basis for all law in the United States of America?

Shalom.

Jacob
We don't execute adulterers. Does that mean that adultery is not deserving of death? Or does it mean that we don't execute people for immoral behavior, even if it is deserving of death? Or something else?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
We don't execute adulterers. Does that mean that adultery is not deserving of death? Or does it mean that we don't execute people for immoral behavior, even if it is deserving of death? Or something else?
Shalom.

How does the United States of America law read in regard to adultery or God's commandment against adultery? What is the law of the land? Should we observe this law, the Ten Commandments, God's law, the law that God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, in this land? Is it already found in American law, or the law of the United States of America? If not, should it be? Should God's law be observed in this land? If you or anyone is saying no, why not? It is important to know how the law reads, God's law and the law of the land in regard to adultery and the Ten Commandments. Should our nation observe this law, the Ten Commandments? Do we already? It depends how the law reads. Also, there is the law and if we observe it. If the Ten Commandments are a part of the law of the United States of America, it should be enforced. I do not know if you know of a violation, but it sounds like as you see it you might. You may be a witness. Right now you are one, not two (or three). But it sounds like you may be of the opinion that we should not execute adulterers, which may be contrary to God's law, depending on how it reads. What do you mean by execute or execution? What constitutes a violation of this commandment? What is supposed to happen if there is a violation, a transgression?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Killing.
Adultery, promiscuity, fornication, and all other offenses against charity.
I don't know, but I do know that we do not execute adulterers.
Shalom.

I mean what is the punishment according to God's law? What is the punishment for?

How does the United States of America law, or American law, read? What does God's law, the Ten Commandments, say? How does it read?

Are the Ten Commandments a part of the law of the United States of America? What is the foundation for the law of the United States of America? What does United States law say about the Ten Commandments and the commandment against adultery?

Why do you say we do not execute adulterers? I do not know what you were thinking by execute. I do not want to execute anyone.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Children who are disobedient should be put to death.
Because if adultery is deserving of death, then it is important if we do not carry out that sentence, to know why not.
Kill.
Shalom.

God's commandments include what should happen if there is a violation. If you do not understand God's law it is important to say that you should not jump to conclusions. If you break a commandment, and there is a death penalty for it, there is a way in which you should die. It is not to be killed any way. If you are a witness you may be able to testify. I recommend learning God's law so that you can observe it properly. Have you decided if you believe that it is for today? Do you know that God's law is about love of God and love of your neighbor? You are commanded to love God and others. If you do not know how to do so you can learn how.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

God's commandments include what should happen if there is a violation. If you do not understand God's law it is important to say that you should not jump to conclusions. If you break a commandment, and there is a death penalty for it, there is a way in which you should die. It is not to be killed any way. If you are a witness you may be able to testify. I recommend learning God's law so that you can observe it properly. Have you decided if you believe that it is for today? Do you know that God's law is about love of God and love of your neighbor? You are commanded to love God and others. If you do not know how to do so you can learn how.

Shalom.

Jacob
Do you know what God's law could not do (Ro8:3KJV), and that it could not bring life (Gal3:21KJV)?