Madists

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Typical ain't it? Disagree with the Jew and it screams "RACIST!"

Cries out when it slaps you...

Perhaps goyim should wake up and scream the same of yours "ANTI-GER!" when you disagree with us and stand with your own...why you hate goys so much?

Sadly we don't have the mass programming so we best stick to what our Saviour said "snakes, brood of vipers, hypocrites, liars, Satan the Father of"

But even Mel Gibson can't stick to the text with Passion...on the very verse Jews finally take accountability...the irony

It's not surprising but to Jews why they were kicked out of so many communities...

The Nazis would have loved you.

clefty

You said our obeying has nothing to do with being saved.

You said all the sinners in Corinth were sanctified and saved.

So explain why a saved person, according to you, should be handed over to Satan.

Why can't you explain?

Because it contradicts what they wish it to mean...rather than admit we can fail, need repentance or a return as repentance means...we might even be cut off...sent out of camp...they just ignore or get clever...

It's just like purgatory...His grace not sufficient enough to save completely and immediately one must enter purgatory after death for purificationing still...additional re-tooling by Satan...

Same case here...sure he was saved just needed some fine tuning by Satan...lol

Pretty clever...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because it contradicts what they wish it to mean...rather than admit we can fail, need repentance or a return as repentance means...we might even be cut off...sent out of camp...they just ignore or get clever...

It's just like purgatory...His grace not sufficient enough to save completely and immediately one must enter purgatory after death for purificationing still...additional re-tooling by Satan...

Same case here...sure he was saved just needed some fine tuning by Satan...lol

Pretty clever...

Are you a Catholic and an Anti-Semite?

clefty

Are you a Catholic and an Anti-Semite?

Lol...Catholics and Zionists? Nope not part of that tag team that's for sure...

You assume because you see purgatory so well understood and explained that I am...

but I was merely explaining the diabolical origins of your MADness...so much deception to perpetuate a lie...once saved always saved...even adding additional classes post the graduation of death

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
What Abraham and David did...Satan believes in God...just as Abraham did...Satan knows He is the creator and sustainer and life...why even his was preserved when he rebelled and was cast out of heaven but given his own planet to rule...
Nonsense! I note the complete LACK of SCRIPTURE in your reply.

clefty

LIAR!!!!

So tell me why the believer in Corinth should be thrown out.
Because his bad doctrine, like yours, is like an infection.

Clever...

Why fear infection if one time faith is enough...yours would be immune yes?

Or better yet receiving infection symptoms don't matter...merely carry on as before...regardless

clefty

Just because one is saved does not mean that bad doctrine doesn't have a negative impact around one.... dummy.

Wut? One saved can spread bad doctrine? What is negative if one is made saved permanently prior?

Just have faith in da BDR is enough...after that believe and do what thou wilt...no other doctrine is bad actually...all are saved for their prior belief...

Kinda like pay indulgence in advance...that was popular...commit actual vice and crime but it's ok indulgence was previously paid..."that's what my priest told me"..."I was baptized Catholic so always Catholic no matter what...just need last rites and I am in...guaranteed"

Saved by prior belief...wonder where you got this from?...

even Satan believes BDR...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'Obedience' is not something anything can teach you, unless that thing is the Spirit dwelling inside of you.

The Scriptures, as Paul said, are useful for reproof, but when it comes down to it, it is God living inside of you that determines all that you do.

Calvinist, bro.
It's amazing how much you want to be it- it's like watching a man deny a cold Gatorade in the desert :chuckle:

God's Truth

LIAR!!!!

Because his bad doctrine, like yours, is like an infection.

You said our obeying had nothing to do with being saved.

You said the people in Corinth were sinners and that Paul never told them they were not saved.

Tell me why then the man should be handed over to Satan so that his spirit could be saved.

What kind of doctrine do you think that he had? Do you think since he was a sinner that he had faith alone?