ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

marhig

Then The Son is not your Savior.
Scripture says He is.

Then The Son is never King.
Scripture says He is.

In the Bible it says that God was in Christ Jesus reconciling the world unto himself, and that's what I believe. So Christ is my saviour because I hear his voice and I believe! Nowhere at all does it say that I have to believe that Jesus is God. But that I am to believe that he is the son of God. And I do! So you can't say that i have to believe that Jesus is God for him to be my saviour because it doesn't say that anywhere in the Bible!

Where did I say that Jesus was never a king? I said that he isn't God! God has exalted Christ Jesus to be over his kingdom, God has made him a king. He is the king of kings, But that doesn't make him the Almighty God!

Philippians 2

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Matthew 26

But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then you believe that one does not have to believe our Lord, God, Savior, Creator is GOD.

No, I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ isn't God. He is the son of the living God.
So you don't believe Jesus is Lord, God, Savior, King?
Scripture says He is.

The only time the son of a king becomes a king is when his father dies. God won't die, and he will remain God forever and Christ Jesus will remain as his son always!
If The Father has to die before The Son is King, then The Son would never be King.
Scripture says He is.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ is my saviour
Only if He is GOD.

Isaiah 43:11 KJV
(11) I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4 KJV
(4) Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

So you can't say that i have to believe that Jesus is God for him to be my saviour
Scripture does.

Where did I say that Jesus was never a king?
You say GOD cannot die, so The Son cannot be King unless The Father dies.
So when did The Father die so The Son could be King?

God's Truth

Was Jesus praying to himself in the Garden of Gethsemane? :smokie:

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

There is only One God, and He is the Father.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

God is the one God and Father of all, and He is in all the SAVED.

That is Jesus.

marhig

Just so you are clear on my point...

If when you first believed...you AT THAT TIME; believed there was something YOU had to DO; then you actually did NOT get saved that day. Actually, you REMAINED lost.

Because you added YOUR WORKS to the FINISHED work of Christ ALONE.

Romans 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Further, if you STILL believe YOU have to DO something either to GET or to STAY saved; it is bad enough you were NEVER saved to begin with - but even WORSE - you are STILL lost.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
You didn't answer my question? Thanks

marhig

Only if He is GOD.

(4) Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Scripture does.

It was God in Christ reconciling the world unto himself not Christ being God reconciling the world unto himself!

And God put Christ over his kingdom!

Philippians 2

And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.*Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of*things*in heaven, and*things*in earth, and*things*under the earth;*And*that*every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ*is*Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Only if He is GOD.

Scripture does.

marhig

ROFL!

The Father did not send Himself!
That would mean The Father sent The Father!
Scripture does not say The Father sent Himself.
Scripture says The Father sent The Son.
Well you should be agreeing with GT. Seeing as you believe in only one God? Because if you don't believe that Jesus is the father then you believe that there is two Gods and not one!

Danoh

This one

You say that you've learned from experience? Can I ask you this. Can you knowing it is wrong before God to do something, just go out and wilfully do it?

Oh that one; I did see it and meant to answer it, but forgot to. My bad.

For actually, the answer that immediately popped up into my mind was this here...

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

He is building off of what he has laid out in chapter 5.

He is basically asking "just because we have eternal security - just because we "shall be saved from wrath through His life" - does that mean we should live any way we please?

God forbid!

He then goes into all that.

In short, no - the Believer should not live anyway he pleases just because "we shall be saved from wrath through His life..."

marhig

Oh that one; I did see it and meant to answer it, but forgot to. My bad.

For actually, the answer that immediately popped up into my mind was this here...

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

He is building off of what he has laid out in chapter 5.

He is basically asking "just because we have eternal security - just because we "shall be saved from wrath through His life" - does that mean we should live any way we please?

God forbid!

He then goes into all that.

In short, no - the Believer should not live anyway he pleases just because "we shall be saved from wrath through His life..."

Sorry maybe it's the way I'm asking, but you still didn't answer my question, can you personally wilfully sin knowing it's wrong to do what you're doing before God.

Can you just carry on and do it regardless, when you know you're doing wrong? In your day to day life I mean?

I'm just going out, I'll answer anything else later. Thanks