ECT WHY MANY DO NOT UNDERSTAND DISPENSATIONALISM !!

DAN P

Hi to all and the reason that many do not understand DISPEMSATIONALISM is BECAUSE starting with where the OT STOPS and where GRACE BEGINS !!

So , lets see what those that believe in Repentance , Water Baptism , so say where the OT stopped ??

dan p

Last edited:

turbosixx

Hi to all and the reason that many do not understand DISPEMSATIONALISM is BECAUSE starting with where the OT STOPS na d where GRACE BEGINS !!

So , lets see what those that believe in Rentance , Water Baptism say where the OT stopped ??

dan p

At this point in my understanding I see the division of dispensations where the bible tells me.

Heb. 1:1 God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, 2 in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.

When Jesus was given all authority is when I believe his dispensation began.
Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Last edited:

Wick Stick

Hi to all and the reason that many do not understand DISPEMSATIONALISM is BECAUSE starting with where the OT STOPS na d where GRACE BEGINS !!

So , lets see what those that believe in Rentance , Water Baptism say where the OT stopped ??

dan p
You can't lump the whole OT together like that. There's several different things going on there.

There's God covenant with Abraham.

There's the moral Law.

There's the rest of the Mosaic Law.

There's the priesthood.

Interplanner

You can't lump the whole OT together like that. There's several different things going on there.

There's the moral Law.

There's the priesthood.

YOu also can't put grace as late as D'ists do. You have just follow the Gal 4 model of what's going on--the child-trainer age.

DAN P

There's the moral Law.

There's the priesthood.

Hi and it depends on who you are talking to !!

Some say that the Mosaic Law stopped at the Cross !

I say that Acts is important transition book exlpains it in Acts 18:6 and in Acts 13:46 in Acts 28:27 and 28 explains Israel Dis-belief and why they were set aside and Luke 13:6-9 !

I believe that THE LAW and Israel was set aside in Acts 28:28 !!

dan p

Last edited:

Wick Stick

Hi and it depends on who you are talking to !!

Some say that the Mosaic Law stopped at the Cross !

I sat that Acts and important transition book exlpains it in Acts 18:6 and in Acts 13:46 in Acts 28:27 and 28 explains Israel Dis-belief and why they were set aside and Luke 13:6-9 !

I believe that THE LAW and Israel was set aside in Acts 28:28 !!

dan p
I believe that God's covenant with Abraham was everlasting. My Bible says so.

I believe the moral Law aka the 10 commandments were all re-stated in the New Covenant, and form an integral part of the character of God, who does not change. They are here to stay.

I believe the Levitical priesthood has been abolished, and replaced with the priesthood of Jesus Christ.

I believe the other 603 commandments of the Law fall into the category of "case law." That is to say they are really just clarifications of the 10 commandments, or applications of those original laws to specific situations. They are worthy of some study, and usable as precedents. But they are not legally binding on anyone other than the original litigants and defendants, who have been dead for over 3 millennia now.

DAN P

Wick Stick;4834599 I believe the moral Law aka the 10 commandments were all re-stated in the New Covenant said:
Hi and just explain where the OLD COVENANT will always be in EFFECT ??

In Heb 8:8 the OLD COVENANT will be REPLACED BY THE NEW COVENANT !!

Heb 9:15 explains why the Old Covenant is PAID IN FULL !!

dan p

Last edited:

Wick Stick

Hi and just explain were the OLD COVENANT will always be in EFFECT ??
That is not what I said. By any chance do you have a learning disability... something that prevents you from understanding what people write?

In Heb 8:8 the OLD COVENANT will be REPLACED BY THE NEW COVENANT !!

Heb 9:15 explains why the Old Covenant is PAID IN FULL !!

dan p
If the New contains some things that are in the Old, then they remain. We don't toss them out of the New as well, just because they were also in the Old.

DAN P

That is not what I said. By any chance do you have a learning disability... something that prevents you from understanding what people write?

If the New contains some things that are in the Old, then they remain. We don't toss them out of the New as well, just because they were also in the Old.

Hi and just where is your proof , ,as Heb 8:8 explains why the OLD COVENANT is done away !!

So where does it say , and what is in the NEW COVENANTG with a verse !!

Try Ezek 36 :22-38 and verses 26 Explains the internal working of the New Covenant which you never new , until I have given to you !!

dan p

Wick Stick

The New Covenant retains the prohibitions on adultery, idolatry, theft, coveting, etc.:

[1Co 6:9-10 KJV] 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And I understand Ezekiel already, thanks. Taught a class on it, even.

DAN P

The New Covenant retains the prohibitions on adultery, idolatry, theft, coveting, etc.:

[1Co 6:9-10 KJV] 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And I understand Ezekiel already, thanks. Taught a class on it, even.

Hi and IF you taught a class on Ezek 36 is not the same as the OLD COVENANT , read Ezek 36 again !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and just where is your proof , ,as Heb 8:8 explains why the OLD COVENANT is done away !!

So where does it say , and what is in the NEW COVENANTG with a verse !!

Try Ezek 36 :22-38 and verses 26 Explains the internal working of the New Covenant which you never new , until I have given to you !!

dan p

Its one of the many places that say that the coming age would feature the Spirit at work in them, which began at Pentecost. This is why Spirit and the Promise are often interchanged such as the end of Peter's Acts 2 and in Gal 3.