excellent example of MADism:

RBBI

It seems that they are politically motivated group based on "Zionism".

that's the bottom line of their faith, IMO.

Apparently so. The whole point of praising Him with hands lifted, is that you've emptied out of them, all the things you want to hang onto, so you can approach Him with an open heart. Reading the Word without first laying aside all your personally held biases beforehand, is a surefire way to miss the heavens/spiritual things because you're too busy looking down at the earth/flesh. Just like the woman/soul bent over for 18 years, until she heard a voice from heaven. ;) It's not hard to tell who's heard the voice from heaven. Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It won't fly with you, but there are many others reading these forums who need to know exactly what MADists stand for . . and why they prove to be enemies of the one True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The one true Gospel is, "The Grace Gospel" that was preached by the Apostle Paul. Your faith is in the dishonorable John "The Pope of Geneva" Calvin.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak does not have a command of the English language, therefore, English is her "second language." Hence, she picks up/uses certain words that have little or nothing to do with her comments. She doesn't even know what a "Zionist" is.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok well I only had a few minutes...

If you want to throw Paul out then I think you are losing much and allowing the false witness against him to win...

You still did not answer my question.

Do you think we cannot follow Jesus without Paul's word?

clefty

You still did not answer my question.

Do you think we cannot follow Jesus without Paul's word?

I believe we can but Paul is there and if misunderstood it prevents just a much as the temple was there and prevented as well because it was misunderstood...

Never underestimate Satan's power to distort and counterfeit and if anything Paul as he is used reveals that power to deceive not by any of his writing alone...but how others interpret and apply them...

Now more than ever we must deconstruct what was made of Paul to build this Christianity thingy and to get to the core of what the early church was...those following "the Way"...no longer merely reformation but restoration...Paul was used ss the bridge away from Him HIS WAY...so it helps to use Paul to find our way back...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is because you are a moron-we are justified by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, apart from any covenant.

You, To Adam and Eve:I can hardly believe you 2 say you are saved but are not in the Covenant!!!!!!!!

Adam, Eve, to you: You are an idiot-what covenant?

Heb 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So many here use the completely fallacious logic that the blood can ONLY apply with a covenant. Just dumb and unbiblical.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Correct.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

1. Identify the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die. Specifics, and why "all," does not mean "all" in Colossians 2:13.

2. You/mine/our sin/sins killed the Saviour-murder.

1 murder, or 601-does it matter? Rhetorical q..James 2:10 KJV, and others....

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

clefty

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Go and sin no more...is also the gospel

And not an endorsement of her continuing her life without change...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Show us covenant of works/grace in the Holy Bible

The (old) covenant of works first given by commands from God to Adam in Genesis 1:15-17

The (new) covenant of grace first given by promise from God to Eve in Genesis 3:15

All the rest of the bible is revelation about fulfillment of these two covenants.

KingdomRose

Wow. What is wrong with you? The only Jews that belong to God are the ones who come to Him through Jesus.

God cut off Jews who did not have faith.

God cut them off and bound them over to disobedient Gentiles.

Now all are the same to God, condemned.

All can only be saved the same way, and that is by going through Jesus.

THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING. Can't you read? "What is wrong with you?" you ask! Nothing! I said just what you are saying!

KingdomRose

You belong to the "Jehovah Witness Cult." You're not a member of "The Body of Christ."

You are correct....no, I'm not. The body of Christ is the 144,000 people who are going to heaven (many are already there) to rule with Christ over the earth. I am not of the 144,000. I get to live here on this beautiful planet in paradise conditions! :thumb:

God's Truth

THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING. Can't you read? "What is wrong with you?" you ask! Nothing! I said just what you are saying!

You are something else. YOU SAID, "They deserve more than the usual attention, for good or bad,..."

They don't deserve anymore special attention than anyone else...and what do you mean by for good or bad?

We are all bound to the same place.