Madists

God's Truth

I understand... I will cite 1 John 4 , James 2 and John 13:16 as my answer. Is that acceptable to you?

You did not quote chapter and scripture and you did not show you understand what they mean.

Do you think like others here say that we cannot obey and do right?

Do you understand that Paul says to train yourself and work out your salvation?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If I do sin, I confess it. I work out my salvation with trembling and fear. I train myself.

You would know those things if you did not send Paul and his words to hell.

You have been boastful and you don't even know it.

You don't even know arrogance is a grave sin.

If we are not just lip servers.

Jesus looks into our hearts. You cannot see anyone's heart.

So again... do you have peace by claiming Philippians 5:39 ?

God's Truth

Meshak's demons are spinning out of control.

There is help for you Meshak, but you will have to obey Jesus to receive that help.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You did not quote chapter and scripture and you did not show you understand what they mean.

Do you think like others here say that we cannot obey and do right?

Do you understand that Paul says to train yourself and work out your salvation?

[MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION]

I believe in the utter salvation of the being through the promise of Philippians 5:39 ...

I believe the Holy Spirit takes over from there and we are to patiently trust God throughout our success and failure. I believe in utter trust IN Jesus. By being in the vine... we yield fruit... but we always remember that our salvation only comes because... 1 Cor. 5:21

Thus... I am always careful to not encourage others to be anything they are not... lest I remove their faith that set them free to begin with.

I Trust the Spirits timing and Christ Crucified... alone.

: )

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION]

I believe in the utter salvation of the being through the promise of Philippians 5:39 ...

I believe the Holy Spirit takes over from there and we are to patiently trust God throughout our success and failure. I believe in utter trust IN Jesus. By being in the vine... we yield fruit... but we always remember that our salvation only comes because... 1 Cor. 5:21

Thus... I am always weary to encourage others to be anything they are not... lest I remove their faith that set them free to begin with.

I Ttust the Spirits timing and Christ Crucified... alone.

excellent and majority approved answer.

Most Christians claim they know how to be saved and are saved yet Jesus does not accept just your word.

Do you know Jesus says "we know them by their fruit?

You guys don't what the fruit is.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

I am not interested in answering your question. You are not interested in what I have to say. Your motive is not godly, dear.

sorry.

I am a beggar made the Kings son by Love alone. I come to you with a loaf of bread and encourage you to unhand your serpent... that you might grasp the broken bread we speak of day and night.

God's Truth

I ask you since you seem to obey all His teachings.

what does He say?

You do not know what Jesus says?

Jesus says hate what is evil.

Do you hate what is evil until you hate it?

Jesus says do not judge a chosen of his.

Do you judge Paul?

Jesus says the way you judge others is the way you will be judged.

Do you believe that?

God's Truth

I am a beggee made the Kings son by Love alone. I come to you with a loaf of bread and encourage you to i hand your serpent.

Do you preach obedience to Christ, or do you want to keep going against me for preaching it?

I notice you took the words of God here.

We have to do more than believe His Word, we have to obey His Word.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

excellent and majority approved answer.

Most Christians claim they know how to be saved and are saved yet Jesus does not accept just your word.

Do you know Jesus says "we know them by their fruit?

You guys don't what the fruit is.

Best books to read about it are John and the epistles of John.

Next

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am a beggee made the Kings son by Love alone. I come to you with a loaf of bread and encourage you to unhand your serpent... that you might grasp the broken bread we speak of day and night.

If you are true Jesus' follower, you know His simple word.