Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
1) Spiritual Israel Doctrine (Replacement Theology)

2) Arian Doctrine

CorkBoard for Point 2

3) Overcomplication of the Trinity Doctrine (Semi-Arianism)

LINK to Point 3 exposition

4) Works based Doctrine

CorkBoard for Point 4

5) All doctrine that challenges the premise that God is Love

... What do these all have in common? Isaiah 14:14

(Point 2 taken to task and thoroughly shown to lead to Isaiah 14:14)

Even Pagans knew that YHWH (or the GREAT SPIRIT BEHIND ALL LIFE) was going to become PHYSICALLY ONE with HIS Creation. (Acts 17)

Three Magi used the stars to follow the signs to the newborn GOD in Bethlehem. Yet many people refuse to acknowledge that Jesus IS (Elohim, YHWH, Hashem... as the Jewish folk say).

By believing God was a mere human and only a mere human... people actually believe they can obtain the righteousness of GOD. These people unknowingly quote Satan every day of their lives...

Genesis 3:4-5
4 The serpent said to the woman, “It is not true that you will surely die; 5 because God knows that on the day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”​

By telling oneself or anyone else that pre-Ressurection body people can be as perfect as Jesus... instant Isaiah 14:14 ! Period! We all know where this "shortcut" off the path of the "Narrow Gate" leads!

3) The Trinity is not a doctrine! The simple matter is God came in Flesh to reveal His Love and true nature to us. He cinched things up along the way by atoning for ALL human sin, then... after departing in His resurrected temple from the Mount of Olives... He returned to all of us who welcome Him in the Name of Jesus and Love, in the formless-in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit oF Christ!!!! Philippians 1:19 ... If you want to be spooky with it... He's also known as The Holy Ghost!! Period! Father (Spirit without Form)... The Son is the union of humanity and (The Spirit without form)... The Holy Spirit is the Presence... Literal Presence of God within our Hearts (1 John 2:27; Philippians 1:19; Romans 8:9). The (Three) testify of the ONE.. (Deuteronomy 6:4). I don't care who a person is... to go beyond this is absurd! It's a SPIRITUAL MYSTERY!!! To go beyond scripture is worthless

Calvinist's and Seventh Day Adventists are great at overcomplicating this matter! Why? Because it leads back to dependence on a teaching, instead of dependency on Jesus! Period! This results in people claiming to know everything and teach division of God to the point that... WORKS of the flesh become an issue again! People depersonalize God and relate to the three that testify of the ONE (Deuteronomy 6:4) in a way that removes the Friendship with God that God desires us to have with Him. If you don't think of yourself as a kid and Jesus (YHWH) playing hot wheels, or whatever you liked to do as a kid, with you... you're missing the whole... Amazing point that makes our faith unique!

In this light... people see themselves as Gnostic God's with Secret information that saves them and they put the focus back on themselves, their works or other mere mortals! Cha Ching! Isaiah 14:14

4) Works based doctrine... the religious folks love to teach others to be as "Righteous as Jesus" in their own disgusting, rotting corpses of death. It's worse when they say they've accomplished this matter and go straight to Isaiah 14:14 ! They say to be like them, being like Jesus. News flash... That's saying you are "like God"... Instant Isaiah 14:14
Spoiler
If you haven't seen a drug addicted Biker gang break down into tears when the Charlie Daniels Band plays "Amazing Grace"... you've missed the gospel!

5) All doctrine that contests the idea that God is Absolute Love... If you just read that fraction of a sentance and don't get it. Read 1 John 4:8... followed by 1 Corinthians 12:31 - 1 Corinthians 13:13. If anyone questions the message of every word about mercy and Love found in every word of John's book and epistles... they are claiming to be "WISER THAN GOD". That's one up on Satan! In Isaiah 14:14... he just wants to "Be like the Most High". People who try to be "Wiser than God" are literally trying to "Be Wiser than the Most High". Good luck with that!

And......

Lastly.......

1) Why Spiritual Israel Doctrine? Because it's at the heart of every one of the Demon Doctrines I just listed!

It literally makes people Anti-Zionist that are supposedly serving the originator of Zion and Zionism. This again sets people up for an end time shocker! Oh... you thought God had forgotten the Jews and were condemning God's promises to them? Ever fantasize about getting into a war against GOD? Great news!!! You'll get your opportunity to attempt to go toe to toe with God Himself! Good Luck with that. Isaiah 14:14 is a really handy verse to remind people how stupid we all can get sometimes.

Well... some say you can't fix stupid, but God straight D.B.R.ed for all of us stupid people... so.. that wraps this OP up.

Isaiah 14:14? Nope!

Psalm 71:5

# Dropping the Mic

200.gif

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I won't be around to float this thread. My Dad is back in the hospital and my lovely wife and I have our anniversary to celebrate. If ya like it... bump it. If it is under assault... I know there's some "MAD" help out there and some "OPEN" minded Theists out there that understand every word of it.

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION].... I'm done opening your posts. Your on ignore for a long time.
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]...... Are you a Muslim?
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] ... I don't hate the Theist... I just hate the theology.
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]......... Wambulances are standing by
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION]....... [MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION] ... how can you believe the words that you have spoken in the past few days?

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] ... I fully understand... you are trying to get through to the Theological 2509's
[MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] ... Your not such a grumpy old man after all.
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] ... #Awesome!
[MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION]...... #Awesome!
[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION]... #Awesome!
[MENTION=4108]Judge Rightly[/MENTION]... #Awesome!
[MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION]... #Awesome.. we may have scuffled... but... You're alright, after all.
[MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION]... Who's Meshak?
[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION]... Will God's truth argue with Jesus?
@All those who go straight "Spirit of Christ" and "Sharper Iron" ... # Get em!!!!

[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] ... thank you for making this site and standing by it for our Lord, God and Infinite King!

[MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION]... I tried to be in agreement with a bunch of people, but they just couldn't see that I was right!

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People who don't even know the proper, theological term for it's derogatory 'replacement theology' counter name, sitting here trying to act like they know what they are talking about :rolleyes:

Or 'works based doctrine', something that literally doesn't exist in Christian theology anywhere :rotfl:

To these people, being properly Christian is a 'works based doctrine of demons'.

Eagles Wings

People who don't even know the proper, theological term for it's derogatory 'replacement theology' counter name, sitting here trying to act like they know what they are talking about :rolleyes:

Or 'works based doctrine', something that literally doesn't exist in Christian theology anywhere :rotfl:

To these people, being properly Christian is a 'works based doctrine of demons'.
The Five Solas of the Reformation have given such joy and rest for the saints of God.

Sola Gratia: Salvation by Grace Alone
Sola Fide: Justification by Faith Alone
Soli Deo Gloria: For the Glory of God Alone
Solus Christus: By Christ's Work Alone are we saved.
Sola Scriptura: Scripture alone is the standard

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Five Solas of the Reformation have given such joy and rest for the saints of God.

Sola Gratia: Salvation by Grace Alone
Soli Deo Gloria: For the Glory of God Alone
Solus Christus: By Christ's Work Alone are we saved.

Many only see 'Sola Gratia'.

They would make more sense as universalists than anything else.

jsanford108

The Five Solas of the Reformation have given such joy and rest for the saints

These two "Solas" have no biblical support. The only verse that contains the words "faith alone" is preceded by the words "not by." (James 2:17)

And Sola Scriptura doesn't withstand logical reasoning, nor is it ever stated in Scripture.

I would have to say the reformation was not a product of joy or rest for the saints.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Tambora has claimed grace is an excuse to sin, without having to feel guilty or confess any sin.

That is an insult to the Spirit of Grace. Hebrews 10:29

All the Madists on here seem to believe the same thing.

'Grace Gospel' and whatnot.

It follows the same principle of universalism, except you have to claim the belief :freak:
Madist salvation is frivolous, and worthless.

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romanists Like 3 Solas Only

Romanists Like 3 Solas Only

These two "Solas" have no biblical support. The only verse that contains the words "faith alone" is preceded by the words "not by." (James 2:17)

And Sola Scriptura doesn't withstand logical reasoning, nor is it ever stated in Scripture.

I would have to say the reformation was not a product of joy or rest for the saints.

Romanists.

Sigh. <--Get off the treadmill!

AMR

Last edited:

Eagles Wings

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
Check out the graph in, AMR's "sigh".

Once a person can separate justification and sanctification, the road to glory becomes one of resting in Christ's atonement by Faith, and living to give joyful works to Him.

Scripture is always the final authority, not traditions of man, although we recognize the great contributions of believers who have gone before us.

marhig

I won't be around to float this thread. My Dad is back in the hospital and my lovely wife and I have our anniversary to celebrate. If ya like it... bump it. If it it assault... I know there's some "MAD" help out there and some "OPEN" minded Theists out there that understand every word of it.

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION].... I'm done opening your posts. Your on ignore for a long time.
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]...... Are you a Muslim?
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] ... I don't hate the Theist... I just hate the theology.
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]......... Wambulances are standing by
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION]....... [MENTION=5000]King[/MENTION]dom Rose ... how can you believe the words that you have spoken in the past few days?

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] ... I fully understand... you are trying to get through to the Theological 2509's
[MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] ... Your not such a grumpy old man after all.
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] ... #Awesome!
[MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION]...... #Awesome!
[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION]... #Awesome!
[MENTION=4108]Judge Rightly[/MENTION]... #Awesome!
[MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION]... #Awesome.. we may have scuffled... but... You're alright, after all.
[MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION]... Who's Meshak?
[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION]... Will God's truth argue with Jesus?
@All those who go straight "Spirit of Christ" and "Sharper Iron" ... # Get em!!!!

[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] ... thank you for making this site and standing by it for our Lord, God and Infinite King!

[MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION]... I tried to be in agreement with a bunch of people, but they just couldn't see that I was right!

Easily it's the truth

I hope your father recovers soon, may God be with him.