Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

balut55

2 Peter 1:20 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

The day of the lord is tribulations and his return. The whole thing. The book of Job tells you God is always in charge, The works government is a Satanic government brought to the chaff as a judgement for vengeance. Satan is given "full reign" with parameters. Satan cannot force you to take the mark.

Near is the great day of the LORD, Near and coming very quickly; Listen, the day of the LORD! In it the warrior cries out bitterly. A day of wrath is that day, A day of trouble and distress, A day of destruction and desolation, A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of trumpet and battle cry Against the fortified cities And the high corner towers.read more.
I will bring distress on men So that they will walk like the blind, Because they have sinned against the LORD; And their blood will be poured out like dust And their flesh like dung. Neither their silver nor their gold Will be able to deliver them On the day of the LORD'S wrath; And all the earth will be devoured In the fire of His jealousy, For He will make a complete end, Indeed a terrifying one, Of all the inhabitants of the earth.

God's Truth

God gave all the earthy land promises.

Joshua 21:43-45 "So the LORD gave Israel all the land which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they possessed it and lived in it. And the LORD gave them rest on every side, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers, and no one of all their enemies stood before them; the LORD gave all their enemies into their hand. Not one of the good promises which the LORD had made to the house of Israel failed; all came to pass. "

Joshua 23:14-15 "Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the LORD your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed."It shall come about that just as all the good words which the LORD your God spoke to you have come upon you, so the LORD will bring upon you all the threats, until He has destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God has given you. "

Nehemiah 9:8 And Thou didst find Abraham's heart faithful before Thee, and didst make a covenant with him to give him the land of the Canaanite, of the Hittite and the Amorite, of the Perizzite, the Jebusite, and the Girgashite-- to give it to his descendants. And Thou hast fulfilled Thy promise, for Thou art righteous.

Jeremiah 11:5 "in order to confirm the oath which I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day." Then I answered and said, "Amen, O LORD."

Hey balut55, did you miss this post?

balut55

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

So those antisemites will see Abraham,Issac and Jacob. Could you imagine? I can't. I want to be standing with them.

Epoisses

Calvinists believe that the Crucifixion is sufficient enough to save everyone, but God has nonetheless predestined who will be saved.

And if you are
1) Not a universalist
And
2) Believe that God is omniscient and immutable
Then
You ultimately agree- that was the conclusion that both Augustine and Calvin came to

The bible teaches that the crucifixion has saved everyone by the life, death and resurrection of Christ but God has nonetheless chosen those who will believe in and receive it. Predestination is a biblical concept so I am not afraid of it. In order to keep things simple I focus on God's choice and reject man's choice as worthless.

Open a new thread if you want to talk about predestination.

God's Truth

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

So those antisemites will see Abraham,Issac and Jacob. Could you imagine? I can't. I want to be standing with them.

Jesus was speaking to Jews when he said that.

KingdomRose

The OP title says it all and I'm going to pour all of my energy into this OP! I mean this one!

Replacement Theology... From the mouth of Satan to the ear of the naive church!

The Body of Christ and Literal Israel are two separate matters at the current.

Jesus took on all of the Sins of Humanity! He bore our sin, thus we are Spiritual Edom!

We are Esau declared saved by Christ's Devine Sacrifice only!

What else is there to say! We were charged to look after our Widowed Mother...

Israel! And... the doctrine of Spiritual Israel is a Demon breathed lie that has destroyed our understanding of this matter.

We are treated like Israel by God, because we are the "Gentile" light on the hill.

Sure... in Christ, there is no Jew and Gentile... but Literal Israel is still Spiritual Israel... and the Lion of Judah might be warming up His roar....

So... I'm full scale laying into the Demon Doctrine many Love to learn and teach...

Leaning in and whispering... "you're welcome"

You are WAY OFF on this one, bud. If you have even the slightest compassion for Jesus, you would listen to his own words against the natural Jews (led by their religious leaders who despised Christ) and would understand that God had abandoned their house and was turning to the nations to take out a people for His name.

Matthew 21:43
Matthew 23:37,38
Acts 15:14
I Peter 2:9,10

Do you dare look them up? You know you are wrong. What do you say about those texts?

KingdomRose

One shot... three kills.

#Steko's accuracy is awesome

48cf45ad54249e122b7d77ec6ee39f99.gif

Yes Jesus DID teach replacement theology, as is clear from what he said at Matthew 21:43 and Matthew 23:37,38. The Christian congregation IS the body of Christ and it is a "nation," as Peter stated at I Peter 2:9,10. I'm amazed that you don't see this. And that "one shot" thing you have above is offensive.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are WAY OFF on this one, bud. If you have even the slightest compassion for Jesus, you would listen to his own words against the natural Jews (led by their religious leaders who despised Christ) and would understand that God had abandoned their house and was turning to the nations to take out a people for His name.

Do you dare look them up? You know you are wrong. What do you say about those texts?

Yes Jesus DID teach replacement theology, as is clear from what he said at Matthew 21:43 and Matthew 23:37,38. The Christian congregation IS the body of Christ and it is a "nation," as Peter stated at I Peter 2:9,10. I'm amazed that you don't see this. And that "one shot" thing you have above is offensive.

The OP is "allegorical" for emphasis. But... I see it is pulling in the masses that are "against Israel". Joel 3:2 ... ; )

At least you're bold about it... At least you admit that it's called replacement theology.

Acts 1:6-7; Acts 1:11-12; Romans 11:25-36... Joel 3:2 Zechariah 14...

Brb...

John 16:12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now.

Luke 21:20 “However, when you see Yerushalayim surrounded by armies, then you are to understand that she is about to be destroyed.

Luke 21:21-23 Those in Y’hudah must escape to the hills, those inside the city must get out, and those in the country must not enter it. For these are the days of vengeance, when everything that has been written in the Tanakh will come true. What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress in the Land and judgment on the people.

Luke 21:4 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Romans 11:24-27 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, [/U][/B]! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the Tanakh says, “Out of Tziyon will come the Redeemer; he will turn away ungodliness from Ya‘akov and this will be my covenant with them, . . . when I take away their sins.”

Luke 21:27-28 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and glory. When these things start to happen, stand up and hold your heads high; because you are about to be liberated!”

Acts 1:10-12 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14:2-5 “For I will gather all the nations against Yerushalayim for war. The city will be taken, the houses will be rifled, the women will be raped, and half the city will go into exile; but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.” Then Adonai will go out and fight against those nations, fighting as on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which lies to the east of Yerushalayim; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, to make a huge valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and half of it toward the south. You will flee to the valley in the mountains, for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel. You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah. Then Adonai my God will come to you with all the holy ones.

Joel 4:9-12 “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Joel 4:1-2,3 “For then, at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. I will enter into judgment there for my people, my heritage Isra’el, whom they scattered among the nations; then they divided my land. 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called.

Revelation 20:11-15 Next I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing in front of the throne. Books were opened; and another book was opened, the Book of Life; and the dead were judged from what was written in the books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Sh’ol gave up the dead in them; and they were judged, each according to what he had done. Then Death and Sh’ol were hurled into the lake of fire. This is the second death — the lake of fire. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was hurled into the lake of fire.

Joel 2:1-3 Joel 4:9-12 “Blow the shofar in Tziyon! Sound an alarm on my holy mountain!” Let all living in the land tremble, for the Day of Adonai is coming! It’s upon us! — a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick fog; a great and mighty horde is spreading like blackness over the mountains. There has never been anything like it, nor will there ever be again, not even after the years of many generations. Ahead of them a fire devours, behind them a flame consumes; ahead the land is like Gan-‘Eden, behind them a desert waste. From them there is no escape. “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Revelation 21:3-4, 22-23 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.” I saw no Temple in the city, for Adonai, God of heaven’s armies, is its Temple, as is the Lamb. The city has no need for the sun or the moon to shine on it, because God’s Sh’khinah gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Joel 3:5 Joel 2:27 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called. You will know that I am with Isra’el and that I am Adonai your God, and that there is no other. Then my people will never again be shamed.

And... Your reply to scripture is???