White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, but I'm never surprised by the lengths people who can't argue the facts go to in order to feel good about what they're sitting on and thinking with.

Sorry to interrupt your Twitter flow. By all means continue. :plain:

So that's two things in one sentence that you don't appear to understand.

You need to work on your WIT my dear fellow. You must not have been blessed with it, at birth. The reason I say that is, your WIT doesn't flow naturally and seems forced.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Part of the lyrics from one of Lady Gaga's songs from her halftime show:

I Was Born This Way

Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way
Oh there ain't no other way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Oh there ain't no other way
Baby I was born this way
Right track, baby I was born this way

Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're Lebanese, you're Orient
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby you were born this way

No matter gay, straight, or bi
Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to be brave

Lady gag me, madonna wanna be. Shes white though, doesnt that bother you? She has accomplished fame and notoriety, the vile racist!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So getting back to White People™. One of my favorite TV shows with a primarly white cast. :up:

Great show, i like this one thats mighty white too:
little-house-620x250-2xgn50xjcv954eqduqa680.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TH, it appears as if you and I are not "Politically aligned." That's why we seem to be at odds with one another. That's a shame because, we had such potential, as friends. However, alas, life goes on. Perhaps, some day we'll find some way to reach detente, however, for now, we'll just have to remain at loggerheads, you and me. It's quite a pity, actually.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I wasn't. But since you're convinced I'm a racist, you feel I must have a sinister motive.

Youre a white male, the most racist species on the planet, because it suits libs propaganda you need do nothing, but be male and white and they would celebrate your lynching (which at the rate libs are pushing it, a white male being hung for being white, should be right around the corner since the attacks are in full swing and the chants to kill whites is getting louder)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Youre a white male, the most racist species on the planet, because it suits libs propaganda you need do nothing, but be male and white and they would celebrate your lynching (which at the rate libs are pushing it, a white male being hung for being white, should be right around the corner since the attacks are in full swing and the chants to kill whites is getting louder)

A radical, racial divide is rearing its ugly head, these days.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The black community has always clung to the Democratic Party even though the Left only use them for votes, then, toss them away for the next four years. Unfortunately, they're being used and don't seem to realize it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The black community has "self-appointed" leaders such as Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton. These two are nothing less than, "Provocateurs" and agents of the Democratic Left. Most likely they were chosen as "Pied Pipers" who lead the Black community to the voting booths, all these many years.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's a Black radio host in Southern California named Larry Elder (Many of you have seen him as a guest on Fox News.) I no longer live in that State, however, about 20 years ago he stated that about 70% of all Black men were in some way, connected to the prison system. Either they were in Prison or had been in Prison at some point. That's a very large percentage. And, that was 20 years ago or so.