Why God Sees ALL THINGS In Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
Read Acts 17 from verse 23 onward. There is lots of truth there to help clear up your theory.

My theory stands. If God does not see you "In Christ" in the judgment you will perish.

To be "In Christ" is to trust in his righteousness and in his atonement for your sins, plus nothing.

Nanja

My theory stands. If God does not see you "In Christ" in the judgment you will perish.

To be "In Christ" is to trust in his righteousness and in his atonement for your sins, plus nothing.

There's only one way a person can be found to be In Christ, and that is one must have been Chosen of the Father In Union with Him before the foundation of the world [Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9], to be God's Adopted Sons / Children, and to have forgiveness of sins and an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11.

The natural man's own trusting in Christ is a work of the flesh that cannot please God Rom. 8:8; Is. 64:6!

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

fishrovmen

If you read Acts 17, especially verse 31, you would see that God has ALREADY appointed a Day of judgment and the proof of this is the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
If you couple that with Romans 3: 25 and 26, you will clearly see that God is capable of having knowledge of sin and not acting on it until the appointed time. Are you going to be one who continues to worship an unknown "God" (Acts 17:23), or a mocker of the resurrection as proof of a day of judgment (Acts 17:32)?
It is good to see that you have labeled your theory as such anyway.

Robert Pate

Banned
There's only one way a person can be found to be In Christ, and that is one must have been Chosen of the Father In Union with Him before the foundation of the world [Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9], to be God's Adopted Sons / Children, and to have forgiveness of sins and an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11.

The natural man's own trusting in Christ is a work of the flesh that cannot please God Rom. 8:8; Is. 64:6!

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

HOGWASH!

Your doctrine makes God unjust. It is also anti-faith, anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

If you continue in it you will never see heaven.

Robert Pate

Banned
If you read Acts 17, especially verse 31, you would see that God has ALREADY appointed a Day of judgment and the proof of this is the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
If you couple that with Romans 3: 25 and 26, you will clearly see that God is capable of having knowledge of sin and not acting on it until the appointed time. Are you going to be one who continues to worship an unknown "God" (Acts 17:23), or a mocker of the resurrection as proof of a day of judgment (Acts 17:32)?
It is good to see that you have labeled your theory as such anyway.

God has already judged the world when Christ died on the cross, John 12:31. But there is another judgment coming when Christ appears. It will be a judgment of believers and unbelievers, Revelation 14:7.

Robert Pate

Banned
Horsefeathers!

There is no limit to God's Sovereignty in His will and in His choosing one for faith.

God's sovereignty is always within his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature.

He cannot and will not sin against his holy law, nor will he sin against his created beings. All that God is and all that God does is perfect and right.

God is not the sinner that you think that he is.

Eagles Wings

God's sovereignty is always within his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature.

He cannot and will not sin against his holy law, nor will he sin against his created beings. All that God is and all that God does is perfect and right.

God is not the sinner that you think that he is.
This makes no sense. You conjure up imaginary doctrine in thoughts that have no basis in Scripture whatsoever.

I usually don't address your posts for this reason.

Enjoy the day and the weekend.

Robert Pate

Banned
This makes no sense. You conjure up imaginary doctrine in thoughts that have no basis in Scripture whatsoever.

Your Calvinist God is NOT the God of the Bible. You God was conceived in the mind of a reprobate.

It is not possible to have saving faith in a God that predestinates people to hell before they are born.

What you have faith in is a doctrine, a false doctrine.

Nanja

Pate has been blinded to the Truth of the scriptures because he is Lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

Eagles Wings

Pate has been blinded to the Truth of the scriptures because he is Lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4.
I won't comment on his being lost, however, I think Arminius and Pelagius would be thrilled to witness their false teaching continuing on in our churches and amongst those who believe they are Christian.

Nanja

I won't comment on his being lost, however, I think Arminius and Pelagius would be thrilled to witness their false teaching continuing on in our churches and amongst those who believe they are Christian.

The Gospel is hid from Pate as evidence of him being blinded by satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

So before a person can believe the Gospel of God's Grace they must first be rescued from the power of satan Acts 26:18.

First a person is Born of the Spirit of God, then they will Believe the Gospel which is a fruit and effect of New Birth Gal. 5:22.