John Calvin's Nazi God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Already have plenty of times, and many more in the 'Free Will' thread and beyond. Granted that fact, you have no exuse of claiming ignorance of such. You're very response to this post, will prove the 'free will' you strive so hard to deny, which is a venture in futility. My commentaries on the reality of free enterprise holds, and my writing this very commentary proves such emphatically :) - I know this pains your theology,...but grin and bear it :cool:

Where's it at ?

marhig

This is a lie. Those Christ kept the law for are Justified.

Rom 2:13

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified

So everyone Christ kept the law for are doers of the law as much as Christ was, so they shall be Justified!
That is one way to twist the gospel!

marhig

Lies! You follow satan, the god of freewill!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

So Joshua followed Satan then when he said choose you this day whom you will serve?

And what about Jesus when he says this

John 10

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father

Jesus clearly shows he has freewill, who's his father?

marhig

And you show one way to show disdain for the Gospel!

You are just trying to make the gospel fit your false teachings so that you don't have to obey God and do his will. Saying that Jesus has done it all for you and you don't have to do anything. That's nonsense!

To be doers means that we have to do, not that Jesus has done it all for us and we can just live our own lives as we please.

We are to live by the will of God. There's no way around that. Jesus said who is my mother, my brother or my sisters, but those who do the will of my father. He didn't say, who is my mother, my brother or my sisters, but those I do the will of the father for. But I'm sure you will make what Jesus said to mean that somehow!

marhig

No its not !

So what do you think about my post then where Jesus has a choice to lay down his life or take it up a again?

And what about when Jesus said,

John 15

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Obviously we had a choice to lay down our lives too, or not of we choose.

So we must have freewill like Jesus did!

beloved57

So Joshua followed Satan then when he said choose you this day whom you will serve?

And what about Jesus when he says this

John 10

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father

Jesus clearly shows he has freewill, who's his father?
I said nothing about Joshua. What scripture says man has a freewill, freewill worshipper ?

beloved57

So what do you think about my post then where Jesus has a choice to lay down his life or take it up a again?

And what about when Jesus said,

John 15

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Obviously we had a choice to lay down our lives too, or not of we choose.

So we must have freewill like Jesus did!
I think you are a freewill worshipper that hates the True God and Christ . I think your god is your so called freewill.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
John Calvin's Nazi God.

:rotfl:

The people John Calvin authorized the council in Geneva to prosecute were largely Catholic priests- Michael Servetus was a Catholic priest.
They were committing sins and desecrating their own ordinance as vicars.

I love how you call the Catholic Church a tyrant, and that they were wicked and the Pope is the Antichrist- anon anon- and yet you want to sit there and take the moral highroad on account of Geneva serving a counter-inquisition on them.

I also love how you bring up the Jews, who take advantage of any opportunity they can to beset Christianity- they took advantage of the Reformation to boast their Jewry, and neither Calvin or Luther, Catholic or Arminian dissident, stood for it.

It was a sign of the times- a world in which heresy and dissent had far more reaching consequences than your vain society today. Your Christianity has lost to the world because you all have decided to be false martyrs and labor under an invalid sense of holiness.

This entire thread is worldliness masquerading as benevolence, in step with the relative nature of society- the world has come to uphold Jews, and so you uphold Jews- it's just another sign of the times :rolleyes:

Robert Pate

Banned
:rotfl:

The people John Calvin authorized the council in Geneva to prosecute were largely Catholic priests- Michael Servetus was a Catholic priest.
They were committing sins and desecrating their own ordinance as vicars.

I love how you call the Catholic Church a tyrant, and that they were wicked and the Pope is the Antichrist- anon anon- and yet you want to sit there and take the moral highroad on account of Geneva serving a counter-inquisition on them.

I also love how you bring up the Jews, who take advantage of any opportunity they can to beset Christianity- they took advantage of the Reformation to boast their Jewry, and neither Calvin or Luther, Catholic or Arminian dissident, stood for it.

It was a sign of the times- a world in which heresy and dissent had far more reaching consequences than your vain society today. Your Christianity has lost to the world because you all have decided to be false martyrs and labor under an invalid sense of holiness.

This entire thread is worldliness masquerading as benevolence, in step with the relative nature of society- the world has come to uphold Jews, and so you uphold Jews- it's just another sign of the times :rolleyes:

So, you see nothing wrong with putting people to death that believe different from you?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So, you see nothing wrong with putting people to death that believe different from you?

Heresy was a crime in those times because it caused civil unrest and ultimately violence or death.

That's not 'for simply disagreeing with someone'. And there's nothing you can say in real opposition to that, you can only run your mouth and tuck aside how apathetic you are about death in your own society.

You're just a bunch of morons on a high horse, and I get tired of hearing over and over again.

God's Truth

Calvinists' god says I make you sin and condemn you for it because it brings me pleasure.

Pate's god is a Nazi god because according to Pate his god says you are condemned to hell because you obey, because you cannot obey, ever.

Perverted speech is rampant and spreads like gangrene.

Status
Not open for further replies.