Open Closure

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Slaying of Doctrines of Men (Example)

This thread will stay open. Its 6 simple scriptures assist in the destruction of ALL false doctrine.

The answer given by Paul is either the correct answer or it isn't:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

According to you Paul just forgot to add other things to what it takes to be saved!

You say that you believe what is written in the Scriptures but when it comes right down to it you deny what is said there. Now you can argue that the Lord Jesus also forgot to add some other things when He said this:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

The Burning of Jerusalem

No scripture you give is going to nullify this:

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

GT, still trying to make it say two.
cop-1.gif

shame shame

At least you admit that you are silent in regard to the meaning of the two passages which I quoted from the Revelation. I think I will repeat those passages so everyone who is interested can see exactly what is it that causes your silence. Let us look what the Lord Jesus said here:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"
(Rev.22:12-13).​

Since there can be only ONE who can be described as the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end then we can know that the Lord Jesus is God:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son"
(Rev.21:5-7).​
Regardless of what Peter preached it was accompanied by the Holy Spirit. God approved of Peter's message and confirmed it by the Holy Spirit. That is good enough for me.

I don't think that the Jews were ready to hear Paul's indepth Gospel just yet.

What Peter preached was enough of a shock for them. They heard that they had crucified their Messiah, Acts 2:36. No one can become a Christian if they don't believe that Jesus is the Christ, that is the first step to becoming a believer.

Peter's message was repent and be baptized, Acts 2:38, Because you have done a terrible thing. The response was, "What shall we do?" As the results of Peter's message many became Christians, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. All of this gave birth to the New Testament church.

Robert Pate on Acts 2 because he misunderstands what Jerry is quoting scripture on and why he is quoting it.

[MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] isn't preaching against you! You and he believe in absolute grace. Jerry is explaining a necessary truth to aid in the tanking of the false Spiritual Israel Doctrine. Notice that people that typically insult you are supporting your thread. Look at all the twisters of the gospel and you will find Spiritual Israel at the heart of their theology. This is "Nameless" talking to you.

Perhaps you forgot to read a bit further in the Book of Acts:
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come [future tense] from the presence of the Lord; And He shall send [future tense] Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. - Acts 3:19-21

The Restitution of ALL Things includes the healing
and renewal of the earth when Messiah RETURNS.

PS: Perhaps you should check your "foundation" for cracks.

Amen, Beameup

Jerry Shugart Explaining the "Passing of the Mantle" from Israel to the Gentiles. In time, Earthly Israel will fully know Her KING of Kings. Israel is not forgotten by God! We, as Gentile Christians, are not afforded ignorance to this matter any longer, as Israel is rising again.

Spiritual Israel (Replacement Theology) appears to be at the heart of most Christian False Doctrine.

A discovered truth, delivered in OP allegory, but stirred against by Arians and Doctrines of Men defenders.

[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] ... I pity the people that try to twist the gospel with you around.

[MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION] ... I understand.

[MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION] ... You're awesome
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] ... Gurdian of the little ones for Jesus, through Jesus... May Christ always bless, keep and guide you.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... the burning of false alters is a gift that gives both ways

@ Everyone who awaits the return of the ALL Loving, ALL forgiving ... King of Israel... Your words here matter!

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] , It sucks that wolves have forced a sheep like you to dawn the wolf suit to defend the sheep ... but... your teeth are Gospel sharp and your understanding of Israel is fit for a King.

@Maddests and Open Theists ... you are cousins that defend grace and the true return of The King!

[MENTION=1746]freelight[/MENTION] ... God bless the Peacemakers that seek to dwell at peace with all and maintain an answer for the hope that dwells within! (That's you). : )

So many I want to name... but you all Love the King dearly and denounce doctrines of men for real! Bless each of you for finding the courage to seek Christ out in scripture with only the commentary of (Romans 8:9 & 1 John 2:27)

I sincerely submit this as a strong look at a beast that hasn't risen yet, but is building stronger each day.

My Eye will be watching and I'll be around, but many gospel soldiers are here to defend what was bought with the blood of God.

My Eye will be watching and I'll be around, but many gospel soldiers that know the terrible fate and simultaneously wonderful coming mercy to Israel of ancestral and geographical promise that is nearing, are here to speak up for her and them.

After all... we are all truely "NEO" in Christ.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
To all of you who believe the Demon-Breathed doctrine of Spiritual Israel, Arianism and salvation by any other manner than Jesus alone (void of human effort, other than faith);

A wake up call for the Agent Smiths

It would be terrible to be an agent Smith against the one TRUE "Heavenly" ONE.

Revelation 21:22 and Joel 3:2 ... also Zechariah 14:4

; )

and :chuckle:

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Triumph of divine will................

The Triumph of divine will................

To all of you who believe the Demon-Breathed doctrine of Spiritual Israel, Arianism and salvation by any other manner than Jesus alone (void of human effort, other than faith);

; )

Agent Smiths have no chance against the Lord and His Anointed. - however, the cosmic battles and human dramas must play themselves out with variables in the master script, in the synergy of choices being made,...but the divine will of absolute, ultimate and infinite love,....of course....ultimately triumphs.

daqq

The Slaying of Doctrines of Men (Example)

This thread will stay open. Its 6 simple scriptures assist in the destruction of ALL false doctrine.

The Burning of Jerusalem

Robert Pate on Acts 2 because he misunderstands what Jerry is quoting scripture on and why he is quoting it.

@Robert Pate , @Jerry Shugart isn't preaching against you! You and he believe in absolute grace. Jerry is explaining a necessary truth to aid in the tanking of the false Spiritual Israel Doctrine. Notice that people that typically insult you are supporting your thread. Look at all the twisters of the gospel and you will find Spiritual Israel at the heart of their theology. This is "Nameless" talking to you.

Amen, Beameup

Jerry Shugart Explaining the "Passing of the Mantle" from Israel to the Gentiles. In time, Earthly Israel will fully know Her KING of Kings. Israel is not forgotten by God! We, as Gentile Christians, are not afforded ignorance to this matter any longer, as Israel is rising again.

Spiritual Israel (Replacement Theology) appears to be at the heart of most Christian False Doctrine.

A discovered truth, delivered in OP allegory, but stirred against by Arians and Doctrines of Men defenders.

@musterion ... I pity the people that try to twist the gospel with you around.

@Stripe ... I understand.

@steko ... You're awesome

@daqq ... the burning of false alters is a gift that gives both ways

@ Everyone who awaits the return of the ALL Loving, ALL forgiving ... King of Israel... Your words here matter!

@john w , It sucks that wolves have forced a sheep like you to dawn the wolf suit to defend the sheep ... but... your teeth are Gospel sharp and your understanding of Israel is fit for a King.

@Maddests and Open Theists ... you are cousins that defend grace and the true return of The King!

@freelight ... God bless the Peacemakers that seek to dwell at peace with all and maintain an answer for the hope that dwells within! (That's you). : )

So many I want to name... but you all Love the King dearly and denounce doctrines of men for real! Bless each of you for finding the courage to seek Christ out in scripture with only the commentary of (Romans 8:9 & 1 John 2:27)

I sincerely submit this as a strong look at a beast that hasn't risen yet, but is building stronger each day.

My Eye will be watching and I'll be around, but many gospel soldiers are here to defend what was bought with the blood of God.

My Eye will be watching and I'll be around, but many gospel soldiers that know the terrible fate and simultaneously wonderful coming mercy to Israel of ancestral and geographical promise that is nearing, are here to speak up for her and them.

After all... we are all truely "NEO" in Christ.

Most of what you have said has already been refuted time and time again. Also, my sword cuts both ways in my house: you have nothing to do or say in my house. You cannot understand what Paul means when he says to use the Law lawfully, (against ourselves and the "unruly members" of our own households), because you abolished the Torah from your own heart and mind. That is why he plainly tells you that the veil over your heart, mind, and eyes, when you read the Primary Covenant, will not be lifted until your heart turns back toward the Father. But how can you understand such truths when you say "Jesus is YHWH" and therefore that "Jesus is the Father"? You will never understand if you do not change your heart and mind toward the Father who alone is the Almighty Elohim: for that veil is only taken away in Messiah, and if you do not believe the Testimony of Yeshua you are not in Messiah and cannot please the Father. Messiah is the worship leader, the head of the congregation, he it is who teaches us to worship the Father in the Spirit and in the truth because he himself worships the Father in the same proper way. NO ONE goes to a worship service and worships the leader of the worship service who stands before the congregation to lead the services in praise and worship to the Father above.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Open Closure

Most of what you have said has already been refuted time and time again. Also, my sword cuts both ways in my house: you have nothing to do or say in my house. You cannot understand what Paul means when he says to use the Law lawfully, (against ourselves and the "unruly members" of our own households), because you abolished the Torah from your own heart and mind. That is why he plainly tells you that the veil over your heart, mind, and eyes, when you read the Primary Covenant, will not be lifted until your heart turns back toward the Father. But how can you understand such truths when you say "Jesus is YHWH" and therefore that "Jesus is the Father"? You will never understand if you do not change your heart and mind toward the Father who alone is the Almighty Elohim: for that veil is only taken away in Messiah, and if you do not believe the Testimony of Yeshua you are not in Messiah and cannot please the Father. Messiah is the worship leader, the head of the congregation, he it is who teaches us to worship the Father in the Spirit and in the truth because he himself worships the Father in the same proper way. NO ONE goes to a worship service and worships the leader of the worship service who stands before the congregation to lead the services in praise and worship to the Father above.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ,

You'll always be my brother in Christ and friend. Unfortunately, between Meshak's thank you and the idea that you've now chosen to mess with my flashy exit into a reduced posting capacity... what comes next could only be expected...

giphy.gif

bull-jehovahs-witness.jpg

1j0s50.jpg

200w.gif

daqq

Again, that very statement is your own brand of replacement theology which you have yet again admitted; for you just admitted that Israel was essentially non-existent for the last 1900 years, until 1948, and now suddenly "Israel is rising again" according to your very own words. That is because you see a nation-state on your Armageddon war maps of the Middle East. You have by default, from your own words, admitted once again that your version of "the church" replaced "Israel" from 70AD until 1948AD because you see Israel in carnal and physical terms as a nation-state located somewhere on a map instead of seeing Israel as a people. Israel never went anywhere and has been here all along. Moreover, even worse, you must believe that all of your supposed unfulfilled prophecies, (in violation of Deuteronomy 18:15-22, as already shown to you elsewhere), must now come to pass. That means you preach yet another great world war according to Rev 9:14-21 and the full destruction of a literal one third of the population of the globe and the destruction of many lives and peoples in that nation-state you feign to so dearly love. It clearly is not about loving Israel but hoping for Armageddon so you can literally fly away into the clouds in a supposed literal physical bodily "rapture of the saints". It is nothing more than good ole fashioned Hal Lindsey father of dispensationalism pie in the sky fantasy doctrine fomented by people who wish God would take them away from their miserable lives. Try this instead; stop sinning, like the Master Yeshua says to do, and perhaps then you might see what Armageddon is really all about when the war begins in your heavens. :chuckle:

daqq

@daqq ,

You'll always be my brother in Christ and friend. Unfortunately, between Meshak's thank you and the idea that you've now chosen to mess with my flashy exit into a reduced posting capacity... what comes next could only be expected...

giphy.gif

1j0s50.jpg

200w.gif

I am not a JW, so I do not know where you got your "DAQQ ATTACK" image file, but it has nothing to do with me. Did you make that yourself? And you claim to be my brother? Lol, with family like that I certainly do not need any enemies, eh?

daqq

@daqq ,

giphy.gif

1j0s50.jpg

200w.gif

And if you cannot handle the discourse why do you talk so much trash as in your OP?

marhig

Amen!

marhig

Again, that very statement is your own brand of replacement theology which you have yet again admitted; for you just admitted that Israel was essentially non-existent for the last 1900 years, until 1948, and now suddenly "Israel is rising again" according to your very own words. That is because you see a nation-state on your Armageddon war maps of the Middle East. You have by default, from your own words, admitted once again that your version of "the church" replaced "Israel" from 70AD until 1948AD because you see Israel in carnal and physical terms as a nation-state located somewhere on a map instead of seeing Israel as a people. Israel never went anywhere and has been here all along. Moreover, even worse, you must believe that all of your supposed unfulfilled prophecies, (in violation of Deuteronomy 18:15-22, as already shown to you elsewhere), must now come to pass. That means you preach yet another great world war according to Rev 9:14-21 and the full destruction of a literal one third of the population of the globe and the destruction of many lives and peoples in that nation-state you feign to so dearly love. It clearly is not about loving Israel but hoping for Armageddon so you can literally fly away into the clouds in a supposed literal physical bodily "rapture of the saints". It is nothing more than good ole fashioned Hal Lindsey father of dispensationalism pie in the sky fantasy doctrine fomented by people who wish God would take them away from their miserable lives. Try this instead; stop sinning, like the Master Yeshua says to do, and perhaps then you might see what Armageddon is really all about when the war begins in your heavens. :chuckle:

Brilliant post daqq, and I know exactly what you mean regarding Armageddon, once we obey Christ Jesus, that's when the true way begins within!

daqq

Brilliant post daqq, and I know exactly what you mean regarding Armageddon, once we obey Christ Jesus, that's when the true way begins within!

Yes, you know what I mean don't you, and I know that is because you are actually doing what Yeshua commands us to do and trying to carry out his Testimony faithfully and as best you can in your daily walk. I don't know about you, but I say be glad, for it took me twenty-seven years to learn that very simple fact, (the hard way). :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am not a JW, so I do not know where you got your "DAQQ ATTACK" image file, but it has nothing to do with me. Did you make that yourself? And you claim to be my brother? Lol, with family like that I certainly do not need any enemies, eh?

And if you cannot handle the discourse why do you talk so much trash as in your OP?

Core JW Doctrines...

1) God is only the Father... It is idolatry to worship the Son or ascribe equality to the Son with the Father

2) The Holy Spirit is a "thing" and not (Rm. 8:9)

3) Jesus is not equal to the Father and is not the "Word" become Flesh as John 1 and 1 John say

4) Spiritual Israel

5) All other beliefs are dangerous and make up "Mystery Babylon"

6) The Bible was misinterpreted, thus complex reinterpretation is required.

200w.gif

And Daqq... I never retreat... I desire Mercy over Sacrifice... I learned that from YHWH, who says such here... (Hosea 6:6 & Mt. 9:13)

24382097.jpg

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Are you saying you can overcome as Jesus overcame... through your flesh?

; )

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] too...

This is one of the most wonderful passages of scripture!

Paul was known to be a traveling "tent maker". A beautiful point about this matter is that the desert "Tabernacle" was a tent. It was collapsed and moved "throughout" the journey's of post Exodus Israel.

I buried a verse by verse contextual and cross referenced work up to (2 Cor. 5:16) in the following spoiler format. I created it to gather the sharpest articulation of what 2 Cor. 5:16 means to me, possible for me.

Spoiler
The first four verses (2 Cor. 5:1-4) build on an allegory or analogy of our "Fleshly" bodies being like temporary, Earthly tents that cause us to cry out in desire for our "heavenly" tents.

The following four verses (2 Cor. 5:4-8) emphasize that the "Spirit of Messiah" (Rm. 8:9) that indwells our "groaning" tents is a sort of "guaranty" or "Promise" that we will inherit those "heavenly" "tents" as surely as Christ displayed His before the ascension we "watch" in the first chapter of Acts.

The next three verses (2 Cor. 5:9-11) can be absolute crack-cocaine to the works based group... because it speaks of the "judgment seat" of Christ and "evaluation" of "good" or "bad" works. Yet, Paul has already eluded to death that is "symbolized" by baptism. We "die" and the "work" of Jesus "stands" in our place. In this allegory... analogy... we see that the Spirit of Christ dwells in us and the "flesh" of Christ surrounds us like a "Wedding Garment". The catch is that per Verses (2 Cor. 1-4) we see that in the eyes of carnal wisdom, we are still trapped in these "groaning" tents.

The. ... "alive but dead"... "dead but alive" verbiage really begins to... wait for it...

flesh out now... #pun

The next verses that lead up to the "excellent talking point" really deserve individual attention.

(2 Cor. 5:12) directly addresses the idea that this scriptural passage is an answer to those who "boast" in... appearance (flesh)... (their temporary... groaning tent)... and not heart (Christ Eph. 3:17... which results in John 14 - 16 & 1 John)

(2 Cor. 5:13) colorfully insinuates that we sound "MAD" (or crazy) for God, but keep a "sound mind" to have an answer for those who need it for themselves or to answer others.

(2 Cor. 5:14-15) Contains the inspiration for one of the greatest horror movie lines ever spoken... while... back to the point... uses the word "power" (Love) in a way that eludes to (1 Cor. 1:17). We judge no one, because to us... the metaphorically dead in carnal flesh though alive in Christ... view all as dead but alive, because Christ Loves and died for ALL and rose again for ALL.

Now...

Our (temples) of God 1 Cor. 3:16, are perishing. To work on them is absolutely fruitless. To judge other people's (temples) by their (fleshly) righteous or visible presence of (sin) is foolishness. Our (Tents) are temporary and we have the (1 Cor. 15) assurance (Guarantee) of having the sinless type body of Christ (2 Cor. 5:4-5) after death, or upon witnessing the final "Day of the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) & (Luke 23:43).

We have biblical revelation of the presence of God (John 1:14) and a hint at what our "heavenly" "temples" will be. (Lk. 24:30-31). But... now... the Spirt of Christ dwells within us (Romans 8:9: John 14:15-31, 15:12), though we do not have the physical presence of YHWH with us as we read about in the Gospels and Acts 1 (Acts 1:1-12). We see to Christ within our hearts and towards the "Hope" of Christ within ALL humanity, while overlooking the state of ALL human flesh.

We are merely beggars (Mt. 18:27), declared royalty(1 John 3:1), by the King of kings (Revelation 19:16), that are blessed to share "The Kings Bread" (Lk. 22:19), that other beggars like ourselves might share in our joy (Mt. 6:19-21)

The greatest part... is that the presence of our King will be with us one day (Revelation 21:22 & Zechariah 14:4)

daqq

@daqq ,

giphy.gif

1j0s50.jpg

200w.gif

Core JW Doctrines...

1) God is only the Father... It is idolatry to worship the Son or ascribe equality to the Son with the Father

3) Jesus is not equal to the Father and is not the "Word" become Flesh as John 1 and 1 John say

4) Spiritual Israel

5) All other beliefs are dangerous and make up "Mystery Babylon"

6) The Bible was misinterpreted, thus complex reinterpretation is required.

200w.gif

And Daqq... I never retreat... I desire Mercy over Sacrifice... I learned that from YHWH, who says such here... (Hosea 6:6 & Mt. 9:13)

24382097.jpg

You never retreat? And how many screen names is that for you now? :rotfl:
Come to think of it, "DAQQ ATTACK", hmmm, sounds just like PJ @patrick jane . . .

daqq

Only one screen name now. No more NIG.

Friends tell you when you could study a little harder.

Friends who truly love will themselves do the studying first, and then share what truth they have received with those they care about, (and anyone else who would hear). They do not lie to themselves and then to others so as to justify themselves by getting people to believe what they believe. You can pretend all you like but your doctrine betrays the biggest lie of them all, concerning the Father, (which you just posted yet again in your previous post), when you violate the Testimony of Yeshua who clearly says that the Father is μειζων-greater-elder than he himself is. You have not actually been able to prove much of anything and simply repeating that you have does not make it true. One of the links you provided, one of Jerry's threads, clearly displays my post right after the opening post which you linked to, and within my post is the first question of the entire thread, which to this day remains UNANSWERED. And yet you post that here as if you and Jerry proved something in that thread. That too is nothing but a big lie and you simply are not willing to admit the fact that what you believe is a lie. And if you are so willing to lie to yourself then why would you not lie to me?

daqq

Core JW Doctrines...

The bold red in your post is a LIE. I already gave you my understanding of that.
Why are you now telling more lies about me?

This is from the same thread of Jerry's which you lied about in your OP here in this thread:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)>
@daqq... it is well known that the entire gospel of John Declares Jesus Christ God Incarnate. So... you are literally going to massive lengths to twist the matter. Romans 8:9 Daqq plus you acknowledged Jesus could be God outside time.

The supreme logic set forth by Yeshua himself from in the Gospel of John has been posted to Jerry at least six times now: where were you and why did you not answer? You did not answer for the same reason Jerry will not answer: because you know you cannot openly refute the Testimony of Yeshua and still call yourself his follower. So what do people like you and Jerry do? Ignore such things and hope nobody notices that you never answered. But you see the more you argue such things with me the more these simple truths are going to come out and the less excuse you are going to have for rejecting the Testimony of Messiah. Yeshua plainly tells you that he is neither the Logos nor the Judge, for he judges no one, and he plainly says that his words are not going to pass away. Search it, simple systematic logic from the plain Testimony of Messiah, and where you find it you will see Jerry there, and likely find that you yourself were there at the same time and allowed what I said to pass you by once again. While you are at it I have already given my understanding of Rom 8:9, Gen 1:2, and Ruach Elohim and Ruach Meshiah and number of times. What I believe and told you already in this thread is built on it; for in the header of the Sefer you will find Ruach Elohim brooding upon the waters like a Dove.

And the very next post therein:

And here it was explained to your pal Jerry:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-of-God-quot&p=4889373&viewfull=1#post4889373

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Friends who truly love will themselves do the studying first, and then share what truth they have received with those they care about, (and anyone else who would hear). They do not lie to themselves and then to others so as to justify themselves by getting people to believe what they believe. You can pretend all you like but your doctrine betrays the biggest lie of them all, concerning the Father, (which you just posted yet again in your previous post), when you violate the Testimony of Yeshua who clearly says that the Father is μειζων-greater-elder than he himself is. You have not actually been able to prove much of anything and simply repeating that you have does not make it true. One of the links you provided, one of Jerry's threads, clearly displays my post right after the opening post which you linked to, and within my post is the first question of the entire thread, which to this day remains UNANSWERED. And yet you post that here as if you and Jerry proved something in that thread. That too is nothing but a big lie and you simply are not willing to admit the fact that what you believe is a lie. And if you are so willing to lie to yourself then why would you not lie to me?

"Thinking" you've been unanswered is much different than "not agreeing with" or "not liking" what is answered back.

I have done enough damage today. I've said enough to hold back whatever tides of claim are manufactured by any believers in the false "Spiritual Israel" doctrine.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The bold red in your post is a LIE. I already gave you my understanding of that.

Please expound... is the Holy Spirit the actual presence of God within you? (Rm. 8:9; 1 John 2:27) All of Acts 1 and 2.

200w.gif

Acts 2:21 and Romans 10 put a giant monkey wrench in you're "Jesus is not YHWH" theory.

daqq

This is from the same thread of Jerry's which you lied about in your OP here in this thread:

And the very next post therein:

And here it was explained to your pal Jerry:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-of-God-quot&p=4889373&viewfull=1#post4889373

Please expound... is the Holy Spirit the actual presence of God within you? (Rm. 8:9; 1 John 2:27) All of Acts 1 and 2.

200w.gif

Acts 2:21 and Romans 10 put a giant monkey wrench in you're "Jesus is not YHWH" theory.

I just did! You need me to go get it for you too?

Why do you think that those who heard the Lord Jesus "went backward and fell to the ground?:
"They answered him, "Yeshua of Natzeret." Yeshua said to them, "I AM." Yehudah also, who betrayed him, was standing with them. When therefore he said to them, "I AM," they went backward, and fell to the ground" (Jn.18:5-6; HNV).​

I just explained my understanding to you.
Why can you not hear what I said to you from the scripture?

Also, I have no problem understanding that passage because I do believe what Yeshua says when he quotes Isaiah 61:1-2a and what he says about it just after his immersion and wilderness trials, in Luke 4:17-21. If you had believed what things have already been explained here and elsewhere you would also know the true answer and who it is who speaks through the man Yeshua, and again, the name is Ruach Elohim from Genesis 1:2, Matthew 3:16, and Romans 8:9, where Paul equates Ruach Elohim with Ruach Meshiah, (πνευμα θεου = πνευμα χριστου, (both phrases being intentionally anarthrous because of Genesis 1:2 LXX)).

Luke 4:17-21
17 And there was delivered unto him the scroll of Isaiah the prophet: and when he had opened the scroll, he found the place where it was written:
18 πνευμα κυριου is upon me, for He has anointed me to preach the good message to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised:
19 To preach the acceptable year of κυριου.
20 And he closed the scroll, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down: and the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened upon him.
21 And he commenced, saying unto them, This day is this scripture-writing fulfilled in your ears!

Isaiah 61:1-2a
1 Ruach Adonai YHWH is upon me, for YHWH has mashach-anointed me to announce the good message unto the meek; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening [of the eyes] to those bound:
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of YHWH:

κυριος (anarthrous) = YHWH
πνευμα κυριου (anarthrous) = Spirit of YHWH

Genesis 1:2 YLT (Young's Literal Bible Translation)
2 the earth hath existed waste and void, and darkness is on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God fluttering
[rachaph] on the face of the waters,

H7363 רָחַף rachaph (raw-chaf') v.
1. to brood.
2. (by implication) to be relaxed.
[a primitive root]
KJV: flutter, move, shake.

Also, in the above, Ruach Elohim has no article, (anarthrous), and the Hebrew language does not tolerate an article with a personal pronoun, (a personal name). This strongly implies that Ruach Elohim is a personal pronoun, that is, a name. Ruach Elohim also displays corporeal attributes in the Genesis passage because Ruach Elohim is brooding or fluttering over the face of the waters, (like a dove), while the Father is non-corporeal and the heavens and the heavens of the heavens cannot contain Him.

Genesis 1:2
2 And the earth was without form, and vacuous-void, and darkness was upon the face of the abyss: and Ruach Elohim brooded upon the face of the waters.

The LXX-Septuagint follows suit and leaves Ruach Elohim without an article in this passage:

Genesis 1:2 OG LXX
1:2 η δε γη ην αορατος και ακατασκευαστος και σκοτος επανω της αβυσσου και πνευμα θεου επεφερετο επανω του υδατος

http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_001.htm

πνευμα θεου (anarthrous) = Ruach Elohim (anarthrous)

In the immersion account from Matthew we find the same anarthrous Name:

Matthew 3:16 W/H
16 βαπτισθεις δε ο ιησους ευθυς ανεβη απο του υδατος και ιδου ηνεωχθησαν οι ουρανοι και ειδεν πνευμα θεου καταβαινον ωσει περιστεραν ερχομενον επ αυτον

Matthew 3:16
16 And being immersed Yeshua went up straightway from the water: and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw Ruach Elohim descending as a dove, and coming upon him:

The anarthrous usage of the phrase, πνευμα θεου, (Ruach Elohim), is quite rare in the apostolic writings and for good reason because of its critical significance, (the only other place it is found is in 1 Cor 7:40 where Paul employs it once again). Therefore when Paul uses this phrase we do well to listen up and pay heed to what it means, and he tells us what it means to him in Romans 8:9 where, as I already said to you, he equates Ruach Elohim with Ruach Meshiah.

Romans 8:9 W/H
9 υμεις δε ουκ εστε εν σαρκι αλλα εν πνευματι ειπερ πνευμα θεου οικει εν υμιν ει δε τις πνευμα χριστου ουκ εχει ουτος ουκ εστιν αυτου

Romans 8:9
9 But you are not in [of] flesh but in [of] Spirit, if so be that Ruach Elohim dwells in you: but if any has not Ruach Meshiah, the same is not of him.

By default then, according to the above statement, Paul has equated Ruach Elohim with Ruach Meshiah. They are one and the same Spirit, Ruach Elohim from Genesis 1:2 and Ruach Meshiah, and again, both of these names are anarthrous just as found in the other places which I have already quoted: and the Hebrew text of Genesis 1:2 very strongly implies that Ruach Elohim is a personal pronoun, that is, a Name. That one broods over the face of the waters like a dove and that one is the Son of YHWH, even Wisdom, for in Messiah there is neither male nor female, (or in other words both).

πνευμα θεου (anarthrous) = Ruach Elohim - Genesis 1:2 - Matthew 3:16
πνευμα θεου (Ruach Elohim) = πνευμα χριστου (Ruach Meshiah) - Romans 8:9

But of course you will not follow up any of these links because then you might actually need to change your own heart and mindset. Instead of assuming you already know what others believe and ending up making yourself out to be a liar, with no love, perhaps you should actually start reading what others post when you are debating, discussing, and conversing with them.