Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Actually, yes, we're talking about images depicting God, so I brought up Michalangelo's "Creation of Adam" to see if your statements hold up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Teaser of an incredible painting...

Michelangelo-creation-of-adam-index.jpg

Would GT abolish all expressions of art? Are there any other religions that forbid depictions of God or His "Right Hand"? The word "Prophet Blahammed" is coming to mind... but... I'm not sure that I've got it right.

God's Truth

People who do not have truth, they have teachings from demons...that is what the Bible says.

What else has Satan given you to defend his false doctrines?

He has given you lies, slander, and insults.

God's Truth

Teaser of an incredible painting...

Michelangelo-creation-of-adam-index.jpg

Would GT abolish all expressions of art? Are there any other religions that forbid depictions of God or His "Right Hand"? The word "Prophet Blahammed" is coming to mind... but... I'm not sure that I've got it right.

You are so pathetic. I am against fake pictures of what sinful people think Jesus looks like... they make an attractive picture of a man...when Jesus wan not attractive, according to the scriptures.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
People who do not have truth, they have teachings from demons...that is what the Bible says.

"Onepencathul-lam". I had to add to last part to acknowledge that expressions of depictions of God are forbidden by GT as well.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are so pathetic. I am against fake pictures of what sinful people think Jesus looks like... they make an attractive picture of a man...when Jesus wan not attractive, according to the scriptures.

Do you offer classes on how to hold ones resolve and avoid making statements that seem insulting? Sign me up!

Also... could they be expressing what He looks like on the inside, from their minds Eye? I.E. Beautiful and Majestic?

God's Truth

Do you offer classes on how to hold ones resolve and avoid making statements that seem insulting? Sign me up!

Also... could they be expressing what He looks like on the inside, from their minds Eye? I.E. Beautiful and Majestic?

What don't you get about your pictures of Jesus are not what Jesus looks like?

What don't you get that he is not attractive and your attractive Jesus is a lie?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What don't you get about your pictures of Jesus are not what Jesus looks like?

What don't you get that he is not attractive and your attractive Jesus is a lie?
I think you've completely misunderstood what we're trying to say.

NO ONE HERE has said that the images we've show are what God/Jesus actually look like. NO ONE. The implication with sharing those images is that the one representing Jesus/God is just that, a representation.

God's Truth

I think you've completely misunderstood what we're trying to say.

NO ONE HERE has said that the images we've show are what God/Jesus actually look like. NO ONE. The implication with sharing those images is that the one representing Jesus/God is just that, a representation.

I don't misunderstand.

Stop posting pictures, they are not Jesus and it is wrong.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't misunderstand.

Stop posting pictures, they are not Jesus and it is wrong.
Again, NO ONE has claimed that the pictures are Jesus. NO ONE. The only claim made is that they represent Jesus, just like a painting of Napoleon is a representation of Napoleon.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
By your 'words' you will be justified or condemned......

By your 'words' you will be justified or condemned......

For heaven's sake.

I think you may fare better by dropping the 'martyr complex', and 'holier than thou' mentality. - and I mean this in the 'assumption' and 'posture' that one has the absolute truth or only true 'interpretation' of scripture, when so many 'interpretations' exist, and may be just as tenable. There are also more than one way to describe an elephant, and its various parts....recall the story of the blind men and the elephant :)

'Truth' is relative (beyond the actuality of absolute reality itself), and 'theology' is subject to so much 'translation' and 'interpretation'. Better to engage the subjects under discussion (treating them), then demean or belittle persons. Engaging in pot shots, demonizing, and kindergarten antics reflects immaturity and spiritual retardation. - just saying.

Remember,...regarding 'theology'.... it is true religious principles, values and ethics that matter, how these are realized and practiced in relationships, how one treats others. This is what fundamentally counts. LOVE. This is what DEITY judges you by, and it remains a universal principle, a conduct of nature that you reap what you sow, - measure for measure. - here the proper understanding of 'karma' holds,...and note...properly understood.

Debates or discussion can be done in a similiar ethic, tone and respect....with love and wisdom guiding, directing the dialogue. Love is always edifying, NEVER demeaning, devaluing, depressing, belittling, condesending. Much is really about in what manner or spirit we are behaving. Discussion such as in an open forum as this, provides an opportunity to see HOW we are engaging with others, and the chance to change or modify our words and tone with one another,.....by editing and researching our commentary, before we actually 'submit' it. Thank God for the editing/preview mode for this. I find myself editing quite a bit, before actually posting, and even sometimes AFTER posting.

We are judged by our logos,....the words we share,....for 'words' carry creative/productive....or destructive power. "death and life are in the power of the tongue". Some things to think about.

You are sinning by posting those ignorant pictures.
It isn't Jesus, he probably looks nothing like your attractive assertion.

You need to surrender and get the Lord in you.

There is nothing wrong with sharing pictures, images, photos etc. in one's presentation or commentary, they are but visial 'aids'. No one knows what Jesus looks like, and no truly sane spiritually intelligent person worships an 'image' as the real thing. Images, icons, symbols, forms can assist in one's devotions, they are only mediums thru which our worship may be directed towards 'God'. An 'image' is never the 'reality' itself, but only an 'image' or 'representation'. I also have some favorite images and gods/goddesses venerated in other religous tradiitons,...I dont limit 'God/Goddess' to any one CULT or tradition. I may have my own favorite or preferred images of Jesus which may be from various paintings, but 'images' they remain.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Again, all you have are insults, just like Meshak.

For pete's sake.

your posts are so boring. "you are judging me". "You are slandering me". "you are insulting me".

You need to get rid of your inferiority complex, GT.

Jesus loves you.

Peace:)