Meat Step by Step

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
STEP BY STEP SOLID FOOD(MEAT)
1 Cor 13:8-10
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Gal 5:22-26
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
2 Pet 1:19-20
19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
Rom 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Heb 4:1-2
1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
(NKJ)
xxxThe meat is when you have learned that the Holy Spirit is in you and He starts quoting verses in your mind. Now you only have one of two responses to the verse, either obey the verse, or repent for not obeying the verse. And the Holy Spirit is going to lead you inside yourself(kingdom of God) to suffer against all your feelings and emotions(unclean spirits) resist the devil and God will cast them spirits out.Because the flesh lusts against the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is against the flesh(feelings and emotions)(unclean spirits). And when you get the flesh crucified then you have died. And then you will be born again and receive the new wine(revelations of Jesus Christ). And the meat should be around 11 years long. The milk brought you to love, and the meat starts out with love.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
STEP BY STEP SOLID FOOD(MEAT)
1 Cor 13:8-10
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Gal 5:22-26
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
2 Pet 1:19-20
19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
Rom 8:13
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Gal 5:24
Heb 4:1-2
1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
(NKJ)
xxxThe meat is when you have learned that the Holy Spirit is in you and He starts quoting verses in your mind. Now you only have one of two responses to the verse, either obey the verse, or repent for not obeying the verse. And the Holy Spirit is going to lead you inside yourself(kingdom of God) to suffer against all your feelings and emotions(unclean spirits) resist the devil and God will cast them spirits out.Because the flesh lusts against the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is against the flesh(feelings and emotions)(unclean spirits). And when you get the flesh crucified then you have died. And then you will be born again and receive the new wine(revelations of Jesus Christ). And the meat should be around 11 years long. The milk brought you to love, and the meat starts out with love.

Seems your walking the tightrope that is close to insanity. What in the world are you talking about that the Spirit only speaks in verses. That is not defensible nor is it in the bible.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Without the meat understanding no one will be born again. Without the meat understanding one is still in the flesh.

Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You've lost it Squeaky. No where in scripture does it say that. It says

Romans 10:9-13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You've lost it Squeaky. No where in scripture does it say that. It says

Romans 10:9-13New American Standard Bible (NASB)

9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

I said
You still being in the flesh I can understand you believing that. But me being in the meat and from experience I can tell you its true.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:4-5
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:28-30
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lolol As you can see we have many examples of those who are NOT in the meat understanding. They do seem to be disqualified to represent Jesus in the things of God.

2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you cant answer with the verses from the Holy Spirit you are in the milk. If all your answers are with verses from the Holy Spirit you are in the meat understanding.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[1Co 2:1-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.