The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What would fix the Trump dilemma?
Not Trump; that's for sure :chuckle:
Intelligence and honesty along with a bit of humility.
Or he could bring in a good jazz band to play on the White House lawn...It wouldn't change much, but at least people passing by could go, "Hey, there's a jazz band playing on the White House lawn! And they're good."

That would have to count for something.

Arthur Brain

Or he could bring in a good jazz band to play on the White House lawn...It wouldn't change much, but at least people passing by could go, "Hey, there's a jazz band playing on the White House lawn! And they're good."

That would have to count for something.

I think it would just damage the lawn...

:plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Slain SEAL’s dad wants answers: ‘Don’t hide behind my son’s death’

Bill Owens said he was assured that his son, who was shot, was killed early in the fight. It was the first military counter-terrorist operation approved by the new president, who signed the go-ahead Jan. 26 — six days into his term.

“Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn’t even barely a week into his administration? Why? For two years prior, there were no boots on the ground in Yemen — everything was missiles and drones — because there was not a target worth one American life. Now, all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?’’

In a statement from the White House Saturday, spokesman Michael C. Short called Ryan Owens “an American hero who made the ultimate sacrifice in the service of his country.”

The White House did not address his father’s criticisms, but pointed out that the Department of Defense routinely conducts a review of missions that result in loss of life.

Bill Owens and his wife sat in another room as the President paid his respects to other family members. He declined to say what family members were at the ceremony.

Trump administration officials have called the mission a success, saying they had seized important intelligence information. They have also criticized detractors of the raid, saying those who question its success dishonor Ryan Owens’ memory.

His father, however, believes just the opposite.

“Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation,” said the elder Owens, pointing to Trump’s sharp words directed at the mission’s critics, including Sen. John McCain.

“I want an investigation. … The government owes my son an investigation,” he said.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is there anything liberals won't touch to try and demonize Trump?
Are we on to the father's of spec. ops soldiers now, with ISIS and other things abroad :chuckle:

It's time for these people to accept that they live in a republic, and you don't get your way forever. I mean, damn, how much of an infant can you act, and for how long :doh:

exminister

Comrade Trump

Awhile back Deutsche Bank was fined $630 million over Russia money laundering claims. The bank moved about 10 billion dollars out of Russia. Some of these dirty accounts were held by relatives and closest friends of Vladimir Putin. The Russian central bank looked into this scheme because they were concerned about so much money leaving Russia. Duetsche Bank was fined $5,000 by Russia, wink, wink. This laundering involved branches in Moscow, New York and Cyprus. Russian oligarchs often use Cyprus for moving their ill gotten gains.

The chairman, Ackerman, after various scandals was nicely appointed chairman of the bank of Cyprus. He had mad skills for this kind of thing.

This appointment was done by a couple of large shareholders, Victor Veselberg, a close personal friend and business partner of Putin.

The other shareholder was done by the Russian oligarch Dmitri Robolovlev, the "fertilizer king". His divorce was very expensive, ugly, involved 6 courts and lots of time. His wife ultimately got over 4 billion dollars. Before the divorce he began hiding his money around the world to keep from his wife. He needed to move a lot of money very fast, not wasting time for the best deals and if he made important friends along the way all the better.

In 2011 he bought his daughter a luxury apartment at 15 Central Park West NYC. It is in her name and it is her part time residency. Her primary residence is Monaco. He paid an over the top price of $88 million dollars and became a news item. He bought a Greek island for $150 million.

In 2008 he bought a Florida estate for outstanding amount of money. It was built in 2001. It had 22 bathrooms and was very gaudy. It developed a bad mold problem. In 2004 the owner went bankrupt. Trump bought it for $40 million. Years later Dmitri bought the house for $100 million dollars, which at the time was the highest price for any personal real estate. He hasn't set foot on the property. Because of its problems it is now being tore down.

Trump and Robolovlev have publicly stated they never met in person, but only through intermediaries. Who was that? It was the chairman of the bank of Cyprus, Ackerman and more importantly, the single largest shareholder in the Bank of Cyprus and the only American - billionaire Wilbur Ross. He is now our new Secretary Of Commerce appointed by Donald Trump. One of Donald's oldest friend. He does know all the best people. Now I can understand yet another reason for Trump's fondness for Russian/Putin and how he wants to undo loads of regulations. It is onerous for corrupt billionaires doncha know.

Profiles in Corruption awards all around. :first:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Fox News or I consider it biased speculation.

I don't know why you libs don't get the message, we don't currently find your media as trustworthy :wave2:

exminister

Comrade Trump

Trump claims no dealings with these people who magically surfaced. Hmmm... wonder how they came to his attention.

Paul Manafort - campaign advisor to Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bob Dole and then "disappeared". He went to Ukraine and was lobbying for Putin's pick Victor Yanukovich. Same lobbying for dictators Ferdinand Marcos, Seko, and guerrilla leader Jonas Savimbi. March 2016 became Trump's campaign manager and Trump denied knowing him before this. Manafort was fired after it was found he received illegally, off the books, 12.6 million dollars from Yanukovich's party.

Rex Tillerson - now Trump's Secretary Of State. Trump never met him before he put him up as his appointee. Putin adwarded Tillerson Russia's highest medal in 2013 - The Order Of Friendship. Tillerson is against sanctions against Russia because it is messing up a large deal he had with the state owned oil company. Screw the invasion of Ukraine.

Carter Page - Trump became foreign policy advisor in March 2016. Page is against Russian sanctions. They hadn't met. Was an investment banker with Merrill Lynch for New York, London and Moscow. VP AND COO of the Moscow office for energy and power, handling transactions with Gazprom and other leading Russian energy companies. After leaving Merrill Lynch he started his own energy investment company with Gazprom executive, Sergei Yatsenko. Page's name shows up repeatedly in the Donald Trump-Russian dossier. He is being invested by FBI, CIA, NSA, ODNI, FinCEN. Donald Trump fired Michael Flynn over this matter. While Trump knew about it weeks before, Flynn lied to our VP who went on TV defending Flynn. Even then it wasn't til the press reporting Trump took any action.

You may now close your eyes now and dream of our bold, heroic, pure, above-the-law leader.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Fox News or I consider it biased speculation.

I don't know why you libs don't get the message, we don't currently find your media as trustworthy
If Trump made one point it's that his people don't care much for anything that contradicts him. Which is funny given how often he contradicts himself...I suppose being a Trump enthusiast requires living in the moment then. . . a bit of unintentional zen.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If Trump made one point it's that his people don't care much for anything that contradicts him. Which is funny given how often he contradicts himself...I suppose being a Trump enthusiast requires living in the moment then. . . a bit of unintentional zen.

Everybody contradicts their self, the difference is that they don't have every single thing you say and do smeared across the media by a bunch of people acting like hurt school girls.

The media is at war with Trump- if you defend the media, then you are a moron, because by definition a 'media at war' with anything is a straight up Marxist sham.

Fox News has been talking about how other channels are straight up accepting anonymous sources and refusing to broadcast anything positive about Trump.
You all are just dumb- just plain stupid. Don't sit here and try to tell me nothing because YOU are just a sheep :wave2:

exminister

Cruc,

Gee, Fox News says the other news media BAD. Fox News GOOD. How convenient for them. I see you are a Fox News/Trump sheeple - Baaaa!

Comrade Trump says the news media is the enemy of the proletariat *cough* (I mean) people. Hmmm...where have we heard that before?

Bush and McCain disagree with that. However, Putin agrees. And Fox News agrees. The Russian press was free after Gorbachev. Putin shut that down. Donny likes that. Donny wants that. He can't handle the truth. :baby: