White Lives Matter

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, I kept trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. But when you said you liked an explicitly White Nationalist video extolling the virtues of racism, you left me no choice.
White nationalist. HORRORS!

It's a shame that you'd say that again, knowing it isn't the "pretty white folks" he's posted photos of aren't the part of the videos that disgust me, it's the racism he wraps them in.
Why do liberals always think EVERYONE must bend to their subjective opinion?

I'm don't tell blacks they shouldn't ever be Black Nationalists, or express pride in their ethnicity without being a flaming racist.
They should (as white people should) be able to like what they like and not like what they don't like.
I don't need some liberal OR a conservative to tell me what I like.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What is with you and white people that makes you comfortable along the marginal resistance (wherever you have chosen to place that margin)?
I'm not the one concentrating on what Hitler got right in the middle of a discourse on Nazis. Do I need to spell out why that's not literal and how the analogy applies?

I'm more than marginally resistant to both racists and those who provide cover and comfort, who make their existence easier and more socially acceptable. Sometimes I find the latter inadvertent and a good jog of the elbow will get an essentially decent human being to start acting more in accord with their nature. Sometimes I run into friction on the point...What I find among too many of my friends on the right is the willingness to accept the unacceptable, so long as it's at a distance or muted, if it advances their own agenda. Maybe it's true among the left too, but I don't see a lot of their posts or thinking about. I run into what makes the worst of the Alt Right feel empowered by the right on a daily basis.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What I find among too many of my friends on the right is the willingness to accept the unacceptable,
The left loves diversity and perversion to prevail at all costs, and will call anyone that disagrees with their agenda to be hateful.

So we can clearly see your hatred for white people to express any acceptance for being white instead of mixed and diverse.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
White nationalist. HORRORS!
Horrors have a tendency to spring from that sort of race based distinction, especially among the empowered.

Why do liberals always think EVERYONE must bend to their subjective opinion?
I suspect everyone who thinks it's wrong to murder wants EVERYONE to bend to their subjective opinion.

The rest is argument.

I'm don't tell blacks they shouldn't ever be Black Nationalists
Is that because you don't think it's your business or because you sympathize with White Nationalists and this is a great way to look magnanimous instead of self-serving? I'm not assuming the answer, I'm asking for it.

, or express pride in their ethnicity without being a flaming racist.
Ethnicity is a bit different than race though, isn't it. White Nationalists are making race a necessary factor. An ethnic group is primarily a social group sharing a cultural foundation. Whites are divided culturally and fairly sharply across the race.

And taking pride in your skin color is like taking pride in having bones. Now if you're oppressed by virtue of race and sometimes ethnicity you'll tend to see yourselves as linked in that light. I understand that, especially when the oppression is ongoing. That's what happened to the Irish in Europe and blacks here. But eventually that identification loses value and the goal should be to rid ourselves of that thinking and the causal factor, because it's ultimately a goofy, intellectually bankrupt particular to invest pride in and a sad commentary on a social order when it's necessitated by the actions of the dominant racial group.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The left loves diversity and perversion to prevail at all costs, and will call anyone that disagrees with their agenda to be hateful.
Two things wrong with that off the top. First, I'm not a leftist. I don't care if you want to believe that, if it upsets your ordering and litmus, just putting the record straight. Secondly, I think everyone is entitled to their own mind and, absent violation of another's, the free exercise of right, even if I differ with that exercise. So the Klan can march right along with a Gay Pride parade and I don't have to participate or approve. But being entitled to express a position doesn't make the position expressed moral or intellectually defensible as choices go. And choices that exclude by race have a pronounced history that without exception leads to something regrettable and, often enough, evil.

True for our treatment of Native Americans and blacks. True of the Germans and many Europeans in relation to Jews. And so on.

So we can clearly see your hatred for white people to express any acceptance for being white instead of mixed and diverse.
Acceptance for being white? :plain: You have to accept what you see in the mirror? O-o-okay then. Rather, what I find intellectually bankrupt is the notion of white separateness and superiority. The two necessarily go hand in hand or why would one want to be separate? To find themselves in an inferior state/position? No. That's the mindset. That in our day, with more empowered minorities, it tries to express itself as racial "pride" doesn't alter the aim and foundation.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know, you've already admitted you haven't watched all of them.
I almost never watch any. I watched a couple of them recently. One because you spoke to it and another because you asked me to or asked about it in relation to the first...something like that.

But you sure like to give an opinion of the ones you haven't watched because you have already formed an opinion of every video in this thread.
I've literally never given an opinion on a video I haven't watched. :plain:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First, I'm not a leftist. I don't care if you want to believe that, if it upsets your ordering and litmus,
And I'm not a racist, and I don't care if you want to believe that, if it upsets your ordering litmus.
:popcorn:

just putting the record straight.
Me too.

Secondly, I think everyone is entitled to their own mind
Me too.

So the Klan can march right along with a Gay Pride parade and I don't have to participate or approve.
Or, you can participate or approve.
Supporting or participating isn't going to prove superiority or inferiority.
It's just going to be your preference.

But being entitled to express a position doesn't make the position expressed moral or intellectually defensible as choices go.
Who gets to decide which is "moral" or "intellectual"?
It certainly isn't the law because the law allows things that are immoral and stupid.

And choices that exclude by race have a pronounced history that without exception leads to something regrettable and, often enough, evil.
Ever wonder why GOD wanted His chosen people to not marry outside their own?
And not to filter in other customs of other people?

I actually think there is much more unity when folks are with those they are the most comfortable with.
And I don't see one darn thing wrong with that.

True for our treatment of Native Americans and blacks. True of the Germans and many Europeans in relation to Jews. And so on.
I don't think I have ever said that white people (or any others) have not done despicable things.
So past history of despicable things done (by any) is irrelevant

Rather, what I find intellectually bankrupt is the notion of white separateness and superiority.
It is separateness, but it is not superiority.

The two necessarily go hand in hand
No they don't.

or why would one want to be separate?
Preference.
Just because I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate doesn't mean I think vanilla is superior to chocolate.
Liking one thing better than another does not automatically imply superiority.

To find themselves in an inferior state/position? No. That's the mindset.
No, it's not the mindset.
One can choose a to be in a situation that is inferior on many levels, but done for principle.
I could have married a man that could have supported me financially better than the man I chose.
But I chose him over others because my preference for a husband went far beyond mere finances.
What may look superior or inferior on one side of the coin doesn't give an accurate picture of the whole coin.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
town excuses the Watts riots and applauds their beneficial effects (ignoring the 34 deaths incurred):
What the riots did, along with general social upheavals and strains of the day, wasn't dissimilar from the impact of any rebellion. It stirred people to action. It made the oppressor and his symbols less safe.

:doh: wot

a

retard

I'm not a leftist. I don't care if you want to believe that ...

nobody believes it town, but feel free to go ahead and keep lying about it

musterion

I have known some fine Black folks in my time.

So have I. And black losers. And white losers. MANY white losers.

Leftists don't know any "fine black folks." They only see a sociopolitical demographic that can't possibly make it without their help, whether those individuals want it or not. Independent, self-motivated, free thinking black people are actually an insult to Leftists.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So have I. And black losers. And white losers. MANY white losers.

Leftists don't know any "fine black folks." They only see a sociopolitical demographic that can't possibly make it without their help, whether those individuals want it or not. Independent, self-motivated, free thinking black people are actually an insult to Leftists.

yep - seen this here from leftists when I've noted that i admire ben carson - they hate him

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Many Leftist women tend to be physically unattractive and undesirable, making them envious, jealous, contentious, bitter and completely incapable of normal adult relationships. They are fundamentally unhappy with themselves BUT instead of admitting it and working at changing themselves, they project that unhappiness onto the rest of the world. That leads them into political religions where they try to force the world to admit IT is wrong and to do what they won't force on themselves...change.

I have noticed that "Unattractiveness" on You-Tube videos, where Libs are mouthing off and rioting. You'll see the most unattractive Women and I suppose men, as well, at those protests. These people don't feel good about themselves, therefore, they're attacking others.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My Father grew up in "The Great Generation" and it seems that generation was not so accepting of Black folks. My Father had a tendency of classifying Blacks as either, the N word or Colored people. He respected, what he called, "Colored people," however, he had utter distain for the other group. I grew up with "The Baby Boomers" and we were less down on the Blacks and more accepting, for the most part. I don't like a lot of what I see going on in the Black community today. Some are civil, and respectful people, however, others feel arrogant, entitled, full of rage and mischief, have filthy mouths, and their music is a mixed bag of disrespect for Females and anti-Authority. I don't want to be around these types, not because they're Black, but because there's something drastically wrong with their culture. Black on Black crime is outrageous. About 12 or so years ago, 70% of all Black men were connected in some way to the "Criminal System." Either they were in prison or had been in prison. There's something WRONG in that social setting.

musterion

My dad was born in 1938 and still has a fairly wide racist streak in him. However, growing up in the Saint Louis area and having lived there up through the sixties before they moved up to the Gary area, based on his accounts much of that attitude was arguably well-earned. He encountered many dirtbag black people including bad negro cops and commie Jesse Jackson's early Blockbusters, who made a lot of previously tolerant white people racist against blacks to this very day. So there's no way I've ever been able to argue against his experience because I know much of it is legit.

However, with rare exception he extended that attitude to ALL black people without exception. I have not seen that soften since I've known him. My mom is pretty much the same way as him, for the same reason. They are in no way Pro White or white supremacist or anything like that. They just had the bad luck of encountering more dirtbag black people than not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I feel there's also something drastically wrong with the "Far left Democratic Liberals." Talk about a "Zombie Apocalypse!" They literally HATE Trump and anybody who voted for him. They take their hatred to the streets and wreck havoc everywhere. they're continuing to riot, protest, and are causing a lot devastation. There's something WRONG with these people. The protestors are, more than likely made up of, criminals, anarchists, communists, thugs, and the mentally ill. I have kept my eye on You-Tube where you can see what these "Dregs of Society" are up to. Personally, I believe the police need to get a little tougher on this mixed bag of thugs. They block traffic, start fires and cause damage.

Who in their right mind would want to vote for a Democrat in 2020, after seeing all this craziness? Do we want Liberals running this country? In order for that to happen, we'd have to rename our Nation: BEDLAM!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If this country remains divided and in a "Psychological Civil War," what better time for an enemy Nation to STRIKE?? After all, we're at our weakest at this time. Thank God we have a President like Trump at the helm, during this tumultuous time in history. I pray for him and his vice and their families, continually. I believe President Trump is God's chosen leader at this time in history.In less than a month he's accomplished a lot of GREAT things. He's a leader that follows through with his promises/plans. If I had my way, I'd stop ALL Islamics from entering our country! A good portion of those entering now might possibly be "SLEEPERS," awaiting orders to strike somewhere down the course of time. The WALL is extremely important. Isreal built a WALL to protect themselves, remember? Trump needs time to build up our military and protect our country from foreign powers that seek the destruction of our Nation.

At some point, we're going to have to "Take out" North Korea's military installations. More than likely we'll have to do the same with Iran. Korea is led by a Megalomaniac and Iran is lead by a group of religious FANATICS, bent on destroying Israel and the U.S. There are some traitorous type Republicans and Democrats that are making us focus on Russia. Russia isn't our greatest concern.

This group of Republicans/Democrats want to keep poking a stick at Russia in order to start a war, even if it comes down to a full out Nuclear war. That's totally INSANE!!