Madists

Right Divider

Body part
Just one? Wow Jesuit mind control is impressive...
That's funny stuff, right there.....

Rom 4:1-8 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:1) What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? (4:2) For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath [whereof] to glory; but not before God. (4:3) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. (4:4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. (4:5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (4:6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, (4:7) [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. (4:8) Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Get saved shifty.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Obedience WILL get you on the road to salvation, and if you keep on obeying, you will be saved in the end. God has always asked for OBEDIENCE. "Although he was a Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered. And having been made perfect, he became to all those who OBEY him the source of eternal salvation." (Hebrews 5:8,9, NASB)

Christ obeyed the Father, and now all those who call themselves followers of Christ must obey. Obviously the ones who don't obey won't receive salvation.

Salvation through Christ IS a gift. When we accept that gift we must then obey Christ. Acceptance and obedience go hand in hand. If we did not first accept Christ's gift we could never work our way independently to achieve salvation. What part of that do you not understand?

You belong to a cult.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not just Him His Way...but His Father's will...Him His way...

10/10 not 9/10

Include work six days and then rest the seventh day...

Oh and no Sunday Ham served where we are headed...
[MENTION=16079]clefty[/MENTION],

Did you just go full Ellen White... Seventh Day Adventist here?

My Eye hurts now. Freedom is a B.L.T. and Beer away. If anyone wants to silence Clefty...

Read here... SDA 28 fundamental Beliefs

Off the shelf theology... exposed.

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] ... have fun... it's all there.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

My Eye hurts now. Freedom is a B.L.T. and Beer away. If anyone wants to silence Clefty...

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] ... have fun.

what's wrong with you guys? When you cannot refute, you accuse the messenger of following man.

sore loser tactic, dude.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] ... have fun... it's all there.

Glanced through it, but you being a Jew would not like any of it. It is as good as any other.

The Sabbath Z20
The gracious Creator, after the six days of Creation, rested on the seventh day and instituted the Sabbath for all people as
a memorial of Creation. The fourth commandment of God’s unchangeable law requires the observance of this seventh-day
Sabbath as the day of rest, worship, and ministry in harmony with the teaching and practice of Jesus, the Lord of the Sabbath.
The Sabbath is a day of delightful communion with God and one another. It is a symbol of our redemption in Christ,
a sign of our sanctification, a token of our allegiance, and a foretaste of our eternal future in God’s kingdom. The Sabbath is
God’s perpetual sign of His eternal covenant between Him and His people. Joyful observance of this holy time from evening
to evening, sunset to sunset, is a celebration of God’s creative and redemptive acts. (Gen. 2:1-3; Exod. 20:8-11; 31:13-17; Lev.
23:32; Deut. 5:12-15; Isa. 56:5, 6; 58:13, 14; Ezek. 20:12, 20; Matt. 12:1-12; Mark 1:32; Luke 4:16; Heb. 4:1-11.)

Of course the 7th day is not a sign of the new covenant.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION] , Are you SDA too?

I am--

Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am--

Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

LA

Do you believe Ellen White is "the Spirit of Prophecy"? Or accurate?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Wow! Another cliche, that "Cousin It" 666th Day Advent'ist, LALaw, Googled, that sent everyone, in a tailspin, not knowing how to respond, to that stumper...

This is easy now... Just look up "Investigative Judgment" doctrine of SDA's and Clefty and LA are forever knee capped.

; )

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am--

LA

Do you believe Ellen White is "the Spirit of Prophecy"? Or accurate?

I am what those verses say.

I am not of the SDA, but they do try to be honest with scripture, much more that the Jews like yourself.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
This is easy now... Just look up "Investigative Judgment" doctrine of SDA's and Clefty and LA are forever knee capped.

; )
You misquoted me-be careful.
Wow! Another cliche, that "Cousin It" Googled, that sent everyone, in a tailspin, not knowing how to respond, to that stumper...

The actual quote:

Wow! Another cliche, that "Cousin It, " 666th Day Advent'ist, LALaw, Googled, that sent everyone, in a tailspin, not knowing how to respond, to that stumper...

john w

Hall of Fame
The John W cult will be soon buried under a pile of their own ---- where they belong.
Wow, Christ rejector!!! Please Bing/Google us with that "original" "cult" zinger, again!!! Everyone on TOL, is just mesmerized by that stumper!!! The TOL audience has never seen that before, 666th Day Adventist!!!!! Please-do it again? Please? We are bamboozled...

Clown, loser...Vile Christ rejector. Get off this site....we smell your sulfur...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow, Christ rejector!!! Please Bing/Google us with that "original" "cult" zinger, again!!! Everyone on TOL, is just mesmerized by that stumper!!! The TOL audience has never seen that before, 666th Day Adventist!!!!! Please-do it again? Please? We are bamboozled...

Clown, loser...Vile Christ rejector. Get off this site....we smell your sulfur...

As you wish.

The John W cult will be soon buried under a pile of their own ---- where they belong.

You never did give your life to Christ did you Judas.