Open Closure

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Amazing isn't it? They say stuff like this and then try to act as it they do not teach it.
Because I didn't.

I have maintained all along that we are not required to obey that command.
All along.

Aren't you getting tired of being wrong so often?

So instead of actually coming out and saying, "We don't need to do what Jesus says",
Not what I've said either.

But I don't expect any of your group to acknowledge the truth that I did not.

So that whole spill about MADs being silent about other MADs misrepresenting non-MADs goes both ways, now doesn't it?
Does pot/kettle ring any bells?

instead they say, "If you really want to do what Jesus says then go sell all that you have.
Well, duh!
If you really want to do what Jesus says, then that is something He said!
You are terrible at putting together a legit argument!

"Yes, Johnny Rotten"
Uh oh.
I guess that's OK since you are a non-MAD.
Double standard time!

Should I also use a lame argument by posting the ones that keep thanking you for your strawmen?
That lame argument seems to be all the rage these days.

Nah, I'll just keep burning them down! (right before I mock you for your ignorance)

:mock: daqq's strawmen

daqq

Because I didn't.

I have maintained all along that we are not required to obey that command.
All along.

Aren't you getting tired of being wrong so often?

Not what I've said either.

But I don't expect any of your group to acknowledge the truth that I did not.

So that whole spill about MADs being silent about other MADs misrepresenting non-MADs goes both ways, now doesn't it?
Does pot/kettle ring any bells?

Well, duh!
If you really want to do what Jesus says, then that is something He said!
You are terrible at putting together a legit argument!

Uh oh.
I guess that's OK since you are a non-MAD.
Double standard time!

Should I also use a lame argument by posting the ones that keep thanking you for your strawmen?
That lame argument seems to be all the rage these days.

Nah, I'll just keep burning them down! (right before I mock you for your ignorance)

:mock: daqq's strawmen

Thanks for proving what I just said. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is all that trash talk really necessary to "prove" your love for God? And telling people to get out of this forum?
Ask yourself that.

The only battles you all are fighting are for your own images which you have made of yourselves to make yourselves feel good about yourselves.
Oh great.
Another internet amateur wanna-be psychologist trying to analyze someone he doesn't know squat about.

:mock: amateur internet wanna-be psychologist

Too bad you cannot see what others see when they watch you spew such buffoonery.
Right back at cha.
This is fun.

your pompous vitriolic spewing
Is that an example of that love of Jesus in you?
Cool.
I love you too, moron.
This is fun.

MAD's are some of the most self-righteous individuals I have ever run into. That means you do not actually believe those passages you have quoted to me because if you did you would not be the pompous self-righteous person that you are. Actions speak much louder than self-aggrandizing forum board words.
Let that love shine!
I love you too, crack pot.
This is fun.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for proving what I just said. :)
Give me some more of that "love" of yours.
Meshak is enjoying all the love you are showing towards me.
It's the kind of love she spreads around too.

Oh, looks like marhig is approving of your type of "love" too.

Is your back sore form all those pats you are getting for your fine example of Christian love?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is what STP claim:

1. "Jesus" was not sent to you, while on earth.
Agrees with what Jesus said.

Matthew 15:24 KJV
(24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And what Paul said.

Romans 15:8 KJV
(8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

2. Paul was sent to you, with commands from the Lord from heaven.
True.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If one is justified by imputation of Christ's righteousness, then His righteousness and obedience will manifest through a certain holy and sanctified life led by that justified soul. Otherwise, any profession of faith in Jesus Christ, falls dead. James 2:14-26
Which is translated that sometimes we still sin in the flesh.

I feel that my own imperfect righteousness will never ever measure up to the perfect righteousness of Christ, no matter how hard one tries.
You can go ahead and add your own imperfect righteousness if you wish.
I will continue to rely on the only one with the righteousness that saves.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Christ is truly manifest within our hearts and we are born of God, then we will be obeying God and we will be doing his will.
So you think that your flesh body can achieve perfect righteousness?

Do you believe that we are to obey God and Christ and do the will of God?
Christ did it perfectly, and I haven't, nor do I think my actions will ever reach that point.
I'll just keep relying on the righteousness of the one that saves, thank you.

It does amaze me that so many people are just itching to make this say two instead of one.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Romans 4:4-5 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Zeke

So you think that your flesh body can achieve perfect righteousness?

Christ did it perfectly, and I haven't, nor do I think my actions will ever reach that point.
I'll just keep relying on the righteousness of the one that saves, thank you.

It does amaze me that so many people are just itching to make this say two instead of one.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Romans 4:4-5 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Me to concerning making two distinct siblings out of mans inner conflict (earthly/heavenly) which is dead letter division which you do by making Israel historic truth instead of symbology like Paul tells you in Galatians 4;24.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MAD teaches the Jews will rule the world under Christ in the millennium, returning to the law with blood sacrifices.

LA

Zeke

Luke 17:20-21, Matt 11:11, the elephant in the room of traditional doctrine started by the bread and circus from Rome, mid acts doesn't claim her but she is still foundationally
Part of their dogma.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Which is translated that sometimes we still sin in the flesh.

I feel that my own imperfect righteousness will never ever measure up to the perfect righteousness of Christ, no matter how hard one tries.

Right . . so the MAD answer is "why try?" "Why obey the eternal and moral Law of God?"

You can go ahead and add your own imperfect righteousness if you wish.

You are placing Godly truths into reverse order:

Obedience does not produce righteousness . . righteousness produces obedience.

Example: The life and death of Jesus Christ, righteous God come in the flesh, Who worked perfect and sinless obedience according to Who He was, and how He so did?

If we sinners have been imputed with HIS (eternal) righteousness by grace through faith, how can we live and exhibit a life other than a lawful, obedient life, as He so did, according to the will and Word of God?

I will continue to rely on the only one with the righteousness that saves.

Sorry dear, but you are accepting forgiveness for salvation, but not willing to endorse or live the forgiven (justified) life of holiness, which is the only evidence of justification.

Obedience is no longer a legality; it is the fruit of saving grace and the only evidence of Christ's righteousness abiding within a confessed believer.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
MAD teaches the Jews will rule the world under Christ in the millennium, returning to the law with blood sacrifices.

LA

You have no idea what dispensationalists teach. On this matter, you should ask a dispensationalist what they believe.

I do know that you believe in the false doctrine called the "Investigative Judgment", per your SDA doctrine. I also know that you have imposed health imperatives concerning diet. (1 Tim. 4:1-5)

In fact... SDA doctrine is so false that there are millions of canned scriptural rebuttals available.

#Link to 1 of many rebuttals to SDA doctrine.
#Link to Ellen White Exposed as False Prophet Site

What do Dispensationalists use? The Bible. End... of... subject.

Dispy is a term other denominations that are "Spiritual Israel" based use to slur people that actually "believe the Bible's clear verbiage."

# Next...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You have no idea what dispensationalists teach. On this matter, you should ask a dispensationalist what they believe.

LA is correct. Dispies teach Israel will rule the world out of a new temple and offer animal sacrifices to God for 1000 years after the Lord's second coming.

It is a delusional and unbiblical teaching that denies the blood of the New Covenant provided by Jesus Christ on the cross. Hebrews 10:29

]

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
With respect EE, you should be laying down your life already!

What do you think it is to be a living sacrifice? Or to die the death? Or to lay down our life for our friends. Or to live by the will of God? What did Jesus mean when he did if you do not take up your cross, you are not worthy of me. Or deny yourself, take up your cross and follow me?

As for spiritual Israel, I'm wondering what do you think the new Jerusalem is?

Evil.Eye.<(I)> Edit in of answer...

Spoiler
John 16:12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now.

Luke 21:20 “However, when you see Yerushalayim surrounded by armies, then you are to understand that she is about to be destroyed.

Luke 21:21-23 Those in Y’hudah must escape to the hills, those inside the city must get out, and those in the country must not enter it. For these are the days of vengeance, when everything that has been written in the Tanakh will come true. What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress in the Land and judgment on the people.

Luke 21:4 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Romans 11:24-27 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, [/U][/B]! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the Tanakh says, “Out of Tziyon will come the Redeemer; he will turn away ungodliness from Ya‘akov and this will be my covenant with them, . . . when I take away their sins.”

Luke 21:27-28 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and glory. When these things start to happen, stand up and hold your heads high; because you are about to be liberated!”

Acts 1:10-12 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14:2-5 “For I will gather all the nations against Yerushalayim for war. The city will be taken, the houses will be rifled, the women will be raped, and half the city will go into exile; but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.” Then Adonai will go out and fight against those nations, fighting as on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which lies to the east of Yerushalayim; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, to make a huge valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and half of it toward the south. You will flee to the valley in the mountains, for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel. You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah. Then Adonai my God will come to you with all the holy ones.

Joel 4:9-12 “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Joel 4:1-2,3 “For then, at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. I will enter into judgment there for my people, my heritage Isra’el, whom they scattered among the nations; then they divided my land. 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called.

Revelation 20:11-15 Next I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing in front of the throne. Books were opened; and another book was opened, the Book of Life; and the dead were judged from what was written in the books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Sh’ol gave up the dead in them; and they were judged, each according to what he had done. Then Death and Sh’ol were hurled into the lake of fire. This is the second death — the lake of fire. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was hurled into the lake of fire.

Joel 2:1-3 Joel 4:9-12 “Blow the shofar in Tziyon! Sound an alarm on my holy mountain!” Let all living in the land tremble, for the Day of Adonai is coming! It’s upon us! — a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick fog; a great and mighty horde is spreading like blackness over the mountains. There has never been anything like it, nor will there ever be again, not even after the years of many generations. Ahead of them a fire devours, behind them a flame consumes; ahead the land is like Gan-‘Eden, behind them a desert waste. From them there is no escape. “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Revelation 21:3-4, 22-23 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.” I saw no Temple in the city, for Adonai, God of heaven’s armies, is its Temple, as is the Lamb. The city has no need for the sun or the moon to shine on it, because God’s Sh’khinah gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Joel 3:5 Joel 2:27 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called. You will know that I am with Isra’el and that I am Adonai your God, and that there is no other. Then my people will never again be shamed.

Now read Revelation 21 and 22

Thanks

Are you saying you can overcome as Jesus overcame... through your flesh?

Yes I am, and I'm not only saying that we can, I'm saying that if we born of God we should be overcoming our flesh daily. But the we can't do it without the power of the Holy spirit and we can only do it through Christ. Paul said "I die daily" and to die daily is to lay down our lives every day and do the will of God and God through Christ will give us the strength to overcome.

Revelation 2

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 12

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Consider these verses to show you how dangerous what you replied really is.

Philippians 2:6; Gn. 3:5; Isaiah 14:14

Marhig... you are misunderstanding Revelations... [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] has explained overcoming through Jesus alone in the one vs. two analogy multiple times... But just in case that isn't quite clear... consider this... Acts 16:30-31 (#Salvational Cheat Code... provided by Jesus)

This is an exigesis on Faith vs. Flesh and how One "overcame" for all.

This is one of the most wonderful passages of scripture!

Paul was known to be a traveling "tent maker". A beautiful point about this matter is that the desert "Tabernacle" was a tent. It was collapsed and moved "throughout" the journey's of post Exodus Israel.

I buried a verse by verse contextual and cross referenced work up to (2 Cor. 5:16) in the following spoiler format. I created it to gather the sharpest articulation of what 2 Cor. 5:16 means to me, possible for me.

Spoiler
The first four verses (2 Cor. 5:1-4) build on an allegory or analogy of our "Fleshly" bodies being like temporary, Earthly tents that cause us to cry out in desire for our "heavenly" tents.

The following four verses (2 Cor. 5:4-8) emphasize that the "Spirit of Messiah" (Rm. 8:9) that indwells our "groaning" tents is a sort of "guaranty" or "Promise" that we will inherit those "heavenly" "tents" as surely as Christ displayed His before the ascension we "watch" in the first chapter of Acts.

The next three verses (2 Cor. 5:9-11) can be absolute crack-cocaine to the works based group... because it speaks of the "judgment seat" of Christ and "evaluation" of "good" or "bad" works. Yet, Paul has already eluded to death that is "symbolized" by baptism. We "die" and the "work" of Jesus "stands" in our place. In this allegory... analogy... we see that the Spirit of Christ dwells in us and the "flesh" of Christ surrounds us like a "Wedding Garment". The catch is that per Verses (2 Cor. 1-4) we see that in the eyes of carnal wisdom, we are still trapped in these "groaning" tents.

The. ... "alive but dead"... "dead but alive" verbiage really begins to... wait for it...

flesh out now... #pun

The next verses that lead up to the "excellent talking point" really deserve individual attention.

(2 Cor. 5:12) directly addresses the idea that this scriptural passage is an answer to those who "boast" in... appearance (flesh)... (their temporary... groaning tent)... and not heart (Christ Eph. 3:17... which results in John 14 - 16 & 1 John)

(2 Cor. 5:13) colorfully insinuates that we sound "MAD" (or crazy) for God, but keep a "sound mind" to have an answer for those who need it for themselves or to answer others.

(2 Cor. 5:14-15) Contains the inspiration for one of the greatest horror movie lines ever spoken... while... back to the point... uses the word "power" (Love) in a way that eludes to (1 Cor. 1:17). We judge no one, because to us... the metaphorically dead in carnal flesh though alive in Christ... view all as dead but alive, because Christ Loves and died for ALL and rose again for ALL.

Now...

Our (temples) of God 1 Cor. 3:16, are perishing. To work on them is absolutely fruitless. To judge other people's (temples) by their (fleshly) righteous or visible presence of (sin) is foolishness. Our (Tents) are temporary and we have the (1 Cor. 15) assurance (Guarantee) of having the sinless type body of Christ (2 Cor. 5:4-5) after death, or upon witnessing the final "Day of the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) & (Luke 23:43).

We have biblical revelation of the presence of God (John 1:14) and a hint at what our "heavenly" "temples" will be. (Lk. 24:30-31). But... now... the Spirt of Christ dwells within us (Romans 8:9: John 14:15-31, 15:12), though we do not have the physical presence of YHWH with us as we read about in the Gospels and Acts 1 (Acts 1:1-12). We see to Christ within our hearts and towards the "Hope" of Christ within ALL humanity, while overlooking the state of ALL human flesh.

We are merely beggars (Mt. 18:27), declared royalty(1 John 3:1), by the King of kings (Revelation 19:16), that are blessed to share "The Kings Bread" (Lk. 22:19), that other beggars like ourselves might share in our joy (Mt. 6:19-21)

The greatest part... is that the presence of our King will be with us one day (Revelation 21:22 & Zechariah 14:4)

LA is correct. Dispies teach Israel will rule the world out of a new temple and offer animal sacrifices to God for 1000 years after the Lord's second coming.

It is a delusional and unbiblical teaching that denies the blood of the New Covenant provided by Jesus Christ on the cross. Hebrews 10:29

]

-The-Slaying-of-Reformed-Theology-(Calvinism)

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Correction. Scripture teaches it.

Nope.
Israel's Messiah was prophesied to come as the suffering servant and then the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

marhig

Consider these verses to show you how dangerous what you replied really is.

Philippians 2:6; Gn. 3:5; Isaiah 14:14

Marhig... you are misunderstanding Revelations... [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] has explained overcoming through Jesus alone in the one vs. two analogy multiple times... But just in case that isn't quite clear... consider this... Acts 16:30-31 (#Salvational Cheat Code... provided by Jesus)

This is an exigesis on Faith vs. Flesh and how One "overcame" for all.

-The-Slaying-of-Reformed-Theology-(Calvinism)

Sorry I don't agree with you when you say a that Christ has done all the obeying for us, that's just not the truth, Jesus said "who is my brother, sister and mother but those who do the will of my father." We are to do the will of God, and to do Gods will, means we have to obey him. When we born of God, and walk in the Spirit then we should be obeying God and doing his will and we will do this because we love him, our flesh should be dying daily and we should be denying ourselves as we walk in the spirit and the power of the Spirit should be helping us to overcome. What do you think Paul meant when he said "I die daily"? If we didn't have to do anything, then all the apostles and disciples who followed Jesus, didn't have to do what they did and go through what they went through. They would just have to have said "I believe" then lived their own life, but they didn't. They lived by the will of God and followed Christ Jesus, and obeyed what Jesus told them to do!

As I said, Jesus said, those who are not willing to take up their cross are not worthy of him, and I believe him.

And if we're not willing obey God, then God won't be with us, because God wants us to obey him and do his will, and he wants our hearts cleansed and this can only be done through Christ by the spirit. And as the Spirit works in our hearts, we carry those works out in our lives. We can't glorify God if we are still living by the will of the flesh, we are to die so that God can live, and then others will see Christ in and through us.

Right through the new testament we are taught to obey and do Gods will, nowhere are we taught that we don't have to do anything. And Peter says that we are to partake in the sufferings of Christ,

1 Peter 4

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:*But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as.a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first.begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?.And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls*to him*in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

And Paul said this

Romans 8

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Also, regarding Spiritual Israel, I'm just wondering, don't you believe in a spiritual Israel whatsoever? I'm just trying the understand what you believe.

Thanks.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sorry I don't agree with you when you say a that Christ has done all the obeying for us, that's just not the truth, Jesus said "who is my brother, sister and mother but those who do the will of my father."
Spoiler
We are to do the will of God, and to do Gods will, means we have to obey him. When we born of God, and walk in the Spirit then we should be obeying God and doing his will and we will do this because we love him, our flesh should be dying daily and we should be denying ourselves as we walk in the spirit and the power of the Spirit should be helping us to overcome. What do you think Paul meant when he said "I die daily"? If we didn't have to do anything, then all the apostles and disciples who followed Jesus, didn't have to do what they did and go through what they went through. They would just have to have said "I believe" then lived their own life, but they didn't. They lived by the will of God and followed Christ Jesus, and obeyed what Jesus told them to do!

As I said, Jesus said, those who are not willing to take up their cross are not worthy of him, and I believe him.

And if we're not willing obey God, then God won't be with us, because God wants us to obey him and do his will, and he wants our hearts cleansed and this can only be done through Christ by the spirit. And as the Spirit works in our hearts, we carry those works out in our lives. We can't glorify God if we are still living by the will of the flesh, we are to die so that God can live, and then others will see Christ in and through us.

Right through the new testament we are taught to obey and do Gods will, nowhere are we taught that we don't have to do anything. And Peter says that we are to partake in the sufferings of Christ,

1 Peter 4

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:*But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as.a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first.begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?.And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls*to him*in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

And Paul said this

Romans 8

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Also, regarding Spiritual Israel, I'm just wondering, don't you believe in a spiritual Israel whatsoever? I'm just trying the understand what you believe.

Thanks.

John 6:28-29